Cute small imagines. Bc im delulu ;)

One - chris.

" i like you." Chris blurts out and i stay frozen. This all seems out of the blue. I mean no ones ever mentioned these feelings. " what? Really." I ask. Scared of what he will say next.

" yes really." He replies. I scoff. " i didn't think you had ever noticed me." I say, completely blindsided. He takes a step closer to me and places his hands wrapped around the back of my neck.

" i cant not notice you. You stand out anywhere i go. Once i see you i cant take my eyes of you. I swear. I like you so Goodman much y/n." He exclaims and i let out a breath.

He's so close i bet he can hear my heart beat. I stare into his water blue eyes and something just takes over me and i smash my lips into his. He kisses me back and i wrap my arms around his torso. " i like you too." I smile and he pulls back, a huge grin on his face.

I want to kiss him again but i dont want to straighten his lips. I want to stare at him smiling for as long as i can.

Two - matt.

Im training as a doctor and im currently in hour 7 of my 12 hour shift. Its 3 pm and I've not eaten my lunch yet.

We get 10 minutes to take a lunch break so me and my friends run to the cafeteria. I see the long line and i feel my heart sink. " were never going to get any food in time." I say and sigh. My friends shrug and we just have to stand there.

" good job i got you food." Someone says and when i turn back i see matt holding a plastic bag full of food. " i didn't know how many were on break i just got a shit tone of food."  He says and holds up the bag. " oh and coffee." He adds and i perk up.

Me and my three friends rush to a table and just eat whatever we can. I drink coffee and eat sandwich after sandwich.

My pager starts to buzz in my pocket and i groan. " im needed in the ER. I love you baby. See you at 8." I say and kiss his hair. " hopefully." I add before dashing off to the ER.

Three - Nick.

Me and Jake are out for our 1 year anniversary. Were out at a new restaurant near my apartment. We both just had desert and im stuffed and he is too.

" can i get you anything else?" The waiter asks and i shake my head. "  no thank you, just the bill." He says and she smiles.

" im heading to the bathroom, just give her my card when she comes back." He says and i nod. When the waiter comes back i flip around in his wallet to find his card when i see tucked away a Polaroid of me.

Its a picture of me. Sat on the beach, im laughing and my hair is wet. My eyes aren't looking directly into the camera so he must of  taken it while i wasn't looking.

I scan his card and i slide him a $10 bill and i stand when i see jack come back. I dont mention the photo because i like the fact he thinks i have no idea. Its cute.