018

3 DAYS HAD PASSED since the attack at the school happened, but Tanji was still healing from the venom. She may be strong and skilled, but her body took time to heal. The Ronin girl was on the ceiling, having her legs crossed and concentrating on sticking onto the ceiling.
"Just what in the hell you think you're doing?" Her concentration was broken when she heard her Katsu's voice when he entered the room. She had collapsed on the ground with hard thud, making cough.

"Get back in bed, you brat. You're still healing." Tanji groaned, walking back her bed and sitting at the edge where Katsu was.
"I'm fine. It's been three days." Tanji sighed, trying to reassure the old man but he just huffed.
"Open." Kastu simply said, having a spoon of soup and shoving it in her mouth when she opened her mouth.
"Watch it! You're gonna break a tooth!" Tanji yelled at him, but he just kept quite.

"What's bothering you this time?" Tanji calmed down and Kastu faced his granddaughter fully.
"You're the number 2# Ronin. You shouldn't have killed Dono." Kastu told her, making her look down.
"He deserved it anyways." Tanji whispered.
"They'll kill you, Tanji. You taking Dono's place makes you more of their target, wether they like it or not." Kastu explained.
"And that's exactly where I wanna be." Tanji explained back.

"I am not letting my own granddaughter get raped by the same men that will not just welcome with arms, but will hurt you more than just rape." Kastu glared deep in her pink-steel eyes, but the room got tense.
"You know, it wasn't just the Ronin men that raped me." Tanji gulped on what she was about to confess.
"It was Kuro." Katsu's eyes grew furious at what she had told him.

"That time when I came back from the meeting, Kuro was saying that i wasn't worthy in taking his place. I was waiting for you by the motel for 2 hours, thinking that you were going to come for me sooner." Katsu's eyes grew teary at what she was saying.
"Kuro had put a cloth over my mouth and took me to the motel. He had punished me in refusing to giving up the throne and so he had done many different things that I couldn't forget." Tanji looked at Katsu's eyes to see that his weren't just furious, they held sympathy.

"On that same night, he tied me to the headboard and scarred me." Tanji had pulled down her shorts to where her hip was that. The scar led down from her bellybutton all the way to her inner thigh.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Katsu's voice shook.
"I didn't think you would care after what i had done." Tears started forming in Tanji's eyes. Instead, Kastu had took her hands in his and placed them on his head as he put his head down on her lap.

"Forgive me, Tanji. For all the mistakes that I have done and committed to make you the person that only seek revenge. I'm sorry. . .I'm so, so sorry."
Tanji felt her grandfather's tears on her thighs as tears ran down her cheeks.
"Don't blame yourself, Katsu." The man raised his head up as Tanji wiped away his tears and cupped his face. Katsu had no words for his granddaughter except see his daughter in her.

"Don't blame yourself, Dad. I chose this path because I know that Tanji will be the leader of the Takamori Clan. Have faith in her, please."

The elder man remembered at what his daughter told him. She always knew that she will be the Queen of the Takamori Clan. Tanjira had sightseeing in the future and she knew this from the beginning.
"The Limitless Apāto." Katsu said, making the girl raise an eyebrow as her face held confusion and Kastu noticed this.
"It's Kuro's palace. It's where all the Ronin and him are at. Where you went when you were younger, but you don't remember because Kuro had to erase your memories." Katsu explained.

"Then I go there." Tanji stood up, as did Katsu.
"How? They move every once in awhile around Japan." Tanji thought for a second before a lightbulb went off.
"I knew two people that could help us. They are still connected to the Ronin Army and that could lead us to the Apāto." Tanji explained.
"Who?" Kastu asked, but Tanji had to tell him tomorrow.
"We can go tomorrow night. We need our rest anyways."

~Time Skip~

Later that night, Tanji couldn't sleep as she felt nervousness overcome her. Facing the Kuro was one thing, but never being the same when she enters that mansion will be the death of her. Instead, she got from her bed and went to the dorm kitchen to get some water.
"Something feels so off. . ."
The girl gulped down the cold water as she finished it and quietly rinsed it, putting it back in the cabinet. When she turned around, she was met with a buff chest.

Having a little scare in her, she saw Yuuji with his eyes closed.
"Jeez, Yuuji! You scared the hell outta me." Tanji sighed, noticing that he was sleep walking.
"Alright, kid. Let's take you back to bed." As the girl was about to help the kid go back to bed, she was pinned to the wall.
"The kid's dead asleep, princess. It's just you and me." Tanji looked up to see Sakuna's red beaming eyes looking down at her pink-silver ones.

"What the hell are you doing, Sakuna?" Tanji growled, feeling the King of Curses hands on her.
"I can't spend the night with the Takamori Princess?" She heard teasing in his voice.
"Don't call me that." Tanji sneered at the curse.
"What? Does Yuta call you that?" Sakuna leaned his head down to her face.
"Yuta is no concern of yours. Now why in hell would you of all people care?" Tanji asked, but his face turned soft, making the girl shocked.

"This is why I care." Tanji's mind went blank when she felt Sakuna's lips on her's. Coming back to reality when she felt that he wanted permission to go in, she  swept her legs under his and pinned him to the ground.
"Why did you that?" The girl's voice shook, not in disgust, but in fear.
"Tch.  .  .you humans are so-." Before the curse could finish talking, she grabbed his head slammed it to the ground.

"Don't you EVER touch me again." Sakuna saw her eyes shake and her body tremble. Before they knew it, Gojo came into the kitchen and saw them.
"Tanji. . ." Gojo was lost for words, but as Sakuna was about to attack Gojo, Tanji knocked him out.
"What the hell happened?" Gojo's voice grew firm, but he saw her body trembling.
"Hey, hey, hey." Tanji fell on her knees crying as Gojo caught her trembling body to his. Kastu walked into the kitchen once he felt Sakuna's presence.

"What happened?!" Kastu ran next to the two to see Tanji crying in Gojo's arms.
"Here." Gojo simply gave Katsu his granddaughter and leaving with Yuuji's body. Later that night, the first years were still asleep but the second years woke up feeling Tanji's somewhat Cursed Energy of her slight emotions. They had asked her what had happened and she explained to them what happened.

"You must promise me that you will never tell a word to this to Yuta. Promise me." And they all promised, but Kastu knew that was the only thing she was crying about.