Hide n seek

"Zoey." A voice called out right next to me.  I groaned and turned away. A pair of arms wrapped around me also tangling our legs together.

"Baby come on you have to wake up." A raspy voice said. I turned to see V looking down to me with a smile on his face.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily. V fell silent thinkin on the time as he turned his head to the side looking at the moonlight.

"Midnight." V said.

"V, why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" I asked.

"It's good practice at night babe, trust me . Go get dressed, the guys and me will be waiting. I didn't even recognize that V was wearing all black with a black beanie.

"Oh yeah wear all black." V chuckled seeing me staring at him and walked out the room.

"To train." V said.

"In the middle of the night?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"For the types of missions that we normally do it would be done at night. Which is best for you to train more in a more darker setting."  V explained  shutting the door. I walked over to the closet to find that V picket out for me. It was a cropped long sleeve black shirt with legging and black nikes.  I also notice a beanie  as well I picked it up and realized it wasn't a beanie but a sky mask.  I did my hair into a low pig tails and I put the sky mask as a beanie. I threw on my clothes and went down stairs. The boys looked at me in awe as V turned around with a mad look on his face. His hardened expression turned soft as he smiled walking over to me to help me down the stairs.

"You look incredible in all black babe." V said as he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. He pulled away with a wide smile and leaned close to my ear.

"Had to show the boys who you belong to."  V said with a smirk seeing the effect he has on me. I blushed. I almost forgot that the boys were staring at us. V glared at them.

"What are you boys waiting for? Let's go." V spat snapping the boys back into reality. We all got back into our ATVs and raced outside. I couldn't drive it this time because V was taking us to a discrete location. The farther away from the house, the deeper into the woods we drove in.  After a while we finally stopped  infront of a big pine tree.

"So everyone let last training session on stealth begin. If anyone feels like there lost yell us over. Zoey I'm going to give you a head start to run from the premises if you can at least get two of us you'll be good for a fighting lesson." V  explained. I nodded V and the boys turned away and started to count as I ran away.  How am I supposed to stealth attack everyone? I've never done that before, at least I think I didn't. Maybe I did before I lost my memory.

As I was running through the forest I couldn't help but have an uneasy feeling about this.  I felt like I've ran in these woods before, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why. I began   to feel anxious. I slowly  stopped on my tracks and began walking to process what happened. As I was walking trying to pull myself together, I heard footsteps in the distance. hid in the nearest bush to spot who the person could be and who I see is Jin walking around aimlessly into the woods outs in the open.

Is he really just letting himself get caught like this? as soon as I was going to get up from the bush.

"Found ya." Jin said smugly. I screamed then covered  my mouth Jin laughed.

"Zoey you have to hide better." Jin teased. 

"How did? Did you? You were out in the open!" I yelled.

"Doesn't matter how easy it is to spot me what matters is to attack while your enemy is out in the open. Plus, this is stealth training. Some of us have to be out in the open to get enemies. For the enemies that are out in the open." Jin explained.