021

ONCE THE NEWS WERE spread that Tanji had left the mansion, Kuro had never gotten his lashes. For that, he had killed the Elders in their sleep. He summoned everyone to the temple, including the Ronins.
"From this point on, I'm officially head of this Clan. The Elders are no more!" Everyone was shocked for what he had done.
"All of you serve me! For those who are against me, show yourself!" Kuro let out his anger, but no one had revealed themselves.

"I thought so." Kuro clicked his tongue as he sat in his throne, looking down at his army.
"Geto Suguru is going create hell on earth in a few months. And for that, we are apart of that." Still in shock, Kuro kept going.
"We're going to kill Takamori Tanji and the traitors!" Kuro yelled, making everyone slight agree with him.
"You know what Tanji is cable of!" Someone said and everyone turned around to see a man with his katana in hand.

"We're in this situation because you! Because of your arrogance! Tanji hasn't done anything to you nor us! So why should we kill her?!" Some agreed and some didn't.
"Tell me, boy. What good has Tanji done to you?" Kuro asked him.
"Everyone good that she could have. In the way I see it, she has more good than you." With this comment, the boy found his head on the floor and dead.
"Anyone else want to make a comment like this?" Everyone stayed quiet.

"I thought so." Kuro sneered, walking back to his underserved throne. In some words to some people, Kuro was like a god to them. Some he was a monster and the devil himself. Moreover, in Tanji's words and in experience . . . "He's cruel and twisted. Beyond redemption. Brutal and non-merciful. He forbidden everything that displeased him. To some woman after he had a child with, he only promised pain and pleasure."

Time Skip

Tanji was in Yuuji's room while he was on a mission with his classmates. However, she did get permission to go through his grandpa's items that he had left behind. Some had his clothes, jewelry, some pictures. But she did find some memory book of his. Once she did, she put all the items back and took the memory book with her to her room. Katsu, Amon, Sakame, and Mina were all at his cottage where he was taking care of all of them like his children. With this, it helped him ease his mind a bit.

When Tanji entered her room, she had changed into Yuta's shirt that hung past her butt and she only worse booty shorts under. She comfortably got on her bed and opened the book.
"There's no pictures of his mom?"
Tanji started to flip more of the pictures where Yuuji was in elementary, then middle school, then high school. Then by the time she got to the last page, she saw a picture of her mom and a man. But this man looked familiar to her.

Not to mention that in the picture, the man was hugging her mom from behind and they both had the biggest smile on their face. Seeing this reminded of herself and Yuta, making her heart clench. The man's features was a tall man with short light pink colored hair and light eyes. He wore round glasses, a light long sleeve shirt with black collar and black pants. She flipped saw more pictures of them and the two looked happy, making Tanji smile.

When she finally got to the last picture, it was a picture of her mom that man and . . . Her.
"What the hell?. . ." Tanji sat up from her bed took a closer look at the picture.
"First of all, why in hell is my mom is Yuuji's grandpa memory book? Second of all, this man looks exactly like Yuuji?"
All of this didn't make any sense to her when it finally clicked.
"The pink hair. . .the same exact esthetic personality. . ." Tanji's face fell in distraught in thinking of this.

Tanji ran to Shoko's office and to see her smoking a cigarette.
"Shoko! I need your help!" Almost choking on smoke, Shoko was able to compose herself in front of her best friend student.
"Which is? . ." Shoko asked, trying to calm down Tanji.
"Do you have a blood sample of Yuuji's blood?" Tanji asked the woman.
"Yeah, just a bit. Why?" Shoko asked the girl in curiosity.

"I need you to run a DNA test of mine and Yuuji's blood." Coming from Tanji's mouth confused her, but didn't question her.
"Then I'll need some of your—." Tanji gave her some of her blood in a small container. Shoko got to work as she combined both Tanji's and Yuuji's blood. The girl was just pacing around the room, eager to the results back already.
"Why don't you take a cigar from my pocket to cool yourself down? You're getting me anxious here." Shoko sighed.

"I don't smoke anymore, Shoko. You know why I don't anymore." Remembering this, Tanji only smoke 6 time because every time it was her mother's death anniversary, it got her mind off things.
"Alright. The results came back." Shoko was shocked to the results as well as Tanji who faced her.
"You and Yuuji are half-siblings. Due to having the same dad's but different mom's." Shoko explained, making Tanji's mind go blank.

"Holy shit."

(Until Season 2 of Jujustu Kaisen!!)