013

TWO MONTHS PASSED like a swift and it was 2 days from the Kyoto Exchange. Gojo and Nanami were in the lounge as they were waiting for Itadori and Tanji to finish putting on their uniforms.
"Hey, Takamori-Senpai. . .for the exchange, are you gonna go all—." Itadori stopped his tracks when he saw his Senpai, waiting outside of the room for him. But he was shocked in words as her curves stuck out from her uniform.
"What?" Tanji snapped the boy out of his thoughts.

"I can see why you wear loose clothes." Itadori remarked, making Tanji deadpan.
"Yuta is overprotective of me, especially when guys look at me because of my. . .quote, "beautiful curved body." Which is why, I stole most of his clothes." Tanji bit the inside of her cheek.
"Makes sense. I think I would too." Itadori's words shocked Tanji a bit.
"Gojo." Tanji slammed the door opened and Itadori slid towards the blindfold man.

"Yuji! We are going to surprise your friends along with the second years; especially the Kyoto students!" Gojo told the boy, making him excited.
"Really?! What do I need to do?!" Yuji jumped up and down.
"You don't need to do anything! Just leave it to me! Just go with the flow~." Tanji stared in curiosity of the two on how they share the same mindset of their child side.

~Time Skip~

"Now, where is that blindfold idiot?" The teacher of the Kyoto students groaned. Then the students heard wheels and footsteps coming their way and they saw Gojo, along with Tanji behind him.
"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo excitedly exclaimed with a cart and with souvenirs on top of the box and stopped in front of the students.
"Hey, I see everyone's together. I was on a business trip overseas along with Tanji-San. So now I will hand out souvenirs!" Gojo said.

"This is sudden." Fushiguro mumbled as all the students held a displeasing look.
"Takamori-Senpai." Tanji turned around to see Fushiguro approaching her. Fushiguro Megumi has always highly respected Tanji, along with Yuta. Looked up to the both of them, almost like family.
"Megumi." Tanji smiled at the boy who just faintly blushed.
"Look at you. All grown up." Tanji gently pinched the boy's cheek. Then Gojo raised his voice to get everyone's attention.

"And for everyone in Tokyo, we have this!" The box lid popped open and Itadori popped out.
"Hey! OPP!" Itadori stuck out leg and his arm.
"You're departed friend, Itadori Yuuji-Kun!" Gojo presented with Fushiguro and Kugasaki's face fell in distraught.
"Okay, everyone from Kyoto. This is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuuji-Kun!" Gojo presented the boy to the Kyoto students but they were too focused on the souvenirs.

"Tanji." The girl turned around to see Panda, Maki, and Toge approaching her with a smile.
"Good to see you guys haven't changed. Well, except Maki and Toge. You two changed your hair style." Tanji mumbled the last part.
"You definitely haven't changed. But your hair looks silkier than usual, that's new." Maki smirked, taking a strand of Tanji's hair in her hand.
"What are you talking about, Maki? Don't be—." That's when Tanji knew what the girl was talking about and her cheeks grew bright red.

"You idiot!" The girl slapped away Maki's hand away from her hair with a tomato face.
"I didn't even have sex with Yuta!" Tanji whispered only enough for her Maki to hear.
"Who said you had sex with him?" Maki smirked and Panda's ears perked up.
"You had sex with Yuta?!" Panda yelled, almost loud enough for everyone to hear and their head snapped towards the Ronin girl.
"SHUT UP!!"

~Time Skip~

In a faraway and hidden palace, the Takamori Clan was well hidden from people's sight, along with sorcerers. This only happened because of one Ronin that had a Cursed Technique for that. It allowed him to make a dimension of a traditional Japanese style mansion. Moreover, Kuro was the only one who let people in and let people out. At his throne, there sat Takamori Kuro along with a man with a well hidden kimono and his hair covered his face and a drum in hand.

"Geto." Kuro's voice rang through the mansion, shivering some spines and Geto appeared in front of Kuro.
"In a few hours, you will be heading to Jujustu High where you will retrieve Sukuna's fingers." Kuro recalled and Geto just nodded.
"Would you want me to do anything for you?" Geto asked.
"Tch! As if. First you failed to take Rika from Okkotsu Yuta and kill him. Second, you failed to kill Panda and Inumaki. Lastly, you failed to kill Takamori Tanji." Geto bit his lip as Kuro glared at him.

"What can I say? If I'm such a disappointment, why don't you kill your granddaughter yourself?" Geto raised an eyebrow.
"If I do, it'll look bad on my name and the Elders would look down on my mistakes and won't take me into the afterlife peacefully." Kuro explained.
"Then what would you have me do in the mean time?" Geto asked once more.
"Nothing, for now. I'll take care of it. I will be sending you two of one of my 47 Ronin's shortly." Kuro informed the man.

"Now get out of my sight!" Kuro spat at him as the man bang the drum and Geto was out of their sight in a second.
"Summon the 47 Ronin." Kuro told the man and he tapped on the drum 47 times and 47 people were kneeling before Kuro. Surprisingly, there was only 23 women and 24 men.
"Amon, Sakame." Once their names were called, a man and woman were before him, still kneeling.
"The rest of you, back to your post." Kuro spat at them and they disappeared.

"I want you two to kill the girl with the scar over her lip. Once you kill her, bring me her head." Kuro ordered them.
"Is she weak?" Amon asked Kuro.
"Of course she is. She's a damn weakling that doesn't know how to do shit." Kuro smacked his lips and the man tapped on the drum and the two were gone in an instant. The leader of the Ronin Clan let out a big sigh.

"I would send my entire 47 Ronin army just to kill her. If it wasn't for my damn son to protect her entire life from me." The old man tsked in annoyance and the man let out one finally tap on his drum and the two disappeared.

(04/20/2023)