024

KURO WALKED OUT OF his room to only hear silence throughout of the whole Mansion, which he enjoyed. Walking through so many corridors, he came to stop to find a walkway of bodies all of the way go his throne. At his throne sat Tanji and Katsu, sitting next to it.
"Mh? You're here." Tanji had a very faint smile on her face as she held her katana in one hand and leaned on her knee with the other.

"You got a nice throne here, old man. Not really my taste, but I wouldn't worry about it too much." Tanji grabbed the pillow that was next to her and stabbed her katana into it. Kuro's nose flared up in anger in seeing his relatives sitting in HIS throne and killed HIS Ronin army.
"You're fucking insane!" Kuro shouted at his great granddaughter making her giggle.
"Maybe I am too insane for you to understand why I did this." Tanji cleared her throat from laughing. Katsu stood up, taking his katana in hand as did Tanji.

"Kuro. . . We've come to take back what was ours and bring peace for the souls you've taken." Katsu clutches onto his katana. Before Kuro could react, Tanji was found holding him by the throat as Katsu was behind him, with his katana through his lower body.
"W-what is the meaning of this?!" Kuro respond to Tanji's speed, but she just insanely smiled at him for the first time in 17 years.
"You've never met anything like me." Tanji chuckled at her great grandfather, gripped his throat tighter and threw him as hard and far.

Kuro crashed into the statue of Buddha he had, crashing it to pieces that feel under and on top of him.
"No. . . Something's different about her this time. I sensed it. . . Something lives within her."
Kuro saw from afar that Katsu was gone from his granddaughter's side as Tanji was standing there with her hand on her hip and the other is holding her katana. His eyes widen in shock when he noticed something her Cursed Energy, it was much more stronger than before.

"Miyamoto Musashi. . . Lives within her. . . A woman!"
Katsu gritted his teeth in anger, standing up and grabbed his katana that was on his back in her robe. Taking it out, he took in a deep breath and breathed our, letting out black mist that looked like ancient painting.
"So this is his Technique. . . He's able to create mist from his mouth so he can disappear and appear wherever the mist is located."

Tanji took in a deep breath before falling backwards of the platform, making Katsu widen in his in shock. However, he jumped off the platform, following straight after the Ronin girl. Tanji caught herself onto a door and jumped inside, seeing that Katsu passed her. Landing at the bottom, Katsu saw no sign of the girl but Doramu not too far from him, dead.
"Tell me, Tanji. Is killing me all you want to do? From my point of view, it seems to me that you've already killed all the Ronins in this Mansion. I've already taken what's yours, like your virginity." Tanji's hand slowly went down to her scar that he left her when he first raped her.

"You may think that I'm a monster but I see myself as a savior. My wife hated me as did my own son, that's why I brought hate upon you not because you're a woman." Tanji leaned against the wall, looking down a bit to see Katsu created more mist as he talked.
"My own son brought a whore of a mother into this world. . . And she brought a whore along with her." Katsu chuckled as he heard footsteps behind him and he turned around to see Tanji approaching him work sharp glowing pink-steel eyes.

"I'll beat you to a pulp." Tanji smoothed her lip scar with her tongue with her bright eyes glowing.
"No one's stopping you. Go for—." Feeling a sharp pain in his jaw, also hearing it crack. Tanji threw a straight punch at Kuro's jaw, she then roughly grabbed his neck and threw him to the ground. Taking her katana, she swung at him, scarring him from his throat to his face. Before she could swing again, Kuro grabbed her sword and tossed it aside, tackling her to the ground.

Forming his hands into fists, he started punching her face making it bruise up and bleed with the amount of force he's using on her. Tanji was fast enough to grab his hands and head butt Kuro in the face. Seeing that her sword was not far, she punched Kuro off her and ran to her sword. Once she got it in her hands, Tanji looked up to see Kuro running her way.
"Use it, Tanji. Now's your chance. Don't hesitate."
Hearing the voice in her head, Tanji decided to trust the voice and stabbed her sword to the ground.

Kuro knew what she was going to do, speeding himself up. Tanji stood up and made eye contact with Kuro, easily sensing his fear.
"Final Form. . . Dead Calm." Time stopped as white feather's fell as a sign of peace. Kuro's face showed every sign of fear and anger as his movements slowed down and Tanji approached him. Bringing up her sword to his neck, Tanji saw the invisible string that only she can see, connected to his neck, legs, and arms.

In a flash, she slashed off all of his limbs, leaving his head for last. Releasing her Technique, Kuro collapsed to the ground, letting out a loud scream in agony and in pain.
"You! . . I swear! . . I'll kill you!" Kuro yelled at Tanji, coughing out blood as Tanji just stared down at him.
". . .I'd like to see you try." Tanji said before slicing off Kuro's head off, letting his blood pool under Tanji's feet.
"Tanji. . . Let's go." The girl turned around to see Katsu with a face of comfort, knowing that she would need it.

Seeing his father dead on the ground, it brought grief upon him but yet relief. Taking his granddaughter's hand, he rubbed his thumb over her finger and shared a small smile with her. Tanji gave her grandfather a small smile in return as they disappeared from the mansion. As for the mansion, it was quiet and no other sound could be heard except the fire that Katsu built to burn the Mansion so no other human or any other existing may encounter it.

Appearing right outside Shibuya, the two Ronin's let their hands go.
"I'll handle it from here, Katsu." Tanji turned her head to look at Katsu who was already looking at her. Katsu placed his hand on top of her raven hair and patted it.
"You're just like your mother." Hearing this, a small smile grew on Tanji's slight rosy lips and Katsu disappeared. Turning around to the veil behind her, Tanji carefully placed her hand to make sure she could go through and luckily, she did.

However, the sight in front of her, shocked her. Seeing almost a large part of the city was burnt and almost down into the earth.
"Now way. . ." Tanji's mouth was slightly open, but then was met by a familiar presence behind her. Putting her hand on the handle of her Katana, she took it right out and placed it on the person's neck.
"You're a long way from Kyoto, Todo." Tanji looked up at the buff boy who looked down at her with a wide smirk.

"Been there too long while my brother is here fighting for his life." Tanji put away her katana and quirked her eyebrow in hearing that Todo has a brother.
"You have a brother? I thought you were the only child." Tanji scoffed, walking along side Todo.
"Itadori Yuuji is a brother of mine in my heart." Tanji scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and stopped as did Todo.
"Well, too bad, I guess." Tanji shrugged with a small smug smile on her lips.

The Ronin girl started walking again with Todo following right behind her, confused on her words. Before walking down the stairs of the expressway, Tanji turned to look up at Todo.
"It's just to my surprise that Yuuji is my brother as well, by blood of course." Tanji walked down the stairs as Todo was awestruck and immediately following after the girl to find Yuuji.

TIME SKIP

Yuuji was slouched against the wall as Mahito beat him halfway to death, bleeding top to bottom. Forming his hand into a blade, Mahito raised it up in the air.
"It doesn't matter how much humans I've killed. . . And I'll forget about you in due time." Mahito smirked as he swung his blade at the boy but only to find him gone. However, feeling some sort of Cursed Energy that was uncomfortable to him, he turned his head to see a girl holding Yuuji by his hood and the other with her katana.

Yet her head was low and her bangs covered her eyes. Mahito's eyes widen in shock realizing who it was and a boy came walking behind her, walking past her and towards Mahito's direction.
"The sound of the Gion Shoja bells. . . Echos the impermanence of all things. The color of sala flowers. . . Reveals the truth the prosperous must decline." Mahito turned to look at Todo with an unpleasant look.

"But, we are the exceptions!"