Him

*******************************************"Zoey we have to get out of here

"Zoey we have to get out of here." Jungkook ordered me.

"Wh-" I was cut off by someone screaming through the door.

"JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" A familiar voice yelled out. A voice I did not think to hear from again. It was him. I was frozen in shock, terrified for my life. He was back.

"JUNGKOOK I KNOW YOU HAVE HER! GIVE HER TO ME NOW!" V yelled banging on the door. Jungkook quickly looked around. His eyes landed onto the dresser. He looked at me.

"Quickly! Help me move this thing!" He whispered to me. We both ran over and slid my dresser to barricade the door. We both took a step back. Hopefully that buys us some time. Jungkook grabbed the his car keys from my night stand. We went over to the window and looked down. My house was a two story from the side of the house is where we are located at there an alleyway for my moms car.

"I'm going down first." Jungkook said going over.

"What? Are you crazy? You can break yo-"

"Just trust me." Jungkook said as he fell down.

I covered my hand over my mouth not wanting to scream looking away. Then I heard the door start to break open. I looked over and saw that V broke the door open but the dresser was still barricading the door.

"Zoey!" A voice called from below. I looked down to see Jungkook standing in one piece.

"Drop down I'll catch you!" He yelled. I looked down now getting dizzy from the height.

"Jungkoo-"

"You'll have to trust me!" He said. I looked at him uneasy.

"Zoey! You went up a fucking ferries wheelone even higher than this now just fucking jump over!" He yelled. I obeyed going over the window. I closed my eyes and covered my mouth to muffle my screams then instantly I stopped falling. I opened my eyes to see that Jungkook caught me. I sighed of relief as he put me down. He held my hand as we both ran to the front yard to Jungkooks car and as soon as we were there.

"Don't move." A deep voice said holding a loaded gun. We stopped  are tracks. We were so close just one yard away from the car.
We both slowly turned around to look at V he was furious.  I looked over at Jungkook. He was just as terrified as me.

"Kook, why didn't you just obey my orders? I am the leader after all." V said. Walking over to us.  Jungkook put himself in front of me as to try to protect me.