019

EARLY THAT MORNING Yuuji was taken into the same room when he first arrived at Jujustu Tech. The boy was still knocked out, but only Sakuna was taking over his body for a while as Yuuji was sleeping.
"Are you sure about this?" Gojo asked his distance relative lover, but the girl only gave him a simple nod.
"If anything happens, you know I'm outside that door." The two stopped before entering the heavily guarded door.

"I'll be fine, Gojo. Don't worry." Tanji sighed before walking in to see Yuuji's body tied up with thick rope and chains. The Ronin girl felt bad for the boy that he was being dolled every once in a while and he chose to be like this.
"What are you doing here?" Sakuna's voice rang through her ears, hearing that he was angry.
"You can't love me, Sakuna." Tanji simply stated, sitting in front of him.

"And why not!?" Sakuna snapped at the girl, finally looking at her.
"You know why. I'm already in love with someone else." Tanji simply answered, making Sakuna tsked his tongue.
"Yuta may give you love, affection, children. . .but I would give you the world." The girl was lost with words when he had said that.
"If you love me as much you would give me the world, then stop what you're doing to it." Tanji sat closer to the curse.

"Whatever plans you have, stop them. . .For me." Sakuna had looked at her soft and begging eyes, but he couldn't stop what he had been planning from the beginning.
"I can't." Sakuna confessed, making the girl sigh.
"I was hoping you'd say that. Sakuna, this world had done nothing to you. What more could you possibly want once you have everything?" Tanji stood up, almost leaving.

"You." The Ronin girl stopped her tracks at what Sakuna had said.
"Even if it means to kill anyone in the way from me getting to you, I'll risk it. That's why I saved you in the forest, almost dying." Sakuna told her, but she turned around to look at him.
"I'll bring the world to it's knees in front of you. All you have to do is ask." Tanji sighed.
"Why would you do that for me?" Tanji asked.
"Because the world needs to bend the knee for my future queen." The girl stood there, lost for words at what the man said. 

"What is it that you want? Just say the word, and I'll give it to." Sakuna wasn't giving up. The girl had something in mind, but didn't say it.
"You want you're clan dead, right?" Tanji snapped her head towards the man with a sharp glare.
"You stay out of that. You have no right getting in my business." Tanji turned around once more, leaving.
"You'll see the world falling at the bottom of OUR feet, Tanji. Don't forget that." Sakuna rose his voice.

The girl left the building and met with Gojo at the bench where he was watching the fish roam around in the small river.
"He has an obsession with me. It's too crazy to even think about it." Tanji placed her hand on her forehead, putting her head back.

"You can't tell Yuta, Gojo." The man looked at the girl who still had her hand on her forehead.
"Why not? I'm sure-." Tanji cut him off.
"Sakuna wants to kill him if it's the last thing he does." Gojo was lost for words at whag the girl told him.
"That's not the first thing you two are lying to each other about." Tanji lifted up her head to look at Gojo and asked him what was he talking about.

The man had explained what had happened to Yuta in Africa. When Kuro went to Africa to talk about the deal of marriage and having a child.
"When was this?" The girl asked the blindfold man.
"Right before the Kyoto Sister Exchange. Don't tell him I told you." Gojo sweat dropped.
"I won't." Tanji simply said as she stood up, almost leaving.
"Has anything else happened to Yuta?" Tanji stopped to ask her teacher.
"That's all I know of. I'll keep you updated though."

Time Skip

Tanji and Katsu were at the house of his, to see Amon and Sakame. When Tanji told them to go Katsu, he knew who they were and he let them in.
"Sakame. There is something I would like to ask." The shy girl had served all them tea at the table before sitting down with the rest of them.
"Will you two take me to The Limitless Apāto?" The couple looked at each other and sighed.
"You'll die." Amon simply said.

"Then I'll take my chances. How do you get in and how do you get out?" Tanji asked the two of them. Amon set down his tea and looked at the Takamori's.
"It is an endlessly large extra-dimensional space of wooden rooms, endless halls, and moving corridors. It possesses a warped direction of gravity, allowing people to stand upright, upside down, or perpendicularly on the walls, or move in physically impossible directions." Amon explained the structure.

"With the man and his drum, he can manipulate the position of any person inside and take them to any location in his range." Sakame explained the man that is Kuro's puppet in some sort of way.
"So this man, he is the only person that can get people in and out?" Tanji asked the two and they nodded in response.
"If I were to kill this man, would the Mansion collapse?" The girl asked them.
"It is somewhat possible, yes." Amon answered, making Katsu click his tongue.

"Due to its unusual warped gravity, impossible structures can be formed within the Mansion. There are hundreds of stories past the warped corridors and halls and flew past a large and ornate water garden palace, only to "fall" further past, reaching what seemed to be the bottom and landing onto the floor. There was then to be a wall that was formed in the direction of the shifting columns below us and then taken high above the columns and past the ceiling through opening doors, coming across a large maze-like area filled with towering pillars." Tanji blinked at the information that was given to her.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but that's the only way in." Sakame sighed, but Tanji just shook her head.
"It's fine. I'll manage. There is a Ronin meeting tonight, right?" Tanji asked, standing up.
"Yes, but you don't think about going to that meeting? You'll get yourself killed!" Sakame stood up.
"I know the rules among the Ronins. They shall not kill one another as one outsider may do the job for them. And I did that." Sakame's nerves shook her what she said.

"Do you have traditional Japanese clothes that you could wear? If not, I could lend you some of mine." Sakame gave her a soft smile as Tanji was confused.
"To enter the mansion, you would need to travel in style!" Sakame huffed in pride, making Tanji give a soft laugh.
"I guess you're not so bad." Tanji patted the woman's head as if she were a child, before they go to the Limitless Apāto.