The boy

It was morning I sleeping soundly in the comfort of my own but until.

"GET UP ZOEY! U GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" She yelled. I put the pillow to my ears and groaned loudly.

"Ugh IM COMING!" I yelled back. Knowing that I wouldn't get anymore sleep because of the sounds of the city traffic I dragged myself up from bed and searched the closet. I wasn't feeling like going flashy today so I put a green sweater and tight black shorts and black boots and left my hair straight down leaving my side bangs and grabbed my shades of i needed them. I grabbed my penny board and my backpack and headed out side. I live in New York with my mother and sister Maria. She's  5 years old, and currently asleep, which is great because she's a brat.

"Honey one more thing." I turned around and looked at my mom.

"Go to the grocery store and buy a snack okay." She said handing me money, I smiled at my caring mother and thanked her. At least now I'm going somewhere else besides school.

I went out and skated to the store which is
really close to around where I live. Before I walk in,  I stuffed my penny board in my backpack and I went in. I went over to the junk food aisle to go find some potato chips and as I was getting them I noticed a cute boy looking at me. He was wearing a black shirt with a leather jacket and striped white black pants. He looked about my age. He was just leaning on the aisles probably waiting for someone. I looked at him probably gawking at how hot he looked. He looked over at me. I  blushed and quickly turned away and walked over to a random aisle that was  far away from that boy.

"Ugh how embarrassing!" I said to myself as I was walking quickly. Great now he is going to think I'm a total freak. I shook the thought out of my head  as  I went back on my mission to find some decent  chips. I  grabbed a bag of potato chips. As I  walking away I bumped into someone and dropped the bag. I looked at the person. My eyes widened. I can already feel the blush radiating on my cheeks.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said quickly, awkwardly laughing. It was the same boy I was gawking at earlier. The boy chuckled as  he dent down to grab the chips that I've dropped. He showed the chips to my face.

"You dropped something?" He teased. I awkwardly laughed again.

"Yup I guess I did." I said to him. He handed them to me. I thanked him  and walked away into one of the checkout lines.  As I was waiting, I felt like I was being watched. I turned behind me and saw the boy again. He was now leaning on the  wall staring at me. As soon as he saw me staring at back at him he smiled and looked down at his phone. "Oh the tables have turned." I thought to myself and smiled. As I payed  for  my food and headed I felt  someone brushed there hand on my butt. I turned around ready to throw hands, but it was the boy. I would've smacked him, but he looked at me with such worriedness like it was an accident so I didn't.

"Um,  you just touched my butt." He looked at my with wide eyes.

"Oh I'm very sorry! It was-"

"Nono it's fine." I said cutting him off quickly embarrassed.

"Ok okay cool." he said walking beside me.

"Hey what's your name?" He asked me sweetly with a cheeky smile on his face. I smiled at him.

"Zoey. And yours?"I asked.

"Just call me V." He said proudly. V? What a weird nickname but Okay.

"V? Well okay, V." I said and giggled. V smiled and but looked over at something and stopped and looked in amazement. I look over at where he was looking at. I saw nothing just busy streets filled with people you can see anyone.