Missions

"I'm ready." I said sliding on a black mask.

Everyone ran out to different trees blocking the perimeter of the house and waited my signal. I held the gun right against my chest as a peered over to look to see if there was a sign of a body guard. There was two on the main gates. I looked over to the closest person that around, which was RM I gave him the V signal signaling to strike. Rm slightly nodded and we both laid low down to the bushes to get clearer shots of our targets.

Two shots and both body guards were instantly out. I signaled again as Rm signaled everyone else to move onward. Then we hear gun fire coming from behind. Shooting around deeper in to the forest. Everyone quickly hid in different spots not to get detected. Me and Rm hid behind bushes as the rest of the boys hid around trees that avoided the enemies peripherals vision. Hearing all of there foot steps it sounds like there's about 4 men, but more could be around. Soon enough there was a sound of someone choking causing the men to run over to who it was. We waited until there steps were faint. I looked over at RM. He nodded and went over to the house to see if it was clear. I kept a close eye out aiming my gun at who ever tries to shoot. Soon enough as Rm reached close enough there was a sound of gun fire I quickly aimed to one of the windows and shot the person that clearly tried to aim to Rm. I then Suga went through the back doudging the missed shots from above as Jin also shot to the shooter from the window. Rm went inside the building and so did Suga. As I was about to make my next move some was was behind me as I was about to shoot I notice Jimin. I stop and sigh out.

"Are you wanting me to kill you or something!" I whisper yelled. He then tossed me some clothes.

"Your welcome." He said as he went in towards the house. I looked at the clothing that he passed me. It's one of the outfits the guards wore. I look around to see if the coast was clear, it was. I quickly got changed tossing my clothes in a bush then as I did I heard commotion. I crept over to see Jin fighting a guards fighting on getting the gun that was on the floor. The guard punched Jin with force in the face causing him to fall to the floor. As he was just about to get back up I shot him. Jin looked over and looked at me in confusion. I took off the mask from the guard uniforms.

"V?" He asked. I nodded.

"Quickly! Wear the outfit, I'm going in." I said as I went through. As I went directly to the front door there more guards on standby, but they didn't eknologe me. I went in the house was bigger than it appeared to be outside. But it had few doors. As I went through the first door. Someone strangled me. I quickly threw the person over my shoulder and threw them to the ground. The person groaned. I looked down. It was RM.

"Easy RM it's V!" I said to him. He got up and looked at me weirdly.

"V?" He whispered. I took the mask off. He looked at me shocked.

"I didn't know I tho-" I cut him off.

"It's alright, you didn't kill me it's all that matters." I whispered.

"Are the others dressed?" Rm asked.

"All I know is that Jin is. Who knows maybe everyone could be dressed right now if they found a way to get clothes. I said to him. We heard foot steps going. Toward the door rm and I dashed into the nearest closet. The door opened. We both didn't make a sound. The foot steps came even closer. Rm and I had our guns ready. As soon as the door opened.

"V? Rm?" another person in a uniform asked. We looked at the person and he took his mask off.

"Suga?"

"Yeah, Rm we need to get you a uniform." Suga said as we both got out.

"Are the others dressed up?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Probably, I'm not sure but it's most likely." He said. I look over the door in the room.

"Suga take Rm with you for him to find an outfit for him not to be at risk of being killed. I'm going to find the others." I ordered and they both nodded and both headed out. As we went out there was many guards. I walked around them doing a v signal seeing if any of them caught on. Seeing some nods it was the rest of the gang. We all walked upstairs together. We went to the last door in the hall. I opened it and walked in a dark office.  There was a middle aged man looking into some files  with a cigarette in his mouth. As he blew out he looked over at me.

"How are the troops doing?" The man asked. I fell silent.

"What? Answer me!" He yelled. I still was quiet.

"Stop acting like a fucking dumbass and answer he question!" The man ordered.  Other guards came in I turn to them and did the v sign. They all nodded. The man looked at us confused.

"What is going on here?" Man asked feeling threatened. I took off my mask. The man fell in shock now seeing the smirk on my face.

"V?" He said. I chuckled. I turned to the troops that were behind me they took there masks.

"BTS?" He asked. I pulled out my gun.

"This is for hiring hitman to go kill me." I said to him loading it.

"Y-you owed me money!" He said.

"Not anymore." I said to him aiming the gun at him.

"V please! Let me negotiate with you! I'll drop the deal!"  The man pleaded.

"Pathetic." I spat and gun him in the chest. The man instantly feel to the ground. We all put our masks on. Of the running footsteps of the guards.  I threw a vase that he had and broke a window in the room.

"Quick! In here!" Jin called out to other guards as they came rushing in, everyone bursted in looking to see what happened. Now seeing their boss dead in a pool of his own blood. I looked at the man.

"The enemy escaped." Suga said to them.

No ones messing with my player.

*******************************************