In the meantime

I woke up to the sound of pacing back and forth. Opened my eyes to see Jungkook contemplating.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" I yawned out.  He stopped pacing and looked back at me.

"We have to leave."

"What? What do you mean leave? Leave Florida?"

"No we need to stay someplace else."

"Where can we stay?" I asked. Jungkook left the room to dragged along suitcases.

"We are going to J-hopes." Jungkook said. I smiled widely. J-hope was one I considered actually friendly. Me and Jungkook packed up all of our things and drove off to J-hopes his house is very closed up we had to drive through a few alleyways to get to it. Jungkook had to park the car on a deserted parking lot just to get there. Then when we finally walked at the end of an alley to a rusty door Jungkook took a step forward and did a patterned knock. You can hear tiny barks on the other sides.  My eyes widened with excitement.

"It's a dog." I whispered.

"Yeah no shit." Jungkook said. Then the door opened slightly and we both went in.

"Jungkook!" J-hope said with a huge smile on his face. He helped Jungkook with the bags and walked him over to our room. V's  dog approached me.  He started to sniff me. I bent down showing him my hand for him to sniff it.  As Jungkook and J-hope talked, J-hope looked over and ran over to me.

"NO! Be careful! he-" J-hope paused as he saw the dog lick my hand.  He sighed of relief.  I picked the dog up and looked at him weirdly.
J-hope laughed out loud.

"Oh looks like he likes you. Sorry about that,  Yeontan usually bites anyone he doesn't know or any other girls V brings home." J-hope said said astonished.

"You are something else that's for sure." Jungkook said jokingly. I smiled.

"Hey, Zoey can you go to our room me and J-hope have things to discuss." Jungkook said. I nodded and went to the room with the dog. I shut the door and noticed the curtains. A way out? I set the dog down and went over to the curtains I open and my smile quickly faded. A window of bricks. I looked around.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I thought to myself. Then I sighed and threw myself onto the bed in defeat. The dog hoped on the bed and sat on my stomach. I just looked up to the ceiling.
Looks like I'm not getting out of this one.

Jungkook pov

"Hey, can she be-"

"The window has bricks she can't escape." J-hope said we both laughed.

"So what happened kookie?" J-hope asked.

"Man are still coming after us."

"What? Still? I thought V took care of them back in New York?"

"Obviously not since we are here."

"Then what happened to the hotel?" I awkwardly laughed. J-hope looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jungkook."

"Fine, I killed someone."

"In a public place are you dumb?!" J-hope yelled.

"Hey! I had no other choice. Zoey was going to escape and there was a witness she was about to rat me out for crying out loud." I spat back. J-hope rubbed his hands on his face.

"Please tell me you didn't stay there still."

"No, we moved to an apartment but it wasn't safe because of how close it was. We had no other choice but come to you." J-hope paced back and forth.

"Is anyone after you?"

"Men, from opposite gang the gang V didn't owe back."

"Damn it V." J-hope said to himself.

"You two can stay, but not for long I don't want anyone knowing about where I stay."

"That's alright we don't need to be here long."

"Where are you going to go?"

"Don't know but away from here that's for sure. " I said to him.

"What is V going to do with Zoey anyways? I did tests for her but all for what exactly?" I asked. J-hope looked at me in surprise.

"Oh you didn't know about the game?" He asked. I shook my head no.  Me and J-hope sat down and he explained everything.

******************************************

V's pov

After hours of driving out of the city we made it to our destination. We parked all of our  cars close to  woods. Everyone was wearing all black to camouflage into night

"V are you sure about this?"  Jimin asked grabbing ahold of his gun. I nodded.

"We can always turn back if you want." Jin said back now covering his face in a black mask.

"What afraid?" Rm teased getting his gun  from the back. They both glared at him.

"Guys focus! V you ready to go? Because if we do there isn't going to be any turning back." Suga said seriously. If this helps me keep my girl then it's worth it for them to leave me alone.

"I'm ready." I said to them sliding a black face mask on my face.

*******************************************