Spotted

As when we got back to the hotel we noticed there was so many police cars. I looked over and saw that the cops were talking to the employees. I now turn over to Jungkook that's gripping the steering wheel intensely looking nervous. How come I never noticed the cops being here? Jungkook parked in the back like he always did. He turned to me and looked at me with a serious expression.

"Stick by my side got it?" He said to me. I nodded and we both stepped out. I grabbed our shopping bags and we both walked in from the back doors from the hotel. As we walked in there were many officers asking around workers questions if they witnessed anything. They shook there no explaining that they didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. I looked at Junkook he tightly grabbed me and dragged me Over to the nearest elevator. The last thing we heard were footsteps coming walking over. Jungkook looked at me intensely with an expression that I couldn't read and before I even could ask anything he leaned in cupping my checks with his hands pressed his lips against mine his eyes now closed while doing so. I froze in shock looking at himhe over seeing to see that the coast was clear and sighed of relief once the elevator closed. I turned away from him hiding the blush that was arising on my cheeks as I held my hand on my chest to some how stop my heart from racing so hard.

"T - that was an officer who passed by." Jungkook said. I nodded still having my back faced away from him. He grabbed my arm forcing to turn to look at him. I looked down to the ground but he lifted my chin  making me look up at him.  His touch felt electrifying to me now making me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Look, I had to make a diversion for them not to suspect us you know." Jungkook explained. I looked at him and nodded. Junkook tilted his head observing me. He chuckled and said.

"Your blushing."  He teased. I pushed him away from me.

"G-get  away from me." I muttered.

"Was it because of the kiss?" Jungkook asked playfully with a huge smile on his face. I scoffed turning away from him. He laughed then the other elevator came to a stop. We both got out and walked back to our room.  Jungkook checked his phone looking at the time. 

"Since we spent all day at the mall. Might as well get dressed we leave to the party soon." Jungkook said grabbing his tux and shoes heading straight towards a different room to go change. I grabbed my bags and headed over toward the bathroom. I sighed and went over to my side of the bed to go and get changed. As I stripped off my clothes and grabbed the dress the door to the bathroom opened.

"I forgot my bow ti-" Junkook walked out and then froze. I turned around holding on to little pice of clothing I had left to cover my body.

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed throwing my other clothes at him pissed. He snapped out of it and raced over to go get his bow tie from the bed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I yelled.

"I'm SO SORRY!" He yelled back as he raced back to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"IM SORRY!" He yelled. I can't believe Jungkook just saw me full on nude. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Come to think of it he's the first boy to ever see me naked. The thought made me blush but I had to snap out of it. I slipped on my dress and went over to grab the makeup Jungkook bought for me. I went nearest mirror in the room which is a long full body mirror I sat on the floor with my makeup spread about to start baking my face. Since we are going to this meeting I might as well look more presentable. I put on foundation and contour I did a shiny dark red smoky eye with with winged liner. I put red matte lipstick. Since we did go out shopping I made him  buy hair care products  and also a straightening iron. I started to straighten my hair. As I did Jungkook stepped out. He scatched the back of his head awkwardly. I looked at him and blushed profusely. He looks so handsome with his hair parted to the side instead of the usual coconut hair style.  He looked away from me coughed and walked out the room. I guess he's just as embarrassed as I am. Is that why he took so long in the bathroom? I ignored the thought and finishing the rest of my hair. When I got done I put my shoes on and walked up seeing Jungkook on his phone texting someone. He looked up at me.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. He got up and went over to me. He grabbed hold of me by the arm and looked at me up and down observing my outfit. He leaned over to my ear.

"You look so good." He said in a husky tone that sent chills down to my spine. I shivered and just muttered a quick thanks and he chuckled. I scoff at him annoyed as we walked out of our room. As we walked out we see a few officers go up to our floor. Jungkook panicles and looking around to see what we could do. He turned to the other side of the hallway to an exit that we were closer to and items the stairwell. He looked at me and said.

"Quickly!" He grabbed me by the hand and we both hurried over to the steps we made it before the cops could even catch us and we hurried down flights of stairs. Each hallway we looked into it seemed to be filled with police officers. As we made it to the bottom floor he took out somthing out of his pocket a black face mask. He put it on and made me put on shades that he also had into his pocket.

"How did you know this would happen?" I asked in a whisper.

"Sometimes you have to just be preordered for the worst." He said as he held my hand.

"You know the drill." He said as we both walked out. As we walked out. Jungkook coughed extremely loudly. I looked at him like he was crazy bringing so much commotion to us. He looked at me and coughed even harsher.

"Babe, it's going to be okay. Let's buy you some medicine." I said to him as I rubbed his back. He nodded and we both walked out of the building. We can hear all of the workers gush in awe at us being a "couple". As we went and walked around back there were so many police officers looking over the back parking lot.

"I'll call ya a taxi." Jungkook said. And as we were about to walk away.

"Stop." Said a voice we both turned around and saw.

A police officer.  He eyed us suspiciously. I felt myself break out into a cold sweat. I can't imagine what Jungkook must be feeling right now. I should be happy that an officer stopped us but why am I scared? I could tell them right now that I'm being held hostage but why am I being so silent? He looked at me and then at him. He turned to see the other officers. The officer looked back at us and asked.

"Is that your car over there." He asked pointing to our car. Jungkook nodded.

"It's out of the parking line it's over it. Move it so more cars can be able to park." He said to him and walked away. We both sighed of relief. As we walked over to our car and got in to leave .

"That was tense." Jungkook said as he laughed to himself as he turned the car on. I let out a chuckle.

"Sure was." I said. Jungkook backed the car out and we were on our way. He started to drive with one hand then I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down at his hand on my thigh then at him. He clearly wasn't fazed by this action and just ignored me looking at him and continued looking at the road.

"You did good back there Zoey." Jungkook admitted. I stayed quiet.

"I thought for sure you'd scream to cops about everything but I'm glad you didn't. Because if you did. I wouldn't hesitate to kill you and everyone if you did." Jungkook said seriously. I felt myself go numb at his words. I was actually planning on telling the officers about everything but I was scared was this the reason why I didn't?