27

Angel watches Austin dress - fuck, the man is delightful to watch. She would get dressed but she can't feel her limbs and she has no idea where her clothes are, frankly, she does not give a fuck. "We could build a house out here, just live by the lake," she says, rolling onto her side and resting on her elbow. "Like, a little fuck cottage," she adds. Austin shakes his head and pulls his shirt on - it's creased, but she won't point that out to him. That's a lie, she has a big mouth.

"Your shirt is creased,"

"Thank you, miss Knite - your observation is greatly appreciated," he says as he attempts to smooth his shirt out - it annoys him. If she was a better woman she would not point out that he has a mud stain on the back of his shirt too.

"You have mud on the back of your shirt."

He stops and gives her a pointed look as he sighs in annoyance. "Get dressed," he says. "I don't know where my clothes are. Give me your shirt and I will just go back to the house like that," she says as she slowly stands and then looks at Austin with her hands on her hips. He scowls and points behind her so she turns her head and sees her clothes folded neatly on a rock. "But, I want to wear your shirt," she moans looking back at him.

"Get dressed."

"Your shirt is dirty and creased. You don't like that so just let me wear it."

"It's not dirty enough for me not to wear. Get dressed."

Angel turns to grab her clothes but grabs a handful of mud instead and hurls it at Austin, who had made the mistake of turning his back on her, he freezes as it hits him - he is splattered from head to toe. Angel grabs another handful as he turns around slowly. "Did you just-" he starts but then shuts his eyes as she hurls her second handful of mud at him - he is splattered again from head to toe. He looks down at his body with his arms held out wide. 

"Dirty enough now?" Angel says with a smirk that drops very quickly when those piercing blue eyes of Austin's flick to her. He cocks his head and raises a brow.

"Oh, I fucked up," Angel says quickly, hoping her words will pacify him - does not look like they have. "Mhmmm," Austin says taking a step forward.

"Now Austin, remember I am a lady...a delicate flower," Angel says taking a step back.

"There is nothing ladylike or delicate about, miss Knite," Austin says taking another menacing step forward again.

"Ok! Ok! I am too young to die!" Angel says holding up her hands and taking another step back.

"That is true, so I'll give you a head start."

"A head start?"

"Mhmmm...run."

"Oh, shit!" Angel squeaks, her eyes going wide in realization when Austin smirks. In her panic, Angel darts forward as Austin sighs and reaches out his arm, curling it around her body and pushing her back to where she was. That didn't work. Fuck.

"Why are you running toward the danger?"

"I was trying to run past the danger to the donkey behind you. I was going to ride it back to the house."

"You are still naked. You were going to ride a donkey naked?"

"Yeah! I have done it before, well technically it was a horse, not a donkey...well actually it was a person dressed in a horse suit...but same thing... technically."

"Let's try this again."

"Are you turning this into a teaching moment? Not keen on a teaching moment right now."