23

"Angel?" Austin asks looking at Angel with an expectant face. She won't fall for it, she will never speak again - Austin needs to fuck her, she is now mute. She watches him sigh and clench his jaw, she drives him insane. "You may speak now," he says. She shakes her head - she chooses the fucking. She needs to order that barrel of syrup. "I have had enough of you, speak," Austin warns her. Fine, she will speak because she is dying to ask Nate a question and she will just wear Austin down, in a consensual way, if he refuses to sleep with her. She has assless chaps and a leather whip somewhere.

"Why did Jona phone you? Has he done that before?" she asks. Nate frowns and shakes his head. "No actually, now that you mention it I didn't even know he had my number. He has never phoned me before and he phoned me for a weird reason...he wanted to know where I was parked. That's all," Nate says. "That's weird," Angel confirms. Why would Jona want to know that?  Why would he phone Nate when he could have just asked Angel? Now that Angel thinks about it Jona could gain a lot by having a client that is being stalked - this is show business after all. He has more motive than Lia who has no motive as far as Angel can see. She turns to Austin who is already shaking his head at her. "Later," he mumbles. He must be suspicious now too.

Austin lets Nate go as soon as Lia shows up in the kitchen again. She is now crying and squeezes Angel so hard when she hugs her. "I am going to miss you so much...I meant what I said earlier, please be careful of him. He is dangerous. Promise me you will never be alone with him," Lia whispers. Angel does not believe her, but then again she never suspected Jona of anything either so she nods and promises Lia. Once Nate and Lia have left Angel turns to Austin - she will do her own digging, and she will be stealthy and cunning with her questions. She will find out for herself if Austin is really dangerous with a selection of carefully crafted questions that will draw out information without him suspecting a thing.

"Why are you looking at me like that, miss Knite?"

"Are you a dangerous man?"

"I am dangerous for some, yes."

"And for me?"

"No."

"Oh, ok then. Whew!  I was a little worried there for a second. Ok. So, what car are we going in?"
Angel has an excellent car selection. "Oh!  I have always wanted to see your car collection!" Phoebe shouts grabbing Charlie and his cute little designer bag Angel had made to match her one. "Come on then," Angel says taking Austin's, Phoebe's, and her bags. Austin takes them from her before she reaches the front door. Such a gentleman. "You will get head for that, my mouth is like a supercharged vacuum cleaner," she whispers as they walk towards her massive garage. Austin does not respond to her, he will later though - lucky boy. She opens the large garage door and then stands back to watch Austin and Phoebe's reaction. Phoebe squeals and runs into the garage. Austin looks unimpressed.

"I have the batmobile."

"Why?"

"Lambos, Fararri's, Bugatti's, Rolls-Royce, Maybach, oh, and an ice-cream truck, and the car Bonny and Clyde got shot in."

"Why?"

"The question is not why, but why not? You don't look impressed."

"Why would I be? Unless you have a 1967 Ford mustang gt500 Shelby...I am not impressed."

"There are only three of those cars in the world," Angel says trying to hide her smile. "Yup and they are a couple mil each," Austin says walking to the car closest to him and popping the trunk. "I don't want to go in that car," Angel says walking past him. "Then which car?" he asks annoyed. "The 1967 Ford mustang gt500 Shelby, Austin," she shouts over her shoulder. Austin stays quiet but she hears him following her. When she gets to the car she stops in front of it and then looks at Austin who has also stopped and is staring at it. "Impressed yet?" she asks with a smirk. "No," Austin says in a bored tone then walking to the back of the car and popping the trunk. He runs his hand along the paintwork as he walks back slowly, he touches it the way he had touched her skin last night - she is a little jealous of the car.