014

"WE'RE STARTING IN one minute." Gojo told the students over the speaker.
"Now, let's here a few words of well appreciated encouragement from lori Utahime-Senpai." Gojo said over the speaker, but as the announcements, Tanji got an irritation in her nose and it started twitching.
"Damn nose!"
The girl pinched her nose, so the irritation could stop but it didn't work.

"Something's not right. The air feels too light and the air smells off. All I smell is Curses and people, as well as a machine and Panda. Everything besides that, everything seems to be normal but not."
The Ronin pinched on her nose harder as she thought of what Gojo told her before be presented Yuuji back to his classmates.
"Tanji. I need you to protect Yuuji at all cost. You may feel it later, but something feels off. Whatever the reason, don't hesitate to injure anyone. Use your full power openly."

A hand was put on the girl's shoulder and she gripped onto the person's wrist tightly and shot a glare at them.
"Hey! It's alright. Let's go." Maki gave the girl a worried look as Tanji let her go and put on a calm demeanor look. Then the first and second years started rubbing, following Fushiguro's divine dog.
"Tanji. Remember what Gojo told you. That blindfold idiot told me too. Just keep your guard up." Maki reminded the girl and she mumbled an 'okay'.

That's when the divine dog started barking when a 'small fry' in Panda's words appeared before them. As Maki was about to exorcist it, Fushiguro told her to stop and Toudou came and punched the Curse. They all knew the plan, Maki and Tanji was with Megumi and along with Panda was Inumaki and Kugasaki. However, things were different with Maki and Tanji.
"How about we switch, Maki?" Tanji suggested to the Zen'in girl she mumbled out a 'huh'.

"Have done fun with your sister. I'll take care of Miwa. It's been a long time since I've fought someone with a katana." Tanji explained.
"Fine with me." Maki laughed. Once the Kyoto students were threatened by Toudou, they spilt up but Megumi took down Momo who was in the air. Tanji was running beside Miwa and the girl noticed her and got into defense.

~Time Skip~

". . .WRONG!!" Toudou's voice boomed through the entire forest.
"Was that Toudou?" Tanji quirked her eyebrow.
"It was." Miwa sighed and Tanji put her full focus on the Kyoto student.
"I think I understand why you failed to finish Yuuji." Tanji told the girl.
"So why did you distance yourself from Noritoshi?" Tanji asked the girl, placing her hand off her katana.

"I'm sorry about Itadori-Kun. I know this is an excuse, but I'm not like the others." Miwa confessed which made the Ronin girl grimace in slight disgust. 
"I just want to become independent as quickly as possible so I can earn money." Miwa confessed once more about herself.
"So what are you? A gold digger or something?" Tanji gave the girl a displeasing look, but Miwa just took out her katana and pointed it at her.
"I'm poor! And I have two little brothers!" Miwa proudly told the girl.

Tanji let a big sigh when a Cursed Worm was formed around Tanji's shoulder.
"I won't hold back. Even if it kills you." The worm opens its mouth and Tanji took out her katana that was black on the tip.
"Not a problem! Even if the rumors were true, I'll win!" Miwa held her katana with proudness.
"Is that so?" Tanji smirked, with the Worm disappearing and the girl slightly crouched down.

"Then I'll go full out." Tanji ran straight at the girl with full speed. Miwa clashed her katana with Tanji's, but she didn't budge not one bit.
"No way! This woman. . .the rumors are not even true! She has incredible brute strength, even when she's not using her Cursed Energy!"

(04/22/2023)
(Sorry abt the short chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️)