Elevator

******************************************

I slowly wake up realizing I'm in a moving car. I look over to the window, I see palm tress passing by.  I look over and saw guy. What am I doing here?

"Oh, your  awake." He complained.  That's that Jungkook guy. He looked over at me.

"You know how much trouble you were to carry back into the car?" He said. I rolled my eyes at him and looked out the window. I saw a sign out in the distance.

W E L C O M E   T O  F L O R I D A ! 

I panicked looking around.  He drove down to Florida? I didn't think he'd drive me this far. I

"No use of trying to escape, I have the child lock."  He said. I tried to go for the steering wheel. Before I could  he gabbed a gun from the side door cup holders.

"I don't try anything smart ass." He said and smirked. I sighed and sat back down. There's really no use is there? I just sat in silence as he drove.

"Where we going?" I asked.  He didn't respond. I sighed and turned away from him looking out into the distance. We eventually stopped at a big hotel.  So we are staying here for the time being then? He got out of the car and took the luggage. I got out.

"Better not try anything funny, or else your gonna regret it." Jungkook warmed. I rolled my  eyes at him and walked towards the building. He followed. I waited for him to check us in a bedroom. He did and we went to our room. It was huge just like an apartment. I went over to one of the rooms. I sighed of relief. Two, separate beds. I went over to it and threw myself over it. Finally, I don't have to be in the same bed with a complete stranger. Jungkook walked in and looked at me weirdly.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I looked up at him and awkwardly smiled.

"Just enjoying my own bed." I said to him. He scoffed.

"If I knew you'd enjoy it, then I would've just asked for one bed." He mumbled and walked out of the room. I scoffed. What a perv. I rolled over now looking up at the ceiling. Now what? I'm in Florida. How am I going to get out of this mess? I just layed in thinking on what to do. I got out of bed and looked down at the floor that we were in.  I looked down. My vision started to get blurry just looking down at the ground. We were at the top floor of this hotel which is like 30 stories high. There's no way I could go escape through  the window without dying. I have to find another way out. I went over to the bedroom door. I quietly opened it. Then I heard Jungkook talking onto the phone in the living room. I decided to walk over and hide in the hall way of the room to hear what was going on.

"Yeah we just made it to Florida." Jungkook informed.

"She's been a pain in the ass that's how she's been." He grumbled walking past the hallway toward a different room possibly the kitchen to go get himself some food. Then as if it was  my cue to creep over to the front door. As I finally opened the door.

"Yeah, she's in her bedroo-" Jungkook paused. As I darted  out the front door.

"YOU BITCH!" I heard him yell. I sprinted to the other side of the hallway with Jungkook running after me. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button repeatedly. I looked over and he was getting closer.

"Come on! COME ON!" I pleaded, hoping to god the door would open soon. Then not even a second later it did. I ran in pressed  the first floor. As the door was closing him I could Jungkook running to the door in full force he attempted to pry the door open with his hands. I kicked his hands as hard  as I could and he yelled in pain letting go of the door and it closed shut. I sighed panting in exhaustion.
Almost home free.  As the elevator went down it stopped at floor 25. It opened and it was a  middle aged mine with a suit and brief case.  Maybe he could help me.

"Please sir, I need your help!" I cried out. He looked at me with a weird expression and was about to walk in.

"With What mi-" he was were cut off by a gunshot from a distance. And fell onto the hotel hallway floor.  Blood surrounding his body. When I looked over to the over side of the room. There he was gun in his hand looking at me in a rage of fury, Junkook.
I froze and we just eyed each mother for a few seconds till be sprinted down the stairs. And the elevator door finally closed. I leaned over against the wall and sat down. I began to break down and cry. Even if I'm far from him. He still manages to keep up with me. What could possibly happen to me when I make it to the first floor? Floors keep passing by. Nobody has pressed a  button. I kept getting even more terrified and anxious by the second wondering if he possibly have tried to kill anyone who even tried to press the button. Finally after the 2nd floor the elevator stopped. When I looked over about to ask for help again. There he stood. I screamed pushing him away but he was too strong and pushed me, slamming  me to against the elevator wall. Jungkook turned and pressed  the stop button of the elevator. I winced in pain from my back closing my eyes not daring to look at him.

"Look at me now." He ordered. I kept silence my eyes still shut not obeying. Then in one swift motion. He slapped me hard across the face, causing  me to fall onto the floor. I held my cheek looking away from him not looking at him.  Junkook huffed as he bent down to look at me. I kept my head turned. Jungkook grabbed my chin forcefully forcing me to look at him but I still kept my eyes shut.

"LOOK AT ME NOW!" He yelled his hot breath now fanning my face. I weakly opened my eyes.

"Was that really so hard?" He spat. I just looked at him not showing any emotion.

"Now what did I tell you about not trying anything funny?"  He asked. I just kept looking at him.

"ANSWER ME!" Jungkook yelled now grabbed a handful of my hair yanking me forward making me stand. I screamed.

"THAT ILL REGRET IT!" I answered. Then he let go of me but only to slam me against the wall again. I winced then he leaned close raising his hand again.

"Just GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!" I yelled. Jungkook looked at me with a questionable look.

"What did you just say?" He said to me angrily.

"Come on, do it, make me regret it! I'm tired of all of this shit! Do IT." I said to him. He just stopped and just stared at me surprised.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I asked snapping him out of his trance.

"Or are you not man enough?" I questioned. He raised hand and turned it to a fist and punched me in the face causing me to fall over and everything turned black.