006

THE 4, PANDA, MAKI, TOGE, & YUTA were walking down from the sidewalk, going to their training as Gojo, Tanji, and the principal were watching them.
"We still aren't picking up on any actions from Geto. Are you sure you're not worried over nothing?" Yaga placed his hand over his chin.
"Principal. I'm sad to say that's not possible. Tanji and I confirmed it on the scene. There's no way I would mistake Suguru's Cursed Energy." Gojo confirmed.

All of a sudden, they felt his Cursed Energy out of nowhere.
"Damn it! Speak of the devil!" Yaga snapped as he started to run.
"Gather all sorcerers on campus, semi-first grade and above, in the circle out front!" Yaga told Gojo.
"Protect your classmates with all you have, Tanji." Gojo told her before running off to her friends.

While Geto was telling his belief on only making the world in only Jujustu Sorcerers, Gojo came on time.
"Could you stop preaching your crazy beliefs to my students?" Gojo told Geto who just turned around and smiled.
"Satoru! Long time, no see!" Geto smiled at his old friend.
"First of all, get away from those kids, Suguru. And I'm sure she would let you face the consequences if you don't." Satoru told Geto who just suddenly felt a blade on his throat.

"I'll only make this a warning." Geto looked in front of him to see Tanji with her blade against his throat and glaring at him. But Geto's focus went back on Gojo's.
"I had heard that this years first-year were all outstanding students. Now I know, it was all your doing. A special-grade cursed human, a cursed corpse mutation, the decedent of the cursed speech users...and two female failures to their Clans." Geto smirked.

"You piece of-!" Tanji dug her blade info Geto's skin, wanting to get permission from Gojo to kill him already.
"Watch what you say...because I don't need any monkeys like you in my world." Geto threatened. Yuta threw Geto's arm off his shoulder which he was surprised.
"I'm sorry...I don't really understand what you're talking about, but...I can't help anyone who insults my friends!" Yuta glared up at Geto.

"My apologies. It wasn't my intention to upset you." Geto apologize to the boy.
"Then what exactly did you come for?" Gojo asked, gently putting Tanji's katana away and between the two teens and Geto.
"To declare war." Geto smirked, then he turned to the the sorcerers.
"Everyone gathered here, open your ears and listen closely!" Geto raised his voice for everyone to hear.

"On the coming of December 24th, when the sun sets, we shall conduct the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons. It will take place in the crucible of curses, and the hold land of Jujustu, Kyoto. We will unleash a thousand of curses upon each place. And, of course, their command will be "massacre". If you wish to avoid the scene of hell, come and stop it with all your might. Let us freely...curse each other!"

~Time Skip: December 24~

As Yuta was chilling in the classroom, Tanji kicked the door open which surprised the boy.
"Takamori-San!" Yuta said in surprise to see her for once out of her uniform. She was wearing an oversized-off shoulder white shirt along with long socks and tennis shoes.
"What are you doing in here? The classes are canceled for the week." Tanji sat herself ontop of Yuta's table and sat crisscross.

"Well, I just kinda felt restless. Plus, no one is in the dorms either." Yuta was suddenly in a good mood.
"That's because the second-years were called to Kyoto, along with Panda and Toge and also the third-years for backup. Also...Maki's in her room." Tanji explained, but she saw Yuta was smiling and slightly blushing.

"My mom died because she told me to." Tanji simply said.
"Huh?" Yuta looked up at Tanji, who was already looking at him.
"When I was born, in proof that my mom was weak...she was forced to scar me some type of way. Of course, she didn't want to." Yuta saw the pain in the girl's eyes.
"So, she grabbed a small knife and cut me on the right side of the corner of my lip. Don't think I don't notice you staring at it." Tanji looked at Yuta to see with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry." Yuta looked down at his lap. Tanji put her finger and smoothed down the scar.
"My clan tells me that one day, if I were to prove that I want to take my throne...I would have to bear a son or come back with a strong spouse of some source." Tanji slightly gagged of even imagining herself with someone, especially for one reason.
"But! Of course, no one would want me." Tanji deadpanned.
"Why not?" Yuta looked up at the girl once more.

"Tch! Can't you tell!?" Tanji leaned her face down to Yuta's.
"There's nothing wrong with you, Takamori-San. You're perfect." Yuta's words rung through Tanji's ears, almost as she didn't want to believe it. Blush crept over her cheeks as she felt her heart beating faster than it has ever been.
"Tanji." The girl sat up, biting the inside of her cheek as the boy was confused.
"Call me by my first name. My last name doesn't speak the real person on who I am." Tanji looked back at the boy who just smiled.

"If you ever need anything, Tanji. I'm always available...like if you ever want to regain your role as leader of the Takamori Clan! Or...something." Yuta mumbled which made the girl chuckle.
"Thank you, Yuta." Tanji smiled at the boy. Yuta looked down at Tanji's lips and then back up her beautiful steel eyes. Unknowingly, Tanji wanted to be with Yuta, even if it costed her life of even wanting to love him.

When their moment was interrupted, a barrier was made over Jujustu High.
"A barrier? Who made it?" Yuta and Tanji went to the window to see a barrie starting to form around the school.
"I don't know. Stay here." Tanji said, but before leaving, Yuta caught her hand gently.
"Be careful." Yuta brought her into an unexpected hug as he wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

Tanji returned the hug by wrapping her arms around his neck as Yuta stuffed his face into her neck that smelt like cheery blossoms and slight incense.
"Whatever you do, don't get out of this room. If I don't come back, I want you to take your katana remember everything I taught you." Tanji pulled away from the hug, grabbed her katana and dashed off.

Once Tanji reached the scent of who was here, she saw Geto walk over Maki's unconscious and beaten up body.
"Maki..." Tanji was lost for words when she saw her friend on the ground, with a lost leg and a pool of blood surrounding her.
"Tsk Tsk Tsk...that's a shame. I really expected your mother to be here...it would've been an honor." Geto smirked at the girl who just glared at him and put her hand on her katana.
"I'll kill you."

(04/10/2023)