7

Angel finishes her call with her parents, she has been on there for two hours. They are close and she had just sent them some of her new songs so they were giving her their take on them. She jumps into the shower because she has sticky ice cream all over her then once out, she picks Charlie up and takes him downstairs, feeds him then looks around the house for Austin. An uneasy feeling grows in the pit of her stomach when she can't find him anywhere. He said he was staying, would he just leave? She walks back upstairs and hears the shower running in the bedroom next to hers so she opens the door and walks in. Austin's bag is open at the bottom of the bed and so she peeps in. It's the neatest bag she has ever seen. Perfectly folded shirts, underwear in a perfect row and his socks look like little soldiers all lined up. She usually just throws her clothes in a bag and hopes they don't crease too much - they always do though. She reaches in and pulls out one of his underpants, holding them up. He is a briefs man, nice. She likes men in briefs. She tries to fold them as he had them, but gets bored so she just chucks them back in his bag and then picks up his perfectly folded dress shirt - not one crease, fancy. She sniffs it and then shivers. It smells nice, smells like him. Then she cringes when she sees her lipstick has left a smudge on his shirt. She tries to rub it off but it only makes it worse so she balls it up and throws it under the bed. Problem solved.

She hears the shower shut off and then panics. He will kill her for sure if he finds her in here so she looks around the room and dashes behind the curtain. Listening carefully when the bathroom door opens slowly. She holds her breath. Then she hears Austin walking around the room, he's taking too long to go back into the bathroom and she can't hold her breath for much longer so she tries to let it out slowly, but then screams when the curtain is suddenly pulled back and she is yanked out from behind it.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Sorry! I was looking for you and - holy fuck! Are those real?" she asks reaching out and running her fingers along his rock-hard abs. "And they are wet. Are they made from marble?" she says not being able to take her eyes off his delishness. "Miss Knite, please leave," Austin says stepping back and walking back to the bathroom, stopping by his bag and pointing at it. "Sorry, I am inquisitive...fiddly fingers," she says wiggling her fingers, but keeping her eyes firmly on his abs.

"I am going to get dressed and-"

"No! Don't cover them! They are so pretty!"

"I am going to get dressed and I would appreciate it if you left my room."

"Well technically this is my room and I think I would like to sleep here tonight...with you of course."

"Not happening. Get out."

"Fiiiiiine!" she says and trudges out. She needs to find a way of taking a picture of Austin's abs one day. She would suggest a day at the beach, but she suspects he would wear a suit. She walks back to the kitchen, her mind still on his fucking abs - he has eight, eight.

"Shit! Fuck!"

"You should have seen them, Charlie! They were like chiseled out of granite and he has tattoos splattered around them! Oh, my giddy aunt! I could die!"

"Shit! Fuck!"

"Yes! Drizzling syrup on them would be a great idea. I need to order a ten-gallon drum of the stuff."

"Shit! Fuck!"

"Of course whipped cream too! And peanut butter. We will make a mess of him!"

Charlie goes quiet which only means one thing so she closes the fridge and turns around. Austin's standing in the kitchen, hands on his hips in grey sweats and a white t-shirt. He does not look impressed, he must have heard what she said to Charlie.