002

(This is an image of Tanji. Except don't mind the mask, she has a small scar on the right corner side of her lip)

LATER ON THAT SAME DAY, Tanji got a call from Gojo who was just constantly calling her as she was in the middle of her mission. Finally, the girl finally picked up her teacher's call.
"You called me 30 times, Gojo. I know what my phone sounds like when you keep bugging me while on my mission. It's annoying—." But Tanji was cut off my her teacher.

"Maki's in the hospital right now. I want you to go check the school that they went to see what you find." Gojo told his students who just sighed not too long after.
"Alright...If I pick up anything strange there, I'll call you." Tanji hung up and finished the last Curse who was about to attack her, but she was quick enough to slice their body in half.
Once Tanji arrived at the school, let's just say, she saw a bloody mess.

~Tanji's POV~

I swallowed the big saliva that was stuck in my throat when I saw scene in front of me. I let out a soft sigh as I closed my eyes as I focused on my surroundings around me.
"Concentration 2nd Form: Scent."
I sniffed the air deeply as I saw the footsteps of Yuta and Maki. Later on, they were in the school and the footsteps showed that a Curse had swallowed them. Not too long, Yuta was able to escape with Maki and the two kids on his back.

That's when my nose twitched. My nose would only twitched if something was off or a smell I wasn't familiar with. I opened my eyes and followed the scent that was leading me to the top of the building and I stopped. The scent was unfamiliar but it smelled like nice fresh clothing along with a scent of wood and incense.

~Author's POV~

The next day, Tanji arrived at the school once Gojo was finished talking to the higher ups.
"Find anything unusual?" Gojo asked his student who just started at her classmates who was running laps on the field.
"I caught an unfamiliar scent." Tanji simply said, still staring at her classmates.
"Hm? How so?" Gojo raised his eyebrow in interest of his student who's senses were strong.

"It was a male. He smelt like fresh clothing, but he has some cologne that was strong that made my nose twitch...He also smelt like wood and incense." Tanji rubbed her nose. However for Gojo, that scent sounded familiar to him somehow but it didn't come to mind.
"Well! Don't worry too much about it. Go join your classmates." Gojo smiled at Tanji and she just gave him a small smile back before going to her friends on the field.

As Tanji joined her classmates, Gojo told Yuta to come along with him and he gave Yuta a katana.
"Back then, you used that ring to connect to Rika. So now you need to borrow part of Rika's Curse imbue it into the katana, and control it. Increase the amount as you repeat it, and eventually you'll have all of it under control...Then you're free." Gojo explained to Yuta while he stared down at the katana to see it was perfectly carved.

"This katana...it looks so similar to Takamori-San's." Yuta awed at the blade in his hands.
"All the weapons we have here are smithed by the Takamori Clan. They are all part blacksmiths and Ronins. It always depends on the user who wields the blade." Gojo explained to the students, but Yuta wanted to ask his teacher something but Gojo beat him to it.
"You'll be training with Tanji-San. She'll teach you all the techniques on how to use and wield your katana." Gojo told Yuta, which made him sweat drop a bit.

~Time Skip: 3 months~

3 months passed since Yuta's attended Jujutsu High and let's say, Tanji's been enjoying the training she's been having with Yuta. She may not teach Yuta like her grandfather did, but she did some work on different styles than the Takamori way.
"Again." Tanji told Yuta as he got up from the ground with the wooden katana in hand with the same item in Tanji's hand.

Tanji was swinging her wooden katana at Yuta, but she switched the katana backwards and swinging it at Yuta's neck with full speed and strength. But luckily, Yuta was fast and strong enough to block her attack to his neck. Panda and Maki gasped at the scene in front of them to see Yuta able to block the steel eye girl's strong force.

Yuta pushed Tanji's katana away from his neck and started attacking her with his swings of his katana, but Tanji easily blocked them. Tanji saw her opening chance when Yuta went for a stabbing move, but Tanji did a circular motion with her katana to Yuta's to get it out of his hands and then she kicked him in the stomach. However, Yuta smoothly caught his balance.

"Good, but make sure you don't put so much force in one attack. Equal all the attacks with the same force." Tanji told as she tossed his wooden katana back to him and nodded in response.
"Hey, Hey, everyone!" Gojo caught his students attention, especially Yuta who turned around.
"Gojo—." Yuta didn't see Tanji who ran at him and hit Yuta's stomach with the handle of her wooden katana.

"Don't get distracted." Tanji told the boy who groaned, holding his stomach.
"Right." Yuta sweat dropped at the girl's actions and the pain on his stomach.
"In a real fight, Yuta, be aware of your surroundings. Now hurry up and land a hit on me already." Tanji took space between them, enough for her to make a big attack from a far distance. Yuta rubbed the pain away from his stomach and took his stance with his wooden katana.

"Right!" Yuta atheistically held his katana. Tanji smirked with such excitement that a new fighting move that she was gonna try that her grandfather taught her a while back. Yuta dug his foot into the ground and started running to Tanji who just ran straight towards Yuta with full speed. Yuta was shocked on how fast Tanji was running towards him, who swung her katana at him and then switched it backwards and swung it.

Yuta was fast enough to move backwards and dodge her attacks but then unexpectedly, Tanji stopped with full force, a bit up in the air.
"Now's my chance knock her off balance while she's in the air!"
But the boy was wrong when Tanji flipped backwards with her hands on the ground and wrapping her thighs around his neck.
"How did she change her stance so quick?! Especially when she was one inches from the ground!"

With one swift move, Tanji tightened her legs around the boy's neck and slammed the boy's body hard into the ground. Yuta closed his eyes from the impact and felt a sharp all over his body as Tanji sat on Yuta's stomach seeing pain painted all over his face.
"You should've swapped away my legs away from your neck, then you would've gotten a chance to get me off balance." Tanji told the boy who opened his eyes to see the girl sitting on him.

Yuta actually took in all of Tanji's features. Her hair was beautifully silky black and pink. Her eyes are steel that looked sharp enough to confuse them for pink at some point when they're shined in the light. Yuta took a moment to look at Tanji's body...

Panda quickly saw on how the two looked at each other and bubbles were bubbled in his stomach.
"Yuta! Hey, come! Come on!" Panda waved over to Yuta as his gaze was torn away from Tanji and Tanji got off of the boy.
"What's up, Panda-Kun?" Yuta approached Panda who just threw his arm over his shoulders and brought him close.

"A super important discussion! Listen closely!...Do you prefer small boobs or big boobs?" Panda whispered to the boy who was shocked at the animal's question.
"I've never really given it much thought...But I suppose I prefer them somewhat big?" Yuta unsurely responded. Panda called Tanji's name and excitedly dazzled over to the girl.

"You finally got a chance!" Panda's words echoed through Tanji's ears as she just realized of what Panda meant and blushed, but Maki acted first.
"Shut up, Panda!" Maki started fighting with Panda. Gojo then called Tanji and Yuta over to him.
"Yuta...you'll be going on a mission with Tanji."

(04/09/2023)