Gang life

I woke up before Zoey to wake up the rest of the members.

"Guys." I whispered.  None of them would budge.  I sighed going over to each of them moving them to wake them up.

"The fuck V?" Suga said slapping my hand away.

"Guys we gotta show Zoey what the gang life is really about." I said. They all sat up.

"What are you talking about V?" Rm questioned.

"I told her that she was a gang member." 

"What!?" They all whisper yelled."

"She isn't apart of  BTS?" Jin said.

"Well she isn't but still."

"That takes years of training to figure out if she  could even-" I cut RM off.

"Don't you think I know that? How are we supposed to train her for the event if she hasn't even practiced holding a gun?" I  snapped back. Everyone got quite they knew I was right.

"Great, it's settled then." I said leaving the boys to let them go get dressed as I went back to my room to get changed as well.

******************************************

"Zoey."

I groaned turning myself away from the noise.

"Zoey wake up."  V said to me softly.

"Can you give me five more minutes?" I asked.

"No I can't." V said sternly getting impatient. To not anger him any further I sat up and rubbed.  I looked at him as he glared at me. As soon as he noticed I was fully looking at him, his hardened expression quickly changed into a small smile.

"Come on princess we have a long day ahead of us." V said to me walking out of the door since already being fully dressed. I yawned and got up did brushed my teeth and took a shower. As soon as I took my shirt off I saw a trail of bruises and slashes on my skin. I looked in horror seeing the sight of my slit body. I screamed.

"WHATS WRONG!?" V said going over to me gun in his hand.  The members quickly caught up with him and ran into the room.  As soon as V saw no threat. He shooed the members away.
V walked into the bathroom held me.

"I thought something happened to you." V said with a concerned look on his face.  I pulled away from him and looked my self  at the mirror.

"Something did happen to me." I said.

"What?"

"V what happened to me?." I said looking at my now scabbed up bruises.  Vs eyes softened as he looked at my body. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on top of mine.

"You were kidnapped." V said.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Yeah, some gang rivals got ahold of you and held you hostage. You were whipped  to be taught a lesson." V explained.  My horrified expression turned into anger to see who would do such a horrific act.