Chapter 16

Spencer knew she had no business being with Paul as they stumbled into her house, their arms roaming each other's bodies and their lips hungering for each other. There was a part of her that knew her friend would never be able to separate the physical from the emotional and, at the end of the day, it was more than likely that she would break his heart.

But it was the part of her that wanted to believe what he had told her that was winning. She wanted to trust that every reassurance he had given her were his true intentions. That this was something they could both enjoy without complicating their relationship.

"Paul," she muttered as he devoured her neck. "Paul, I need to make sure you're sure about this."

"Gods, Spence, I already told you I am," he mumbled into her skin. "This will be a lot better if you're just in the moment."

She placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back, staring deeply into the brown of his eyes. "Paul, promise me," she said. "You need to promise me that you won't give yourself a false illusion of what's happening here."

"Spencer, I promise you that I am a thousand percent sure of what we're doing here. I won't get my hopes up and I won't trick myself into thinking this is anything other than sex," he responded stoically. "Are you sure you're not the one that's not certain?"

"I am sure. It's just I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of the fact that you have feelings for me. You're my best friend and our friendship means more to me than anything else."

"I promise that I am completely okay with this, Spence. I know the meaning of casual," he grinned. "Now, can we go back to kissing? Cause I really like kissing you."

"I really like kissing you too," she chuckled. "Alright, just know I will hold you to this promise."

"I don't expect anything less," Paul smiled. "Now come here."

His hand landed on her hips, guiding her until each of her legs was on either side of him on the couch. She straddled his lap, the warmth from his body inundating her senses. His lips devoured hers, their tongues falling into a steady rhythm that had her moaning out. Spencer wanted more. She needed to forget. She needed her body to forget him .

Their kiss was eager, the novelty of the moment guiding every action. The newness of what they were doing was intoxicating and addicting, and it felt easy to get lost in. As Paul's hands started roaming under her sweater, exploring the valley of her skin, it felt almost natural to forget every hardship she had endured the past couple of months.

Spencer left Paul's lips for a second as she pulled her top off, followed closely by his own. Her eyes scoured his torso. Every muscle, every defined line, every beautiful imperfection of his skin. He truly was breathtaking, at least another version of breathtaking from the one she had fallen for.

"You're perfect," Paul breathed as his mouth latched onto her neck once more. "Just so perfect."

All she could do was moan in response as he found the spot that sent shivers through her body. And with the addition of his hands on her exposed chest made her mind go blank. It was no secret that he knew his way around a female body.

Paul traveled the sides of her neck, leaving wet kisses and gentle nips on her skin before moving onto the hardened peaks of her chest. He surrounded the mound with his mouth, his tongue pressing flat against it. He circled the sensitive bud, rolling it and pulling softly with his teeth as his hand did the same to the other breast.

Spencer threw her head back in pleasure as she snaked her hands into Paul's black hair, tugging at the hair on his nape. Between his attention on her breasts, and his hardening erection pushing onto her core under her skirt, her arousal kept growing. She could feel her wetness seeping onto the fabric of her underwear, and she was sure that the moment she left his lap there would be a darkened spot on his pants.

Collision || A Twilight Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें