010

GOJO DROVE THE THREE to a far landscape area where damage could be done anywhere. Yuji was beyond nervous on what this girl was capable of. Gojo seemed to be fine with it, since he knows she strong and skilled. Tanji didn't really cared if she lost or won. She wanted to prove Sakuna wrong that she wasn't a failure to her family, that women are strong enough to do what they can.
"We're here!" Gojo parked the car and they looked out the window to see a huge field of grass and enough space to fight.

"I'm gonna make a vessel, so no Curses are attracted to Sakuna's Cursed Energy. Have fun!" Gojo quickly made a vessel and it was slightly cloudy in the barrier.
"Takamori-Senpai?" Yuji called out and she hummed in response.
"How strong are you?" Yuji asked the girl as she just stopped before turning around to the boy.
"Depends." The girl simply said, making space between them.

"Depends on what?" Yuji asked her.
"Depends on what form I use." Tanji placed her hand on her katana, crouching down a bit.
"Itadori. Whatever you do, just don't let Sakuna consume you entirely." Tanji told the boy and marks were made all over his body as his hair stood up and his nails were black and two extra eyes appeared on his face.

"So. . .you're Miyamoto's little failure, huh? I expected more." Sakuna smirked at the girl
"As did I." Tanji returned the smirk as Sakuna just turned it into a sneer.
"Just shut up and —." Before Sakuna could finish his sentence, Tanji took out her katana and threw it straight at him.
"She's aiming for my face?!"
But the Curse was quick to dodge it and didn't find the Ronin girl to be found.

"Who's the ass now?" Sakuna growled, trying to look for the girl. Instead, he felt his arms lighter than it was before.
"What the...?" Sakuna looked down at his arms to see them cut off. He looked straight ahead to see Tanji with blood on her katana and swipe it clean on her sleeve.
"Didn't see that coming, did you?" Tanji glared ay the Curse.
"Do you see this coming?" Sakuna appeared in front of Tanji as his arms grew back with ease and punched her face into the ground.

The smoke cleared up and Sakuna saw rubble over Tanji's corpse and blood dripping down from her forehead.
"Tsk Tsk. . .As I expected." Sakuna mumbled as he leaned down to the girl and aspected the girl.
"Not gonna lie, she is quite attractive for Ronin woman. Not like the other woman I've met."
Sakuna thoughts were interrupted when he realized what he said.
"Like. . .I'd let you win. . .that easily!" Tanji rose up and butt headed Sakuna's head.

"What the hell?! Her head is as hard as metal!!"
Sakuna looked up to see Tanji stab his throat with her katana, feeling pain in his throat.
"I trained with hard iron bamboo in my youth. You're the King of Curses for fucks sake. Fight back." Tanji down at the Curse who just yelled in anger. Sakuna grabbed her throat and threw her.
"Like hell I'll lose to a woman!!" Sakuna threw her katana aside and ran straight at her.

Tanji froze for a second but was able to dodge his attack on time. Sakuna balled his hand up into a fist and threw a large wave of some sort of his Technique at her, however, she was able dodge it fast enough. The girl took in a deep breath before standing up and looking at Sakuna with such a calm demeanor.
"Come." The girl stuck her hand out to him as she closed her eyes. At first Sakuna was confused, but just smirked and ran straight at the girl with no hesitation.

"Final Concentrate. . .Dead Calm."

Almost as time stopped when Tanji opened her eyes to see Sakuna still running her, but barely moving. Almost like slow motion. Tanji summoned her blade that was black and with letters on it. Very visible to the girl, she saw 4 threads connected to Sakuna's vessel's body. His arms and his legs. Very smoothly, Tanji walked towards the corpse and easily cut the body parts. The steel eye girl released her Technique when Sakuna just fell to ground with no limbs whatsoever.

"H-how? .  .  . You're just a failure!" Sakuna looked up at the girl who just stared down at him.
"Guess I just proved you wrong." Tanji knocked him out with her katana and summoned it back, along with her other katana. Once Gojo let down the veil, he only saw Tanji waiting there with Itadori's body over her shoulder. The teacher just chuckled at the scene in front of him.
"That's cruel." The teacher chuckled as Tanji just tiredly looked at the boy's body.

"You think his limbs would grow back first or he'll wake up as Itadori or Sakuna?" Gojo asked girl who just opened the passenger and threw the boy's body in there.
"Depends who's gonna wake up more pissed off." Tanji responded as she tiredly jumped in the backseat, laying down to take a nap and Gojo had drove his students back to Jujustu High.

~Time Skip: 6 Hours Later~

Itadori woke up in smelling food, well more like beef flavor food. The boy opened in his eyes to see he was back in the basement. He then looked to his side to see Tanji sitting at the table, with food on the table.
"How. . .How long was I out for?" Itadori asking, looking around.
"6 hours. And here I thought you would remember what happened." Tanji mumbled the last part as she pushed the bowl of food towards the boy.

"You need to eat." Itadori heard his stomach grumble in response and he sat at the table, already seeing his Senpai eating Udon, as was he.
"Who won?" The boy asked in curiosity.
"Well, I cut your limbs off and knocked you out." Tanji simply said.
"WHAT?! That easily?!" Itadori said in shock.
"I wouldn't call it easy. . ." Tanji mumbled. To say the most, Itadori had questions for the girl. He wanted to know her more than he's already seen her.

"You have questions. You can only have three and then I have to go." Tanji said.
"Um. . .why only three?" Itadori asked.
"You're down to two questions." Tanji bit the inside of her cheek from laughing.
"What! Okay, okay, okay. . .where'd you get that scar from?" Tanji looked up at the boy with such surprise. No one was so sudden about her scar, well, except Yuta. But he didn't rush into questions about her deep personal problems.

Luckily, her phone started ringing that was on the table facing upwards. All that Itadori saw on her phone was the contact 'Yuta❤️'
"Here. Have my food. I'll see you tomorrow, Itadori. Gets some rest." Tanji quickly picked up her phone and left with the boy in question. However, for Sakuna. This, Yuta, was a problem to him. And he wants to get rid of the problem.

(04/14/2023)