Faint

"Hey kook how's the player?"  A call asked over the phone that I could barely heard through the door that I was pressed against to, to listen for some reason.  I looked around the room. Where was I? What I'm I doing here?   The callers voice sounded really familiar to me.

"She's doing well."  A guys voice responded I'm assuming is kook.

"Good, that's great to hear hopefully it hasn't caused you any trouble." V said. V called this kook guy? Why ? Why am I with him?  I got up to open the door and it opened revealing utter darkness. 

"Zoey?"  A faint voice said.  I groaned in response.

"Zoey." The voice said again. My head was throbbing with pain. I hissed.

"Zoey are you okay?" Another voice said. I realized I was laying on the ground. I slowly open my eyes to see the boys standing over me. V bent down to grab my hand to help me up.

"What happened Zoey? You passed out for a second there. We were worried about you." V said concerned. Did I  passed out? Then I remembered.

"Who's kook?"  I asked. As soon after I asked that the boys fell silent. They all looked at me wide eyed like they were shocked about my question. V looked at me with no emotion. I wondered if I said  something wrong. V narrowed his eyes at me and said.

"How do you know about that?" He asked. I paused unsure on how to answer him.

"Know about what?"

"Don't play dumb you remember don't you." V spat out in anger. Remember what? Why  is he so angry? 

"I-I don't know." I answered honestly. The boys and V looked at each other. Vs expression softened as he saw the confusion in my eyes. V sighed out sadly.

"Kook was a member of ours." V explained the boys looked at him in surprise. There's more of them? I looked at the other members . Seeing their sad expressions made me realize that he might be gone. I felt really upset even though I don't know who he was. I guess I was feeling bad for the boys that lost there member.

"Oh, I'm sorry I brought it up. I shouldn't have sa-" V cut me off.

"It's alright, you didn't know." He said walking back to the motor vehicles.

"Come on guys, let's head back. I think Zoey's had enough training for one day." V said sitting down starting the ATV.

"V, I'm fine I swear, it's just had a little headache. I'm fine we can still trai-" RM cut me off.

"Vs right Zoey, you literally passed out. "  Ji
min added.

"You can't possibly think you could still train. You need rest." Suga said to me. I as much as I wanted to argue that I was fine. In the end they were right. I nodded to them and went over and sat behind V wrapping my arms around him. V gripped on the handle and we were off. The whole drive I can't but help to think on what I just remembered. Who was Kook? Do I know him? Why doesn't V want to tell me?

On the way home V pulled out a remote opening the  door having all of us steer in. As soon has everyone had there cars parked. We went upstairs.

"Guys you stay in the dining area, while I take Zoey to her room." V said as the guys nodded taking thier seats.  V touched the lower part of my back to lead me up the stairs. The out of nowhere I was grabbed.