Part 6: Life's a Zoo

...

"I won!" I shouted as I arrived ahead of everyone else.

"Well, you've had years of practice," Joker pointed out. "So..."
"Second place is nothing to complain about," Robin came up behind him.

"Guys," Batman came skating in. "We don't have time to argue about this."
"Batman's right," Lex agreed. "If we want to exact revenge on Brainiac, we'd better hurry."

"Let's just go save Flash," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah!" Robin smiled.

...young Grayson was just as enthusiastic... I sighed again...

We walked casually over to the Artic Exhibit in the zoo. Sure enough, Flash was trapped in there, Reverse Flash and Captain cold keeping him incased in ice.

"How will we snap them out of it?" Robin asked me.

"Same way we snapped everyone else out of it," I explained. "Every villain hates Brainiac because of what he tried to do."

"Okay!" Robin smiled. "Well, let's try it!"
"Alright," I nodded. "Follow me!"

Everyone followed me into the exhibit.

"Hold it right there, you two!" I cried out.

"Oh... Look who's here, Reverse," Captain Cold smirked. "Master Brainiac will be pleased with if we give him ice sculptures of all these heroes."
"Brainiac?" I acted surprised. "But don't you remember what he tried to do to this world?"
"He tried to shrink it!" Robin reminded them. "With you inside!"
"Oh..." Reverse Flash remembered. "Yeah, he did do that... didn't he? I can't believe I was brainwashed into following him!"

"I can tell both of you want revenge," I stated. "We can help you with that, if you let Flash go."
Captain Cold and Reverse Flash exchanged a glance.

"Fine..." The muttered eventually.

Captain Cold and Reverse Flash unfroze Flash.

"Four down, two to go!" I exclaimed. "Alright, Wonder Woman's with Cheetah, so I think she would also be here. Where do Cheetahs live, anyways?"
"I think they live in Africa," Robin told me.

"Right," I nodded. "Then, to the African exhibit!"
We rushed over to the African exhibit.
"Looks like you were right, Robin," I pointed out as we got closer. "She's here, pretending to be part of the exhibit."
"Seriously, how does no one notice that?!" Batman asked, pointing.

"No clue," I muttered.

"Looks like she's going somewhere," Robin noted.

"Not on our watch!" I cried. "C'mon, guys, let's hurry!"
We followed Cheetah to figure out where she was going, and she led us straight to Wonder Woman, and... the invisible jet?!

"She stole our invisible jet!" Robin whispered in alarm.

"I can see that," I nodded.

"How can you see something that's invisible?!" Joker asked.

"Oh dear..." I muttered. "WHY?!"

"Because why not?!" Joker pressed.

"Because- Because- JUST FORGET IT!" I murmured angrily. "Anyways, let's stop Cheetah before she gets away!"

"Stop right there, Cheetah!" Superman called as we rushed in. "Let Wonder Woman go, now!"
"Ah... hello, Justice Leauge," Cheetah began. "Master Brainiac will be very pleased with your capture."
"Cheetah," I looked her in the eye. "You've always wanted to rid the world of Wonder Woman yourself. Why give that up for someone you don't even like?! Why don't you just do this yourself?!"