023

TANJI AND KATSU SAT in the car, waiting for Ijichi-San, but a question still lingered in Tanji's mind of what happened last week. It being October 30th, the Ronin got a head start at the Mansion.
"What was that yesterday? I stopped time, but differently." Tanji looked to the side to look at Katsu who was already looking at her.
"Miyamoto Musashi lives within you, Tanji, meaning his powers as well." Katsu explained, but not enough for the girl to understand.

"How do you know he lives "within" me?" Tanji asked.
"Because he lived within me once, then your mother." Both of their mood went down, but Katsu continued.
"Miyamoto knew that your mother was going to die in the hands of you, so he had the opportunity to transfer himself into you." Katsu told Tanji, but she just clicked her tongue.
"Why me? My Techniques are nothing that special, my senses just sharpen and find my opponents weak spot. Why do I need to stop time?" Tanji grimaced at the powers that she so called have.

"Just be grateful, Tanji, you'll need it when the time comes." Katsu smacked the back of her head, but she didn't budge at the action.
"I won't use it." Tanji snapped at her grandfather.
"You have to-." Tanji shot him a sharp glare.
"Why would I use something that isn't mine? He made a mistake, just like he did from the beginning." Tanji said with so much venom in her voice. Katsu knew she would be like this, he couldn't blame her but she didn't have any other choice.

"I don't blame you, Tanji. . . But that is the only way to stop and kill Kuro. Miyamoto knows that you can stop him. . . So did your mother." Katsu told Tanji as her eyes grew soft in hearing about her mother.
"Fine, I'll use it." Tanji told Kuro, who's eyes lit up a bit.
"I'll use it when I'm fighting Kuro at the Mansion, anything besides that, I'm done with it." Katsu just nodded his head in approval and Ijichi-San came inside.

"I apologize for being late. Where are we heading?" Ijichi softly asked.
"Go to the Central Cherry Blossom Park, we have guests waiting for us there." Katsu's voice got a bit gruff, but Ijichi did at he was told.
"Takamori-San. Gojo told me to give this to you." Ijichi gave Tanji a small note with a little cat on the front, making her roll her eyes but opened it.

Tanji,

I'm aware of you and Yuuji being siblings, Shoko told me. I made a theory that Sukuna wants something that Yuuji is connected to you and will use him to get to you. Tanji, I need you to be careful around Yuuji. If Sukuna is summoned without Yuuji being in consent, he'll go after you first. His main priority is you. I'll need you to look out for Yuuji, the higher ups are still willing to kill him along with you.
They are with Kuro, I meant to tell you that. After you're done taking down the Mansion, go fine Yuuji and protect him.

Tanji passed the note to Katsu who read it and had a quite a shock face.
"I'll be fine." Tanji rested her hand on Katsu's and shared a small smile with him. Katsu wasn't the one to feel emotional, but he worries for his granddaughter like his own daughter.
"I know." Katsu squeezed her hand back. When they arrived at the park, it was closed to all people due to Yaga being close to the police.
"Good luck you two." Ijichi said before driving off.

Going to the center of the park, they saw Amon and Sakame waiting for them.
"We're still connected to the Ronins, but we can't connect with the Drum Man because he'll know that we have you. He'll tell Kuro and he'll send the entire Ronin Army to us." Amon told the Takamori relatives.
"Then let him." All of them looked at Tanji with wide eyes.
"Are you out of your mind?! They can kill—," Before Amon could argue with the Ronin girl, Katsu raised his hand.

"Hold on, let's hear her out." Katsu nodded his head for Tanji to continue.
"The Drum Man is the only person in the Mansion to bring people in and out. Amon, you said that it's a possibility that if the Drum Man dies, the whole Mansiom collapse." Amon clicked his tongue.
"That's only a theory." He grumbled under his breath.
"Katsu, I need Amon and Sakame to give us a head start. The Ronin's might not be in one place, but they will be at their post. Am I right?" Tanji turned her head to Amon who just nodded at her.

"The 6 Ronin's would most likely be in their chamber. Katsu and I will go after them as Amon and Sakem take the prisoners out and take them to Katsu's house." Tanji told them, understanding what they were going to do, Tanji seethed out her blade from her waist.
"So. . . Let's burn that son of bitch to the ground."

TIME SKIP

The air was cool in the Mansion as the Drum Man was shifting the Mansion to Shibuya, where Geto is waiting for them.
"Has Geto said anything?" Kuro appeared before the drum man who was in deep focus on shifting a large weight of the Mansion to the city.
"No, however, there are 4 barriers around Shibuya." The Drum Man's hoarse voice replied to his master.
"I see. . . Bring a concubine to my room, now." The Drum man did as he was told and Kuro left, not saying a word.

The Drum Man focused was deep until he felt a sharp blade pressed against his pale skin.
"You're going to listen to my instructions without calling Kuro, do I make myself clear?" The Drum Man remembers this scent from 17 years ago.
"You're a long way from your wife's and daughter's shrine, Katsu." The black hair man clicked his tongue in annoyance and pressed the blade more into the man's neck, making him wince in pain.

"You have no right to speak about my wife and my daughter. Now tell me, Doramu, how would you feel if I cut your hands off along with your legs and your head?" The man widen his eyes as he never been threaten before.
"Do I make myself clear?" Katsu's voice grew deeper along with the blade.
". . . Crystal." Kastu slightly released the blade from the man's neck but stayed in his place.
"I need you to release all the concubines, maids, and children. No questions ask, just do what you're told." Katsu told the man with such a firm voice.

Doramu, the Drum Man, silently hit the drum 3 times that resemble the woman, children, and concubines to be released.
"Anything else?" Doramu sighed.
"Where's Kuro?" Kastu asked the man who's eyes were covered by a shear mask.
"Enjoying himself with a concubine." Doramu simply said, facing forward. Katsu knew what was going to happen next when he felt his granddaughter close.

"You have yourself in your own personal barrier, don't you?" Doramu asked the black hair man. Katsu's Technique wasn't something used in combat all that much, but it was used for good use. He is able to create a barrier that no one can sense him, not even the six eyes. Almost as if he were invisible.
"You're pretty slow a 50 year man, but too slow." Katsu slit his throat, but covered his blood wound with his hand and used his Technique on him.

"You okay?" Katsu looked up at Tanji panting, clutching onto her sword in one hand and the other a bag of the heads of the 5 Ronins. Katsu threw Doramu's body off the platform, letting the corpse falling to the deep end of the mansion.
"Sakame and Amon?" Katsu asked his granddaughter, taking his katana out of the case.
"Doing what their told. Almost 60 concubines, along with 20 children, and 50 maids." Tanji sighed, rotating her shoulders with a small pop.

"Kuro is occupied with a concubine. It'll take him some time to realize that we're here." Tanji easily caught the arrow that shot straight to her grandfather's direction.
"At least someone realizes that we're here." The Takamori's looked towards the direction where the arrow came from to see the 40 Ronins running towards their direction.
"I hope you use what you were given, Tanji." Kuro ran straight at the Ronins, jumping through each house as Tanji watch in amazement.

"I see. . ." Tanji giggled to herself, flipping her katana upside down and stabbing it to the ground. Sliding her hand up the handle, she looked up as her pink-steel eyes glowed straight at the Ronins.
"Burn in hell."