Thoughts

After laying on that metal bed for what seemed like hours. I struggled to get up my back was aching in pain. I groaned. As I pulled myself off  of the bed and I fell  face down to the floor. Every move I made felt like burning alcohol with some of the whip slashed have ripped my skin open. I screamed, I felt like I couldn't barely walk. I crawled over to the door and grabbed the doorknob. I propped myself up and staggered out the room. I held onto the wall limping over to my room. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I panicked and tried to dart over to the bedroom. But I stumbled on to the floor. I groaned in pain. Then a shadow towered over me. I looked up. V was looking down at me with an expression that I could not read. I flinched closing my eyes. practically shaking, thinking on what he could possibly do next to me. He bent down. My eyes widened and I yelled.

"Get AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!" I cried out crawling away from him.  As I was cawling away I screamed as I was getting picked up and held bridal style. As much as I wanted to free myself from his grasp I couldn't I was too much in pain to. I flinched in pain from him touching some of the whipped parts of my body. I looked at him. He didn't even look at me he continued to walk forward over to his room he placed me down to the bed and walked out. I had no strength to move I just laid down on my back  and just shut my eyes trying to get some sleep. Not even a second later V returned to the room and sat down on the side of the bed watching me. I turned away from him despite of the pain. I didn't even bother to look him of the shit he just did. Then I felt my shirt rise . I immediately turned to him.

"What do you th-"

"Let me take it off now." V said sternly. I look at a first aid kit on the bed. I rolled my eyes and obeyed. As he took it off he immediately looked at my breasts. I look down in horror to see  my skin. Lines of open flesh gashed open with dried up blood to my breast to my stomach. It felt like he was violated me with his eyes as he eyed me  down. He gently pushed me back to lie me  down. V opened the med kit  I closed my eyes aI felt a burning sensation on my back and I groaned from pain loudly.

"You deserved this princess." V said to me. I continue to groan as he pressed the cotton with alcohol on the whip scratches. I started to cry from the pain.

"We are just getting started babe pull your self together." V said to me. Easy for him to say. After what seemed like minutes have gone by he was finally done he took cream out to help with the scarring and to ease some of the pain as he was about to put his hand on my breast I quickly got up and snatched the cream from him and took some from his hand.

"Don't worry I'll do it." I said weakly feelings the pain from the movement.   I started putting the cream on myself going over the lines gently. V sighed.

"I had to teach you a lesson. How else are you supposed to learn from your mistakes?" V asked. I stayed silent.   V handed me my shirt and walked back out. After I finished tending to all my wounds. I put my shirt back on. The only thing that was bothering me was about V.
I couldn't help but think to my self.

"Why did he help me with my wounds?"  Was the last thing I was thinking about till I feel deep into slumber.

I woke up the next day. I  still felt sore, but a bit better. I decided to  take a shower and change out of this bloody outfit. As I got done I got dressed and  walked carefully downstairs. As I did I  heard V cooking in the kitchen. He stopped what he was doing and went over to me walking me over to the dining room table, no ring the chair out for me to sit.

"I'm making us breakfast." V said as he walked back to the kitchen cooking some ramen. I didn't respond and just sat in silence looking around at my surroundings. Everything is still the same as I remember. I looked down at the dining room table and memories of me staying here came to mind.

"It's nice to see that you like my cooking."

"I'm eating because I need to."

I looked over at the living room and remembered my fight with Synthia.

"NEVER! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"He YES PRINCESS KILL HER!"

"Are you being serious right now? She could be DEAD!"

I looked over at the paintings he has all over his walls.

"Absolutely, did you steal them?"

"No I painted them and those other ones I've bought."

"I don't think you are a dork V."

"I think your creative."

"Whatever, I don't need your pathetic sympathy."

"I was just being honest with you. I feel no sympathy towards you, and you don't know what I feel."

Thinking about that again scared me even more. How did I end up back here? How did C even find me? After everything I just went through I still managed to be trapped of this hell of a house. Now that Jungkook was gone who was going to save me from this sick bastard? Is my family ok? How am I going to get out of here now? Where the questions that I've constantly asked myself.

How do I escape from here now?