News

"Rise and shine princess." A gentle  voice said. My eyes fluttered open to see a smiling V sitting on the bed looking at me . I yawned.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because it's like 1 in the afternoon babe." V said and chuckled. I stretched then looked down at my hands.

"Your a fighter princess." V praised. I sighed.

"Yeah." I said softly, thinking about last night. V paused and stared at me for awhile.  He took both of my hands and held them.

"Think of this way, at least she knows not to mess with you anymore. It's her fault for attacking you in the first place. She got what's coming to her." V conforted. I nodded. I looked down at our hands. He let me go and I just looked like them all bandaged up. I made my hands into fists.

"My hands make me look like a street fighter character." I said.  V bursted put laughing.

"You really do. My street fighter." V said. 

"Why didn't you just force her to leave?" I asked. V  looked at me.

"I tried but she wouldn't." He said.

"Come on now, see you already you would've kicked her out yourself if you  had the chance." I questioned.  V got up and turned his phone on.

"I made some  shrimp fried rice downstairs. When your ready you can come down." He said as he walked out texting on his phone.  What was that? Not question him any further I yawned once again as I slowly got up from the bed.  I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the new toothbrushes he just bought since I didn't have one . I took a shower I put hot water one I just stood and let the hot water soothe my body. I still felt tense because of yesterday.

Could I have actually...

If  V didn't say anything...

The thoughts of what could've happened kept flooding into my brain. As I finally stepped out I went to the changing room.  I threw on of Vs long black T-shirts with white Gucci shoes. Come to think about it his side of his closet is filled with Gucci. How can he afford all of this?  I  walked out and went down stairs. I went to the dining area to grab my  bowl of food. I looked over to see V sitting on the sofa watching TV. I was watching from a distance. V turned around and saw me watching. He gesturing me to go over there padding the sofa. I walked over and sat down.

"How's your food?" V asked me. I eat some more of it.

"It's really good." I said with my mouth full of food. He laughed putting his now empty bowl down. V grabbed the remote that was on the arm rest  and changed the channel since there nothing good on and started going on random channels. He groaned.

"There's nothing good on!" V complained. As he changed a news channel. I saw something familiar.

"No WAIT!" I said to him. He looked at me weirdly.

"Go back please?" I asked. He looked at me with a stern expression and changed it back.
I looked shocked seeing a very familiar picture on the screen.

"A girl by the name of Zoey Garcia. Has been kidnapped in Downtown NewYork. Cops from all around the city are trying there best to find the missing teen to bring her back home." The bed anchor said.

"Now, the girls mother and sister would like to say a few words." I was in shocked to what I was seeing me being a missing person.

"Zoey hijita, We miss you so much! We hope you come back home safely! Te amo!" She cried out.

"I want my hermana! Please sissy come home! I miss you!" My little sister Maria said.