Packing up

Me and the guys were just chilling on the living room sofa waiting for V. I notice there was a new guy also that came through the door carrying a little Pomeranian. The boys gushed going over the dog and petting him. Something about that dog seemed really familiar to me but I brushed it off hearing the guy saying he was looking after him for V. I held onto him as the guys went over to hug and greet the boy. After greeting him and doing handshakes the guys all walked back to the couch. The new guy  sat right next to me. I think it's the Jhope guy that I saw on the video call.

"Hello Zoey, it's nice to meet your officially for the first time." Jhope said to me grinning. He seemed so familiar.

"Do I know you Jhope?" I asked. The boys laughed at my comment then they all fell silent as they saw me seriously asking the question.

"What?" Jin asked.

"I feel like I have seen him sometime
before." I said looking at Jhope. Jhope looked at me terrified quickly saying.

"Oh no I was the guy from Florida that you and V stayed with for awhile." I looked at him weirdly. Why was he so afraid to talk to me?

"Okay?" I said confused. After a seconds of awkwardness filling up the room I decided to change the subject to everyone.

"Why do you think V wants us all here?" I asked the boys .

"Probably a meeting or your first mission." RM suggested. My eyes widened. My first mission? Am I even ready to do that.

"Everyone, I gathered you all here to the living room to say we are going on a trip" I announced to all of us in the living room. We all looked at him confusingly.

"What kind of trip?" RM asked curiously.

"Get away from it all. In a way, we all been through so much these past couple of weeks. Why not just go and have some fun?" V said. We all paused for a moment, processing what he just said. We all bursted out cheering. Even though I can't remember much since the past couple of days. I felt like I've been through hell and back.

"Ok everyone pack your things we are going to hit the road." V announced. We all got up from the couch and we're starting to walk back to our rooms. I  let the dog go and went over to V and planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled sweetly and I walked back to our room for me to pack my bags. V's dog followed me into our room. As I was packing I decided to check some of the closets for any more clothes to pack. Then when I open the closet door I notice a skateboard hidden under some shirts. I bent down and grabbed it. I didn't know V skateboarded? I went over  and move a couple of things. I saw a backpack. I opened the backpack to see there was school supplies in there and some chips. Then I felt my head hurt, I hissed in pain. Vs dog started barking. Then I started to feel a little faint.   I fell down sitting against the wall. I felt the world spinning. The fuck is going on? Last thing I remember is that I was holding this stuff in my hands and everything went black

I open my eyes. I feel the wind breeze through my hair as I was skating across the sidewalk passing by people on this busy street. I feel something cling onto my shoulders. I look over and see it's the backpack that I found in the closet. Then it hit me. This is my stuff, but where am I ? What am I doing in the city? Then I ended up at a grocery store for some reason and as I was about to open the door. As soon as I did I slowly open my eyes. Everything looked blurry, I felt my whole body go stiff. I felt so exhausted. I stay still letting my eyes adjust to my surroundings. Now I realize that I'm in the room, still on the ground with V's dog still barking at me. I look down to my stuff. I wondered what I was doing in the city alone. Where was V?