025

TANJI CAREFULLY LAID down Yuuji on the ground and walked towards Todo, placing her hand on his broad shoulder.
"I'll take him from here. Take care of Yuuji in the meantime, get him on his feet." Tanji walked past Todo as he did what she told him to. Mahito smirked in amusement seeing that the girl was at least 15 feet away from him.
"You must be Mahito. The patch face Curse." Tanji's hair still covered her face, leaving Mahito in question why her face was looking down.

"Ah, I'm known by the ladies. I'm touched but I'll have to kill you." Mahito crouched down and Tanji finally looked up, seeing that her eyes are glowing.
"Go for it." Tanji stabbed her katana to the ground behind her, placing her hands up in a fighting position. However, Mahito had other plans. Running straight towards her, Mahito split into two, running past her to Todo and Yuuji's direction.

"Nice try." Humming in amusement, Tanji quickly grabbed both of their hair and put her foot on her katana, using her Cursed Energy to push herself off. Tanji swung them the ground, pushing herself off the ground, crouching on the ceiling. Mahito connected himself as one, launching himself to Tanji, but she grabbed her katana from her back and pierced him to the ground.
"Tanji!" The girl turned her head to see Todo ready to clap his hands together. Turning her head to Mahito, his hand was already an inch close to her face.

Hearing a clap, Tanji was found where her first katana was and the other was with Mahito.
"Brother, you should never belittle yourself. We are Jujustu Sorcerers. Weather it me, Tanji, you, Nanami, Kugasaki, or any other companions, we are all Jujustu Sorcerers." Todo told Yuuji, making him raise his head seeing that Tanji was already looking at him with worried eyes.
"Yuuji, as long we are alive, our friends who died haven't really been defeated." Tanji told him, looking back at Mahito to see her katana's are ripped from his corpse and thrown somewhere.

"This isn't about sin or punishment. From the moment we chose to become sorcerers, our lives are no longer subject to karma." Todo told him and Tanji spoke up.
"Sometimes it's disrespectful to the dead to try and find meaning or reason for each life lost." Tanji eyes went a bit low, remembering her mother. Todo took off his jacket, speaking up once more.
"Even so! What have those people entrusted to you? There's no need to find the answer immediately. But you must not stop before you find the answer." Todo told him, Yuuji remembering his friends who died.

"For the Jujustu Sorcerers who are alive, this is the punishment we must bear. I don't need to tell them that yet." Todo started approaching Mahito as Tanji stayed behind with Yuuji and Arita. The blonde man swiped his finger over Yuuji's back and slapped his hand on Yuuji's back.
"I used my Cursed Technique on you. Listen carefully, Itadori." Both Yuuji and Tanji changed their focus and onto Arita.

"Your current injuries won't continue to worsen. They haven't healed, but the bleeding has stopped. The pain will also gradually lessen. But this only applies to your current injuries. If you get attacked again, new wounds will appear and they're beyond the reach of my Technique." Arita informed Yuuji and then took in Todo, Yuuji, and Tanji's appearances but only noticing the similarities between Yuuji and Tanji.

"I treated that girl over there the same way." The three of the looked over at Kugasaki who laid there, blood splattered.
"Although her breathing and pulse have stopped, it hasn't been very long. She still has a chance to be saved." Anita stood up as Tanji put her hand on Yuuji's shoulder.
"I'll take her away now. It's not a zero percent chance, okay? So don't get your hopes up so high." Anita ran off and Yuuji's wiped his tears away.

"Yuuji. Black Flash, do you still use it?" Tanji stood up, cracking her knuckles.
"Y-yes." Yuuji stuttered, standing up as Tanji flicked her finger at her brother's forehead.
"There, your Cursed Energy was running low. I transferred some of mine." Before Yuuji could protest, Tanji brought her hand up.
"Mahito. . . He took away Nanami and Kugasaki from you." Tanji lit her fists up with her silver Cursed Energy.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Yuuji's face hardened and did the same action as Tanji.
"Let's do it!" Tanji smirked and ran off towards Mahito with Yuuji following right behind her. When Mahito was about to attack Todo, the boy clapped making Tanji take his place as Yuuji came from the side. Crouching with her fists going straight to Mahito, Yuuji was now in Tanji's place, going straight for the punch in Mahito's face.

"You're still alive?!" Mahito grew his arm back that Yuuji blew off. Coming behind the siblings, Todo ripped off his shirt.
"Welcome back." Todo smirked as they all brought their hands up in a fighting position.
"Yeah!"

TIME SKIP

Bringing her fist up to punch Mahito, Tanji switched her position with her opposite fist and created a hole to his face. Crashing him into the ground, Mahito ran off with a loud laugh.
"Tanji, catch!" The girl moved her head towards Yuuji's direction when he passed her katana and she easily threw it at Mahito. But he easily dodged it.
"You have a bad aim, Ronin!" Todo clapped his hands and Tanji appeared where her katana was and swung it at him, cutting his arm off.

The three ran after Mahito, when he created a large hole underneath him, placing himself a distance from the three. The Curse licked his lips with large smirk as the four readied themselves. Mahito threw his head back, gagging, making the three sorcerers gasp.
"Soul Multiplicity! Body Repel!" Mahito yelled, having a handful of Curses in his hands having them grown large.

Jumping off from a distance, the Curses crashed into the three Sorcerers, throwing them into the air outside. Tanji grabbed her sword from her hip, ready to summon her Domain but she felt a hard impact to her stomach.
"Not so fast!" Mahito yelled at Tanji as her pink silver eyes widen in shock when a Curse wrapped itself around her, making her drop her katana.

"Tanji!" Yuuji tried running to the girl, but a bigger Curse took her into its mouth and flew away.
"TRY HARDER, ITADORI!" Mahito laughed at Yuuji who glared at him.
"THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE. . . TO TRULY CURSE EACH OTHER!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Not yet." Tanji slowly opened her eyes to only see darkness and feel so much sliminess. Noticing her surroundings, she found herself in a Curse's mouth, being easily disgusted.
"You really are some. . . Ronin, aren't you?" Tanji moved her eyes up to only to see Miyamoto Musashi staring down at her with his silver eyes.
"You're no help in these situations." Tanji softly spoke, trying to release herself from the Curse who's grip only tightened.

"Perhaps, but it's not my fight. It's yours. Be useful for once, will you?" Miyamoto asked her, but the girl just scoffed.
"Piss off! This is why I'm here in the first place because you had and go be a whore!" Tanji yelled at him only for his katana to be placed next to her head but she didn't move.
"I did what I had to do to ensure you take my place." The man's silver eyes were glued straight into the girl's.

"But why me? You could've chosen my mother and she still would've been here!" Tanji yelled into his face.
"Possibly, but you have something that your mother didn't." Tanji squinted her silver pink eyes at the man.
"And what would that be?" Tanji sneered at her ancestor.
"Inner peace." Miyamoto simply said, standing up and putting his katana back in place.

"Why in the hell would Inner peace be in me? Me of people? My mother was most humblest women I ever knew." Tanji fought back.
"In this life, Tanji, no one is humble. I have passed my power over to you for the greater good of this family. . . To pay for mistakes." The man looked down in shame as Tanji's eyes grew soft. Closing her eyes, Tanji relaxed and let out a soft sigh.
"Leave the rest to me." Tanji told Miyamoto making him chuckle and disappear.