017

"NICE TO SEE YOU too, sexual abuser." Tanji groaned, getting up from the ground, making the man chuckle.
"I only had fun with you, as did other Ronins." The man laughed, thinking of that old memory. That man was no other than Dono. Each Ronin's are ranked and he was number 2. For example, if someone were to kill him, they would take his place as the number 2 Ronin in the Takamori Clan.
"You missed, Dono. Like always." Tanji finally reached the bullet from her stomach and ripped it out.

"Ouch." Dono laughed at the girl who's wound was infected by his bullet.
"You remember what my Technique was? Once that bullet penetrates someone's skin, their blood is already infected with my venom." Dono cackled, reloading his gun with his bullets that he made from his snake shaped tongue.
"You damn snake." Tanji grabbed her katana from the ground and clutched onto it. Dono's tongue slithered out of his mouth in amusement.

Dono smirked before disappearing, but Tanji could still hear him. Hearing his heart beat and the venom flowing in his body, he finally appeared behind her and tackled to the ground, hugging her body.
"Oh, come on. Let me at least enjoy myself while killing you." Dono started softly grinding into her ass, making Tanji's eyes shot open in anger.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Tanji yelled, getting on her knees and flipping herself roughly so Dono could get rammed into the ground.

The man coughed, feeling his lungs squeeze as he felt Tanji's katana into his stomach.
"How was she able to grab her katana so fast?! It was 5 meters away from her, especially the place from where we were before!"
The Ronin girl escaped Dono's grasp, clutching onto her bullet wound. Dono was quick to run at the girl, aiming for her legs to poison them, but the veil broke and the two got distracted. The two Ronin's noticed Gojo in the air, and he had broke the veil.

"That's Gojo?. . .he's pretty fine." Dono giggled to himself until he felt the hardest punch he had ever felt to his stomach. The man was thrown into the cliff that he once stood and felt the rocks dug into his skin.
"Whoa! That was a nice punch!" Dono groaned, with a vain popping out of his forehead. Tanji walked towards him, with her katana in hand. Dono giggled, pulling out his hand and digging his nail down his face. Tanji stopped in disgust seeing his skin peel off and seeing his snake skin showing off.

"Now. . .to show my true form!" Dono had disappeared once more into thin air, leaving the Ronin girl on high alert. But Tanji saw him and threw an attack at him, but he dodge enough only to get a small graze on his ear. Dono grabbed her neck and bit her wrist as her katana was knocked out of her hand, feeling he venom insert her wrist. Tanji and size punched Dono in the face flipped the two of them over, so Tanji could grab her katana and have it at Dono's neck.

With Dono feeling the Takamori blade piercing him, he grew weaker feeling that it was burning him. Almost as her blades were made differently. Not wanting to fail his master's command, he put his feet on Tanji's abdomen and kicked her into her a tree.
"I can't lose! Especially not to a woman!" Dono panicked.
"Are you sure it's not just that? Or you just want to fufil your master's wish?" Tanji saw her katana behind Dono as he was approaching her, waiting for his right moment to attack.

"Shut up!" Dono blew venom at Tanji, but she was able to dodge and slid under Dono and run for her katana.
"You damn whore!" Dono ran straight at her, however, Tanji had stabbed her sword into the ground and swung herself to Dono's neck. But the man had slammed her into the ground and put his foot onto her bullet wound.
"It's time for this to end, you and I." Dono breathed out, taking out a bullet and wiping it with his venom and aiming his gun at Tanji.

Once the bullet was shot, Tanji kicked Dono at his crotch and grabbed her katana. As she grabbed it, what they both didn't know, Dono stabbed his venom hand into her stomach and Tanji cut off his head. Feeling relief explore her body, she threw Dono's body off her and let out sharp gasps.
"Shit! Too much venom was exposed into my flesh!"
Coughing out blood and feeling her wounds sting, she collapsed on the ground, gasping for air. The last thing she saw was four pairs of red eyes.

Time Skip

When Gojo heard the news that Tanji was badly injured, he had called Kastu for some aid.
"What the hell do you want, Satoru?!"
"We had an attack at the school and Tanji is badly injured, unlike Shoko, she can only heal up to her wounds but not the venom. She's on the urge of dying, Kastu."
". . .I'm on my way."
Kastu arrived less than five minutes with supplies in a bag and he was wearing his regular clothes. Traditional pants, a loose shirt, and some flats.

As Shoko was healing Gojo's other students, she carefully watched on how Kastu healed his granddaughter. Noticing this, Kastu made sharp eye contact with the young woman.
"Shouldn't you be focusing on your own work?" Kastu snapped, his focus going back on Tanji.
"Tch. . .Now I know what Tanji means. You really are a snappy old man." Shoko finished her work and went on the other side of Tanji's bed.

"I'm 57 years old, woman!" Kastu yelled at the woman who just sighed in sight fear, but calmed down once Kastu was finishing up his work.
"You know, she's all I have left. Seeing her in this state, reminded me on how much she needs me, even if she pushes me way. . .calling me old and shit." Kastu grumbled the last part, making the young woman chuckle.
"You can stay here as much as you need to, there's no rush in going home. Right?" Shoko got up with Kastu following her every movement.

"Right."