Text

*******************************************
Florida wasn't that far. I stepped out of the jet and paid the pilot. I stepped off the jet and walked into the air port. Leaving to catch out a cab. I decided to text Jungkook so he could tell me where exactly they were at. I texted him.

Where are you at?

I waited for like ten minutes and no response. He usually answers all of my calls and my texts. Especially if it's a job I assigned him. I was growing impatient. I decided to call him.

Hello the phone you are trying to call isnt accessible goodbye.

I look at my phone with confusion. Where the hell is Jungkook? He always has his phone. How is it not working? Then a thought came across my brain that I didn't want to predict. He wouldn't do such a thing to betray me. Would he? Anger rushed through my veins. I quickly called a cab as I got I made a phone call.

"Hey V long time no talk!" The person answered quickly.

"Park Bo-Gum, I need a favor can I stop by your house?" I asked.

"Of course friend." He said and I hung up the phone. As soon as I reached my destination I payed the driver and went over to the apartment complexes. A body guard stood eyeing me. I walked over and smiled.

"I'm here to see Park Bo-gum?" I asked. He nodded and pressed the call button.

"Park?" The guard asked into the speaker.

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor of the name?" He looked over at me.

"Van Gogh." I said to the guard. He looked me weirdly but shrugged it off.

" Van something?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh you mean Van Gogh? Let him in." Park said. I chuckled then the office opened the main gates. I rushed in not having any time to spare. I quickly went to the elevator and press to the fourth floor. As I got there he was already outside to greet me.

"Van Gogh? Really V?" He said and chuckled. I laughed as well.

"Well come in. What was this favor you were going to ask me?" Park asked now shutting the door behind us.

"I need to use your computer system." I said seriously. He's happy go lucky self went blank as he gave me a serious expression.

"V you know that's for verified personnel only." He told me sternly.

"I know that, that's why I want you to do it for me." I said to him. He nodded as walked over to a secluded door hidden from all the other rooms of the apartment. I heard a noise from one the rooms. The noises sounded a struggle of pulling chains. I looked over to the door.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a player I have." He reassured me. I nodded as he opened the private door. It was a computer room that monitored the rooms of his apartment. I looked at the dark room he has up. It revealed a player chained up and tied down to her own bed with something to cover her mouth, and a tie to cover her eyes. The other computers were just news articles of different news articles. Park was known to be a hacker. He can hack into any main frame from different rivals. That hasn't stopped him from getting a new player every year. Park logged in.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I need you to hack into a tracking device." I said.

"What kind?"

"A 37b42." I said. He typed the numbers in and a map popped up showing the different devices being tracked through out the states.

"You need to be more specific so many devices have the same name." He said to me I looked at home.

"What's the password to your device?" He asked. I sighed.

"Zoey." I mumbled.  Park looked at me and smirked.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you?" He teased. I glared at him.

"You heard what I said." I spat. He chuckled and typed down the password and it showed a match. I leaned over to get a better look.

"Looks like where ever your player is going, it's completelyly out of the state." Park said looking over at me. I balled my hands into fists furious that Jungkook would do such a thing. As much as I wanted to scream and punch the walls from rage and anger. I sighed out heavily.

"I need you to put this into my phone." I asked him. He nodded typing away in his computer.

"I'll make this into an app for you it won't take long trust me you'll have your player back in no time."