Wisdom teeth - Chris.

Today my boyfriend chris is getting his wisdom teeth out and he asked me to take him. " ready." I ask, grabbing onto his had.

" not really." He laughs and i shake my head and get out the car. We head to the reception desk and i sign him in.

" im here to get my wisdom teeth out. Chris. Sturniolo." He explains and she smiles and tells him to take a seat in the room. " you'll be just fine. Wont feel a thing." I say and hold his hand.

After 15 minutes the dentist calls in chris. He asks me to come in with him and i do. The doctor gives him the anaesthesia he's mid telling me he loves me before his eyes widen and go heavy.

" i love you." I say and press my lips into his forehead. He opens his mouth to talk but quickly falls asleep. Im escorted out the room and i head to the cafe downstairs and get a coffee.

I sit and scroll on my phone until a nurse approaches me and tells me chris is ready and calling for me. Literally. When i get to the waiting room i can hear him screaming.

" oh baby." I say, trying to mask my laugh. He sits up and his eyes dont open fully but he's looking at me and smiling. " Y/N!" He calls and holds out his arms but they turn limp and fall at his sides.

" how are you." I ask. He nods his head and holds up his thumb. " prefect. How about you." He asks and i laugh and kiss his head. I sign him out and wrap his arm around my neck to drag him to the car. He's quite heavy when he's not putting any effort in to get to the car.

" come on, in you go." I say and he squeals and jumps in the passenger seat. I get in the drivers side and he's already asleep. The doctor said to lay off hard foods for a bit until he's better.

I pull into McDonalds and get 2 plain McFlurrys. I get a ice water for Chris and i get a Pepsi. " hey baby, i got you some ice-cream." I say and shake his shoulder. He smiles and his eyes crack open. " i want a burger." He protests and i shake my head, spooning some ice cream onto the spoon. " you cant have it." I say and he groans and flops in the seat.

" no." He protests and i put ice cream on his lips and he licks the spoon. " ohh cold." He says and pulls a face. Im trying not to laugh and he tries to eat himself and ends up getting it all down his shirt.

I drive us home and he is fast asleep. I park up the car and scroll on my phone until he wakes up. " woahhhh." He says and jolts awake. I pat my his head and head to the other side to unbuckle him and get him to the house.

" come on, to bed." I huff and hold him up and knock on the door quickly. " what?" Nick asks as he slings the door open. " he's heavy, help me get him in bed." I say and he flings an arm around Christ and matt just laughs as we he fights us. " MATT!" Chris yells and i smile as he reaches for him. I get him into bed and he tries to get up. " stay in bed. Now." I tell him and he rolls his eyes and lays down.

" thanks nick." I say and he nods and snaps a photo of Chris before he leaves.

" your so pretty." Chris says and lays on me. I kiss him and he looks at me shocked. " I CANT FEEL ANYTHING, DID YOU TAKE MY LIPS." He yells and i widen my eyes. " its just the anaesthesia." I say and he keeps pressing his fingers to his lips. " its weird." He says in a mock alien voice.

" you rest." I say and kiss his forehead he smiles and falls asleep. He falls asleep and i head to the kitchen to make soup.

I make a tomato and garlic soup and when its done i hear groaning from Chris' room. I get some water and head up. He's laid on his bed and he's taken his gauges out.

" THEY TOOK MY GUMS." He's yelling and holding the bloody cotton in his hands. " ew chris! Your not meant to take them out." I say and he looks at me worriedly.

" come with me." I say and he follows me and puts the cotton in my hands. I throw it in the  trash and he drinks some of the water from the glass. " dont spit it. Dont break the gums." I say and instead of spitting he opens his mouth and the water leaks everywhere. " CHRIS. YOU ASSHOLE." I yell and matt walks in. " what?" He asks. He laughs when he sees chris soaked in water.

He passes me a clean t-shirt and i lead chris down to the kitchen to have some soup. I pour it in a bowl and then give him a straw to eat.

I put in new gaws after i brush his teeth and he changes into a fresh love tracksuit and gets in bed. " i love you baby." I say and he smiles when i kiss him. I get dressed for bed and lay next to Chris and rest my head on his chest.
" thank you." He says and i smile, tightening my grip on him.

A/n: REQUESTS ARE OPEN!