Keycard

"V, how can you deal with this girl."

I woke up to the sound of Jungkook being on the phone once again. I rubbed my eyes but by touching my face  I winced in pain from him knocking me out.

"She tried to escape again. This  is like the second time in like 3 days since I've had her. I had to knock her out."

I went over to the door and listened to the him talking on the phone.

"What? I had to do something! She was going to escape for crying out loud V!"  Jungkook yelled. I froze. Jungkook is talking to V.

"Ok fine I won't." Jungkook huffed out I'm patiently.

"Did you ever test  her at all?" Jungkook asked. Prepare me? Prepare me for what?  Then I started to hear  footsteps coming towards the door. I bolted back towards the bed and hid under the covers and pretended to sleep. Jungkook slowly opened the door. He walked over to his bed and sat down.

"Oh, interesting. I'll call you back." Jungkook said as he hung up the phone. The room stayed silent. I can feel Jungkook eyes piercing  tothe back of my head. I tried to keep my breathing steady to make it more believable that I was actually asleep. Then Jungkook long   sigh and got up  and walked into the bathroom. Then I heard the water turn he was taking a shower. I turned and faced the ceiling. Should I try again I looked over to the door. It was wide open I sighed again. He left it open for him to see me if I did. I turned to my side once again just looked at the window beside me.

It was actually nighttime. How long have I been out? I think for a whole day. I looked at the stars and the moon that shined the whole room in the night. I looked at the stars. So free, there floating into space while im suck in one place not able to be free myself. I wonder how my mom and sister are doing. There both probably worried sick, possibly thinking the possible "what ifs" on what could have happened to me. I wish I could tell them that I was alive and still breathing. Then I heard the shower come to a stop I quickly shut my eyes to only hear the sound of him brushing his teeth. I sighed of relief. When he got done brushing his teeth he stepped out of the bathroom. I quickly closed my eyes again quickly blushing as I did so. When he walked out.

He was half naked with a towel draped around his v- line abs shown in full affect. He looked over at me and chuckled for seeing me sleepily turning myself my back facing away from him. Did he notice that I saw him? Apparently not because I could hear him changing his clothes. Then  I heard Jungkook lay down onto the bed and got into the covers. After awhile, which felt like an eternity I heard light snores coming from him. I turned to my side to face him and he was fast asleep. This could be my chance. I carefully got out from the bed avoiding any possible noise and crept over to the bedroom door. As I did I looked at him the entire time hoping on him not to wake up.As soon as I made it to the door, I slowly turned the doorknob hoping that it wasn't locked and it opened. My heart raced of excitement but I had to contain my excitement  until  I actually escape. As I went over to the front door again and when I did. My excitement turned into sadness. He locked the front door. I looked at the door. It needed a keycard.

I looked over across the room and found a telephone of the hotel. It was one of those old telephones that had a telephone wire. Worth a try to try to call for help. I went over to it and picked it up. When I picked it up I noticed something come back at my. Startled I moved the phone away from me. Then I realized the wire was cut from the phone. I sighed in defeat. Then I realized the locked door was actually a keycard. I went look around the whole house quietly to find it.  Looking around any possibly place Jungkook could've hid it at. Not in the living room kitchen, second bathroom, spare bedroom, or closets and cabinets. As I was about to give up I realized there was  a place I haven't checked. The main bedroom where Jungkook is asleep at.

I took a deep breath and quietly went in.  I went over to check my side of the room and couldn't find anything in any of the closets or shelves. I went into the bathroom and like everything else that I've checked. Nothing at all. Then lastly his side of the bedroom. I went over to the clothes he left onto the floor thinking maybe he had the key card in any of his pockets. I searched every pocket and couldn't find anything. I also checked is closet and shelves and still couldn't find a damn thing. Then it hit me on where it could possibly be. I looked at Jungkook that was fast asleep.  It couldn't possibly be on him could it be?  I tiptoed over to him trying my best not to wake him and I slowly moved the covers from him the best I can. I froze as he moved shivering from the cold, but he was still asleep. I sighed of relief. When I got the covers off him I paused to look at him He was sleeping half naked wearing shorts with pockets in them. Abs all over my face. I tired to only focus on my objective and not his body. To. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here. I went as I went to his right pocket. I stuck my hand in his pants and I felt the plastic of the card. As I slowly tried to remove it from him an hand grabbed me reframing me from doing so. Terrified I looked at him that he still had his eyes closed. He then dragged me into his bed him holding me in a tight embrace. I tried to let squirm around trying to loose myself from his grip but he was just too strong. When I gave up completely he decided to spoke in my ear sending me chills down my spine.

"Trying to escape?"