Sleep

Mama told us to stay in the living room while she gets done preparing food for us. Jungkook was on the couch watching TV,  while I sit on the floor playing with Maria.

"What do you mean your the princess? I'm the princess!" Maria yelled.

"Whatever,  can't we both be?" I asked. The toddler shook her head violently no.

"No I'm the princessa!" Maria whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine your the princess, princessa." I said to her sarcastically making Jungkook chuckle. Maria giggled  and smiled at me.

"Great! Now all I need is a prince." Maria said looking around then her eyes rested upon Jungkook. She looked at him in awe he looked down at her confused.

"He's perfect." She said looking at him. We both looked at each other.

"He's going to be my prince!"  She said getting up from the floor and jumped onto Jungkooks lap. He coughed out surprised by the attack. I laughed.

"Will you be my prince?" She asked him. He looked down at her then at me.

"I can't, I'm sorry." Jungkook said sadly. Maria huffed getting angry.

"Why  not!" She whined.  He looked at me and said.

"I already have a princess." He said looking at  me smiling. I blushed looking away. His words  made my heart melt.  Maria looked at me and gagged.

"Sissy? No way! She isn't a princess I am!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes at her. Why does she act like this sometimes?

"How isn't she I saved her remember?" He reminded her which made her shocked.

"You did! Sissy you are a princess!" Maria said looking at me in awe. I chuckled and smiled back at Jungkook.

"I guess I am." I said  to her. She got off of Jungkook and went over to grab my hand. I got up and  walked with her.

"We have to make you look like a princess too! We can dress you up in a pretty dress, and I can do your makeup an-" mid sentence Maria yawned.

"Looks like your tired sis." I said to her as I picked her up.

"No I'm not." Maria said and pouted.

"It's getting late. You should sleep." I said to her.

"I'm not tired." She yawned out.  I chuckle at her stubbornness.

"Then what was that?" I asked poking her nose.

"Nothing I'm not tir-" then mid sentence Maria fell asleep in my arms.  I kiss the top of her head.  I look over to Jungkook who was looking at me with a smile on his face. 

"Your so good with kids." He said. I almost laugh.

"Sure, give a minute." I said to him sarcastically as I went upstairs to Maria's room.  I tucked her into bed. I put a stuff bear near her and she automatically grabs it her hugging it. I smiled as I leaned in giving her a kiss on the forehead. When I turned around Jungkook was leaning on the door from smiling at me. I looked at him .

"I told you I'll be there in a minute." I said to him.  He chuckled.

"And miss this cute moment? I think not?" He said innocently.

"That was rude of saying you were not her prince Kook." I said as I walked out of the room turning off the light.

"What? You want me to lie? I'm your prince." Jungkook said that made me stop my tracks.  I turn to him but was caught of guard by him kissing my cheek.