026

GETO SWALLOWED THE CIRCULAR marble into his mouth, consuming Mahito. Looking above, he saw a dim blue light.
"How foolish. Did you think I wouldn't notice the presence you felt?" Geto saw from above was Momo on her broom.
"The target is. . . Right below Nishimiya!" Notoroshi pulled back the string of his bow, letting multiple arrows aiming straight at Geto. Aiming everywhere besides him, Geto ran off but immediately blocked himself with a Curse from Mai's bullet.

"A sniper rifle, huh? Nice. I also agree that conventional weapons should be proactively used when fighting a Jujustu sorcerer." Geto smirked, holding the bullet in his hands. However, coming from his side, Miwa clutched onto her katana, steadying herself.
"New Shadow Style. . . Quick Draw!" Miwa quickly drew out her katana at Geto, but he only caught it with ease. Only for her luck, he broke it.

"Uzumaki." Geto said releasing Mahito, with multiple curses latching onto him and going straight fro Miwa.
"WAIT!" Yuuji said, trying his best to move as did the others but Miwa didn't move. In a second, that Curse was gone in a flash and Miwa was moved as was the others.
"Oh my. . . It's so hard getting rid of you." Geto laughed to himself as he saw the smoke clear up to see Tanji breathing heavily.

"TAKAMORI TANJI!" Geto smiled to see the girl in rough state. Her hair was cut to her shoulders in a slight choppy way as her clothes were slightly ripped and were stained with blood. Her pink silver eyes pierced straight to Geto, holding anger.
"I COULD SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU. . . GHOST OF GETO SUGURU!" Tanji smiled at the man, crouching to the ground laughing straight towards to Geto with her katana going straight to him.

Smiling to himself, Tanji's katana was caught was not by Geto but by someone else. Tightening her grip, her gaze went down to see Dono's face right into her's with a maniac smile.
"Good to ya again, Tanji!" Dono threw her off Geto and himself with Koji and Hanturu by his side. Tanji's eyes widen in shock to them alive, better yet, not a single scratch on them.
"How? . . . I killed you." Tanji's body went cold to see Kuro's head in Dono's hand but very slowly, his body was growing back.

"Oh this! Don't worry about him, Tanji-San. He'll be back." Dono played with Tanji making her nose flare up in anger.
"THEN I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!" Tanji ran straight towards the three Ronin's.
"Take this somewhere else, Dono. I have my business and you tend to yours." Geto told him making him giggle.
"Don't worry, Geto-San. This won't take long." Hanturu summoned the snake from around his waist.

"First Form: Maximize Serpent." The snake from his waist became large and crashed straight into Tanji, dragging her across the ground.
"Koji. . . Wanna jump in?" Dono looked over at the nervous man.
"I-I guess." Koji squealed out, putting out his hands in a cupping form.
"That's the sprit!" Dono slapped the back of Koji's back as they all followed the serpent where it was dragging her.

"Tanji!" Yuuji got up to run straight for his half sister but Panda immediately held him back.
"Don't. Trust me. You wouldn't want to get tangled up with Tanji's fights." Panda warned him.
"But she needs help!" Yuuji tried going again but Panda stopped him once more.
"Does she?" Yuuji looked over to Tanji's position to see her cutting the large serpent in half while running straight for the three men.

"Tanji is at her highest peak right now. Her Cursed Energy is at its highest right now." Panda looked over ah Tanji to see her fighting the three men.
"So?" Yuuji scrunched his eyebrow together in confusion.
"If you try interfering, she won't know so you are and will only see you as a threat. Trust me, don't interfere." Panda warned him only for Yuuji to look back at Tanji to see her surrounded by at least 6 men who looked the same.

Tanji turned her head to see 6 people of Koji, all running straight towards her. Grabbing her katana, Tanji grabbed the first Koji and threw him into another one and cutting their heads off. Swinging her blade, she found another head on the floor. Tanji turned her head to see another Koji running straight towards her but she pushed her blade into their head and kicked them off.
"We're wasting time here, Dono. She'll come when the time comes." Hanturu simply said, wanting the girl take down Koji's clones.

