012

KATSU DIDN'T WANT HIS father here. As much as he hated him for banishing him from the Clan and also not accepting Tanji, he wanted him dead.
"What? I can't visit my only son?" The man gruffly said in sarcasm.
"I'm the only son you ever had before you banished me and my granddaughter!" Kastu snapped which made the old man sighed in annoyance.
"Damn. . .you're still on about that. That was 17 years ago." The old man grumbled.

"And 17 years ago, Tanji would've taken your place as the chief of the Takamori Clan." Katsu told his father as he let out a growl in anger.
"She will NEVER take my place! Even if I'm dead, she will never take my place as chief!" The old man yelled.
"I've heard about this-this Okkotsu Yuta." Katsu froze for a second, knowing what he was going to bring up.

"He's a distant relative from Gojo Satoru. Strong and powerful, also comes from a close line of males. I heard he's dating your granddaughter." Katsu glared at his father.
"Get near that boy and I'll have your head on your throne." Katsu threatened.
"I know you didn't threaten me, boy. I know my place. . .I'm sure it's time to learn yours." The old man started getting up, with Katsu watching his every move.

"Make one wrong move, Katsu and your granddaughter's head WILL be on a stick by my throne." The old man disappeared into the mist as Katsu growled in anger and in disgust. The man grabbed all of the katanas and went back to his cottage and took of his family scroll. This scroll held all the ancestors of his family line, especially the woman.

"Takamori Kuro. The chief of the Takamori Clan. Katsu's father. He was bitter, ungrateful, and cruel. When he became head of his clan, the rules were more stricter and crueler. Kuro was picky of his wife that he would chose that had a strong Cursed Technique, 3 years later he found one. A sweet and kind woman she was until she was forced into having an affair with the man."

"She didn't want any business with him whatsoever, but when she was pregnant with his child. She wanted to run away with him and raise her son on her own without a cruel man as his father. Like tradition, Katsu killed his mother on his 5th birthday like every other Ronin there was. Katsu held a secret burden of killing his only mother and person that ever loved him and he loved them."

~Time Skip: Africa~

Yuta woke up by unease and felt as almost someone or something was watching him. But he opened his eyes to see Rika summoned and almost protecting him in a way.
"Yuta. . .there are 16 men outside of this building. But one is waiting for you in a abandoned building not too far from here." Yuta got up from his bed and quickly changed into his uniform and grabbed his sword.
"Rika. Don't come out until I call for you, okay?" Yuta looked at Rika and she nodded in response before disappearing.

The boy took a deep breath before jumping building-to-building, carefully not alarming the men that were outside his hotel building. But, the men started running after him but slow enough. Once Yuta arrived at the abandoned building Rika was talking about, he quietly jumped through the window and gracefully landed on the floor.
"Okkotsu Yuta. Join me. Let's have a little chat, shall we?" The voice tan through his spine like a snake running down.

Yuta saw a old man, on the floor sitting down, with his katana in front of him.
"Come." The man waved his hand over and Yuta carefully approached the man. Noticing the men that were surrounding them but from above. Yuta sat before the man and putting his katana in front of him, as a sign of peace.
"I'm glad you cooperated. I'm Takamori Kuro, Tanji's relative." The old man grimaced at his own words but covered it with a smile.

However, that didn't fool Yuta. Tanji told him about her family to him. Especially, Takamori Kuro. In her words, she calls him a 'two faced bitch' and Yuta couldn't agree more.
"I know who you are. What do you want from me?" Yuta monotonously asked.
"Straight to the point are we? I like those type of people. I wish I 50 more like you." Muzan cackled, but Yuta didn't crack a smile.

"I'm here, because I want to offer you a proposal." Kuro put his hand in his kimono and took out a scroll and placed it between them.
"What kind of proposal you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked!" Kuro sarcastically said, opening the scroll.
"Before you is an arrangement between you and Tanji." Yuta's eyebrows scrunched in confusion.
"As you've been told. Women aren't born into the Takamori Clan. And you can change that. . ." Kuro trailed off by grabbed a brush and ink.

"By marrying Tanji and bearing a son." Yuta's face was held in shock. That's when it hit by Tanji's words.
"Yuta. Probably one day you'll face Kuro one day by one of his fantasy he has. I'm telling you this, because if he finds out that we're in a relationship. . .he will do anything in his power to have us bear a son. And you know what that mean. Our son would have to kill me and both of you would have to carry that. I don't want that for the either of you."

"No." Kuro looked up at the boy to see him with a glare staring straight at him.
"What did you say, boy?" Kuro snapped, not caring about his act anymore.
"You heard me. I'm not gonna force Tanji to do anything she doesn't want to do. As long as me and Tanji are happy not married and without children, I'm fine with that." Yuta confessed, but that just made Kuro even more furious.
"Your useless lover will never take my place. And I'll make sure of it." Kuro put away the scroll and stood up with his katana in hand, as did Yuta.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." Yuta deeply glared at the old man.
"I'd like to see you try." Kuro disappeared into thin mist once more, along with his men. Yuta was quick to pull out his phone and call Tanji. After 4 rings, the girl picked up.
"Yuta? Why are you calling me at 2 in the morning?" Tanji groggily asked.
"Tanji! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Yuta quickly asked.
"Hey, hey. . .I'm alright. I'm fine. I'm here at Jujustu High, Gojo and the sorcerers are around the school. No one is getting in nor out. I'm fine, Yuta." Tanji reassured her lover.

"Yuta? Are you okay?" Tanji asked her boyfriend in worry.
"I-uh. . ." Yuta didn't want to tell Tanji what he just experienced not too long ago and have her worried about him.
"I- I. . .I'm scared, Tanji." Yuta bit his lip from crying.
"I'm scared that one day, you won't love me anymore. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose you one day and without me knowing it." Yuta confessed.

"Yuta. Listen to me. I will NEVER stop loving you, even if it kills me. You won't lose me, Yuta. I'm not going anywhere and I'm always going to be here waiting for you, as long as it takes." Tears slightly dripped down Yuta's face and sniffed.
"I . . .I- I just wish you were in my arms right now." Yuta sobbed. Tears also ran down Tanji's face in what she said and also what Yuta wanted.

"Me too, Yuta.  .  .me too." Tanji wiped her tears away.
"Alright, you bozo. Go to sleep, we both a both got a big day ahead of us." Yuta chuckled ay the nickname Tanji gave him.
"Okay. I love you, Tanji." Yuta's cheeks blushed.
"I love you too, softie." Tanji's cheeks flushed red before the two hung up.

(04/17/2023)