Sober

We were off speeding through the freeway with 6 cars hot on our trail. I decided to slouch down my seat to not get hurt. Jungkook was skipping cars left and right trying to get away from the guys then we heard a gunshot from a distance. Junkook turned to a different road as shots were being fired. Jungkook ducked quickly as a bullet went through the cars windows. And he got back up.he turned to me.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you think I'm alright right now!" I yelled.
Jungkook made a sharp turn causing me to hit the window. I winced in pain.

"Your aren't alright now aren't you!" Jungkook yelled back. I stayed silent. I looked behind him towards the side window it was car approaching and I turned to my other side and there was another car approaching.

"Uh, Jungkook?" I asked worridly Jungkook looked at me and looked behind him. As soon as the two cars were going to crash into us Jungkook slammed his foot on the gas and petal as the two cars crashed into eachother. Jungkook laughed hysterically making me scared.

"I haven't had this much fun in a long ass time!" Jungkook yelled excitedly. I flinched. Is this what he calls excitement? Then Jungkook drove on  a draw bridge with four cars still after us. Shots were being fired hitting many innocent bystanders. I kept my eyes shut and ducked not wanting to risk get shot up. Then I noticed that we were driving upwards. I slowly got up Jungkook was speeding up a now opening drawbridge. I looked behind me to see the for cars still driven after us. I looked ahead of us seeing that there no more roads to drive I started to scream while  Jungkook laughed as we were now in mid air.  I look at him like he was crazy. I looked ahead of us and noticed the car falling. I closed my eyes ready for the impact. The car spin  franticly  as he landed on the road. Jungkook gripped the steering wheeling to gain control of the car as we speed off. I look behind me as I saw only one car at the edge of the bridge about to fall off the bridge. Our car was the only car to make it over. I looked over sat Jungkook in shock over what just happened. He turned to me and smirked.

"Told ya I can protect ya baby." Jungkook said and winked playfully. I turn away quickly from him hiding the red from my cheeks as he chuckled. The rush and adrenaline when through my veins as I cheered.

"I CANT BELIEVE WE JUST DID THAT!" I yelled out of excitement. Jungkook looked at me surprised and laughed.

"I thought you were scared?" Jungkook teased.

"Of course I am,  I'm just glad we're  alive!" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"You actually behaved way better then anyone I've ever had." Jungkook admitted. I looked at him.

"Now I know why V chose you for sure." Jungkook said to me. I looked out the window. As happy as I am that we escaped those men, I still miss my old life and how it used to be. But hopefully this all blows over and I can be with my family again. As I looked out into the distance I can see our hotel room that we were staying at but was filled with even police officers and news anchors surrounding the area. We drove passed it. As I was about to ask where we were going.

"We are moving into an apartment. Don't worry about our stuff, I told J-Hope to go and get it for us while we were gone." Jungkook explained. I shut my mouth and turned to face the window once again now to wonder. Where could we possibly be going this time.

"We're here." Jungkook said causing me to wake up I looked around to see that we were at some apartment complexes. I looked at him. He got out of the car and went to open my door for me. He extended his hand out and I took it as he walked me to the lobby. He talked to the one of the workers and he handed him a key. We both went to the nearest elevator and went up to the ninth floor. The door was at the other side of the hallway. When we went in it was actually what I was expecting. Brick walled tiled floored room with different types of decrpoeations. It honestly felt like I was at home at most. I looked around to see our suitcases were by the living room.