001

(Image above is her uniform, but katanas on the back of her waist. )

FROM THIS DAY FOWARD, Yuta Okkotsu is transferred to Jujustu High where he shall learn to become a sorcerer. But the three, Maki, Panda, and Toge weren't as pleased as much when a new students is coming in. As for Tanji, she doesn't care whatsoever but deep down she wanted to know why a new kid would come around at this time.

"Did you hear about the transfer student coming today?" Panda asked his three classmates as they were walking to class.
"They say he 'stuffed' four of his classmates into a locker." Panda told them with Tanji raising an eyebrow in a displeasing way.
"That's a bit dark." Tanji coughed out with her classmates softly agreeing.
"He killed them?" Maki asked Panda, staring straight ahead.

"No, but gravely injured, apparently." Panda raised up his paw.
"Hmm...well, if he's cocky, I'll wring him out." Maki commented.
"Try not to get ahead of yourself, Maki. We don't know him yet until we meet the kid. Who knows, he might be a serial killer for fucks sake." Tanji cringed, even imagining it. When the four students entered the classroom, not too long, Gojo came into the room.

"I'll now...be introducing...the transfer student! Everyone, get excited!" Gojo waved his arms in 'excitement', trying to rile up his students but they stayed silent.
"I heard that he's an awfully sour one. Being that he did something so brutal." Tanji put her legs on her desk as she crossed her arms, in response, Gojo let out a disappointing sigh but turned it back into a smile.
"Oh, well...Come on in!" Gojo faced the door with excitement building up in him.

For Yuta, he wasn't sure he was up for this. He was nervous and felt a really damp mood in the classroom, especially on what one of the girls said.
When the door slid open and Yuta took his first step into the classroom, a dark aura filled the room. With eyes opened in fear, the four students saw a Curse over the kid.
"Wha?!?" The Curse cursed in confusion. The students were quick to act as Maki and Tanji took out their weapon, as Panda and Toge did as well.

"I'm Okkotsu Yut—!" Yuta was shocked to even finish introducing himself when the two girls stabbed their weapon in close contact with his body, but Tanji kept her blade at his neck.
"Is this some type of test? Hey, you're cursed." Maki glared at the boy.
"This a place to LEARN about Curses. It's not a place for the cursed to be." Tanji pointed out to the boy. That's when Gojo started explaining to the boy what Curses are. With the students faces in displease and Yuta in the same way, which Gojo silently apologizes.

"Oh, you all should back away quickly." Gojo told his students. Unexpectedly, the Curse emerged from the chalk board as the students jumped back and the Curse grabbed Maki's weapon.
"Do not...!" The Curse started to move around freely with it getting angry.
"Wait! Rika-Chan!" Yuta panicked as he watched the Curse, Rika, started to get angry at his new classmates.
"...bully Yuta!" Rika reached her hand out to the students as they stood their guard.

"So as you can see, this is the boy cursed by Rika-Chan, who just loved him...Okkotsu Yuta-Kun!" Gojo proudly said.
"Be nice to him, everyone!" The three students silently stood there with small injuries from Rika.
"If you attack Yuta, Rika-Chan's Curse will activate...or not." Gojo told his three students.
"Either way, be careful, everyone." Gojo added with his three students biting the inside of their cheek.

"You should've said that sooner." Tanji grumbled with her arms crossed over her chest, also with an injury on her cheek.
"These guys are gonna be rebellious, so I'll introduce them quick-like." Gojo turned to Yuta, who just stood there uncomfortably.
"The Cursed Tool Used, Zen'in Maki. She uses special cursed tools to exorcise curses." Gojo introduced the green hair girl as she just clenched onto her weapon.

"This is the Cursed Speech User, Inumaki Toge. He can only speak in rice ball ingredients, so good luck converting." Gojo intrudes the white hair boy and moved onto Panda.
"This is Panda." Gojo told Yuta.
"I'm Panda. Nice to meet you." Panda offered a smile as he introduced himself.
"Last-but-not-least...Takamori Tanji. She comes from an Ancient Ronin Clan that makes her the first female Ronin warrior ever to exist in her family line." Gojo told Yuta.

Yuta looked at the girl to see that she had a small scar over on the corner of her lip. But also how she had two katanas on the back of her waist.
"Well, there you have it." Gojo clasped his chin while Yuta walked next to Tanji.
"Okay, now there are five first-years!" Gojo exclaimed.
"For your afternoon Jujustu practice, you'll be in pairs of two and two." Gojo sticked out 2 fingers on one hand and 2 fingers on the other.

"Toge, Panda, pair up." Gojo told the two males and then turned to the last three students.
"Maki, Yuta, pair up." Gojo told them as Maki made a disgusted gasp.
"And Tanji, you're on your own. I'll give you your case shortly." Gojo looked at Tanji who just nodded in response. Later on, the five are walking down the hallway until Yuta decided to open up to a conversation.

"U-Um, I-I hope we can work together." Yuta stuttered. That's when Maki finally decided to talk to the transfer.
"You were bullied, weren't you?" Maki asked as that hit Yuta like a lighting bolt and they stopped walking.
"Bulls-eve, huh? I totally get it. Even I'd bully you." Maki hummed.
"Maybe it's because of your curse? It's written all over your face that your an innocent person—." Maki was cut off by Tanji.

"Maki. That's enough." Tenji glared at her classmate, but she kept on going.
"Why are you acting like the victim, even when you're being protected. You've been passive your whole life, haven't you? Jujustu High isn't easy on that...you can get by without any goal." Maki's words hit Yuta like a bullet.
"Maki! Shut up, you're not making him feel any better." Tenji snapped at the girl, along with her other two classmates.

"Okay, fine. Just get off my case." Maki slightly turned around before started waking again. Yuta looked down at what Maki said, but Panda put his paw on his shoulder.
"Don't mind her. She thinks she can read people so easily that her brain doesn't think before she speaks." Tanji grimaced at Maki's words that still echoed through the hall.
"No...she's right."

(04/08/2023)