"It's so amusing though!" Dono giggled, hugging Kuro's face to his chest.
"Hey, you're gonna ruin his face!" Hanturu scolded Dono, snatching Kuro's face away from Dono making him scowl.
"You sound just like my mother!" Dono stuck his tongue out at Hanturu who just scowled at him but Koji just sighed at their actions.
"She's almost done, you two. What's next?" Koji asked the two men who's gaze went to the nervous man.

"We have to take Master Kuro to the Meiji Jingu Shrine." Hanturu answered with Dono snatching Kuro's head away from Hanturu. Feeling a cold blade against his neck, Hanturu's eyes widen in shock to see Tanji.
"Like hell I'll let you three get away!" Tanji yelled, going in to cut Hanturu's neck but Dono threw a punch at Tanji. Unfortunately, she bit his fist into her mouth making Dono laugh.

"Look at that! You really are some Ronin!" Tanji swung the rest of her katana at Hanturu's neck, but it wasn't enough to cut his neck off. As for Dono, Tanji let his hand go and punched his face, throwing them all off each other. Koji held Hanturu as he held his bleeding neck.
"Mh. . . I guess that's our cue to leave." Dono sighed, feeling disappointed. Feeling anger rise in her, Tanji ran straight towards them but when she reached out her hand, it had touched Kuro's face by accident.

"I'm so sorry, Tanji! I'm so sorry!"

"I love you so much, please don't forget that."

"It's only an illusion in the eyes, but in the mind, she'll never realize that I was the one who killed her mother."

Tears appeared the girl's eyes, but her thoughts were only interrupted when she felt a hard impact to her face and she was thrown to the hard ground. Her body trembled as her mother's voice echoed through her ears.
"No. . . This can't be right." Tanji swallowed the big lump in her throat as her breathing became uneven due to the vision she saw. She placed her hand over her mouth, looking down at the ground, feeling sick.
"Drumming-!" Tanji looked from afar to see everyone was iced by the woman with white and a red streak across her hair.

"Don't kill them. I need messengers." Geto told Uruame.
"Is that any reasons to leave them all alive?" The woman asked Geto, putting out her hand and healing the wound that Choso gave her.
"This ice isn't enough! Flowing Red Scale!" Choso put his free hand on the ice and started melting it. Uruame approached the Curse Womb with her finger on ice, pointing it at him.

"Then how much is?" The woman glared down at him, letting the ice on her finger grow sharp. All of a sudden, Choso was broken away from the ice from Yuuji as Uruame felt a sharp pain in her head. She looked up to Tanji with her hand on her katana, flipping herself over the woman. Ripping her blade out of the woman's head, Tanji rested next to Yuuji.
"You're our ally, right?" Yuuji asked Choso, noting Tanji was doing just fine.
"No!" Choso yelled, making Yuuji yelled out a "Huh?!"

"I'm your older brother." Choso simply told the pink hair boy making Tanji turn her head to the two boys.
"Try not to make it harder than it it already, Yuuji. You have a lot of siblings. Including me." Tanji sighed out.
"Can we please take this seriously?!" Yuuji deadpanned to his two siblings.
"Why don't you try saying it once, for starters? Call me "Onii-Chan." Choso told Yuuji but they all looked up to see Momo flying down.

"Tool Manipulation: Wind Scythe!" The little girl twisted herself along with her broom, throwing a large wave of wind at them, but Geto and Uruame only dodged it.

"Takamori-San! We're the only ones who can move right now! We need to buy time for Utahime-Sensei to finish her preparations!" Momo told Tanji, but she only looked back to see the woman placing her hand on the ground making her eyes widen in shock.
"Move!" Tanji grabbed all three sorcerers, and ran off, but it wasn't enough.
"Ice Formation: Icefall!" Uruame released a high amount of ice, immediately shooting straight at Tanji.

However, that case wasn't enough when she felt a large pain in her back.
"TANJI-SAN!" Yuuji yelled, seeing a sharp ice went straight through his sister's abdomen. Seeing more ice coming their way, Tanji used the last of her strength that she had and threw them when her vision went black.
"Long time no see, Geto-Kun." A woman's voice ringed through Tanji's ears and looked up to see a woman carrying her in her arms.

"Could I get your answer to my question back then?" The woman steadied Tanji in her arms, smirking at Geto.
"What kind of woman is your type?" The woman asked Geto only for him to sneer in annoyance.
"Yuki Tsukumo!"