015

"STUPID RUMORS! This woman is incredibly strong!"
Miwa constantly dodged Tanji's strong swinging, making it look like it's easy for the Ronin girl.
"If she had taken her out her blade out of the case, I would've died 5 times!
Miwa was too focused on her thoughts when she felt a hard impact under her chin and she fell backwards. The blue haired girl how the Ronin girl handled her katana so swiftly and without struggled on how many pounds it weighed.

Tanji tricked Miwa in swinging her katana at her but instead she had kicked her off the cliff. As Miwa rolled down the hill, she crashed into the river. The Ronin girl looked down at the girl from the top of the cliff and pursed her lips.
"She's taking this too seriously, I mean it's literally a game. It's not like if we lose it's going to effect us."
Miwa had coughed out to the water and looked up to see Tanji attack her with her heel on her back and then kick her away.

But the Kyoto girl was quick on her feet, ignoring the pain that throbbed through her back. Miwa had slid her katana back into her case and got into her stance as she did her Simple Domain Form.
"Iaijutsu? Looks like she kinda had some tricks up her sleeve. But within this reach between us, I can't really use not much of my Technique. Rather than trying to land a hit on me, she would most likely knock my katana out of my hand."
Tanji smirked, throwing her katana into the water.

"She's throwing her one time advantage weapon?!"
Tanji had grabbed the large rock that was next to her foot and threw it at Miwa, who was shocked and tossed it aside. Before Miwa could react, Tanji had ran straight her but Miwa swung her sword at her. Unexpectedly, Tanji had caught her katana with her bare hand.
"Hah. . .your blade won't do any harm to me. Other blades compared to mine won't do any damage to me." Tanji lazily raised her eyebrows.

Miwa felt a hard impact on her stomach to feel Tanji press the dull part of her katana onto her stomach and crash her into a tree. As Miwa was about to grab her katana, it was no where to found.
"Pretty sword you got here, but not really my type." Tanji approached the girl and pinned her down with her foot, along with her katana at her neck.
"Where's Mai?" A gunshot was heard and was aiming straight at the Ronin girl. Luckily, Maki was quick to grab Tanji's katana from the river and cut the bullet in half.

The girl raised an eyebrow and knocked Miwa out as she turned to Maki.
"Here. Let's switch." The two girls tossed each other's swords to switch. Maki dashed off to Mai as Tanji threw Miwa over her shoulder and walked out of the river and into the forest once again.
"Now. . .where to put you?"

~Time Skip~

"Just remember to bring her head. Master Kuro wants to have her corpse and head." Amon told Sakame as she nervously shifted side to side.
"Would you stop moving so much?! You're giving me  fucking anxiety." Amon growled at the woman who just stopped moving. The two were in a cave, waiting for the veil to appear over them.
"The girl we're supposed to kill, it's Takamori Tanji. . . I did my research." Sakame whispered, making the man sigh and look at the nervous woman.

"Why in hell are you even here? Were you forced into this army or something?" Amon calmed down. The woman bit the inside of her lip, thinking about if she should tell him, but decided to tell someone.
"I'm being sexually abused at my house by my father. My mother is a drug addict and my father is a drunk." The man felt lost words at what she said. Amon is 23 years old and he still hasn't found his spouse that the Higher Ups are looking for. But he thinks he's found her.

"How old are you, Sakame?" Amon turned his head away from the woman, making her tilt her head.
"I'm 23." Sakame bit the inside of her cheek once more.
"Amon, there's something I want to ask you." Sakame blurted out.
"What is it?" The man turned around to look at the woman.
"Do you think Tanji is the rightful heir of the Takamori Clan?" Amon didn't know what to say about that. It's something that he grew up thinking that woman weren't supposed to lead, but possibly he changed his mind.

Before he could answer the woman, the veil was made over the forest.
"Let's go." The two dashed off to find Tanji. But unknowingly, she knew that something was off. Knowing familiar scents, she didn't know why they were here.