Relationship dynamics - matt.

Starbucks obsessed gf & supportive bf :)

Im sick in bed with the flu and my legs are like jelly to be able to stand up. Matt left this morning for a meeting and put a movie on for me and made me a coffe and gave me a box of tissues. I drink the coffee but hate i cant go on my daily coffee run.

" im back honey." Matt calls and he softly knocks on the door before walking in. I sit up and he has a Starbucks cup in his hand. " you went without me?" I ask.

" i brought you your order." He laughs and sits on the edge of the bed. A matcha latte. I sip happily. " thank you, i love you" i say and kiss his hair. I dont want to get him sick. " enjoy your drugs. I love you." He smiles before heading off downstairs.

Romantic gf & grumpy bf <33 (fav trope)

Its mine and matts first vacation together and were in paris! The city of love. Matt grumbles every-time i call it the city of love. We walked through the city centre today and were eating at a restaurant near the Eiffel tower tonight.

Im doing my makeup while matt showers and my dress is hung on the back of the door. My dress is a baby blue sundress and i have some white tennis shoes to pair it with.

Matt walks out with his towel wrapped around him. " today is going to be so magical." I smile. " not this again." He says, while exaggerating a massive eye roll.

Were walking back from the resteraunt when the Eiffel tower lights up. The attraction flashes with gold lights and i get matt to take a photo of both of us in-front of it. After a photo i pull him in for a kiss and wrap my arms around his torso and he kisses me back.

" told you it was the city of Love." I say, shimmying my shoulders. Matt smiles in the slightest and i tighten my grip on his hand. We get a waffle before heading back to the hotel. When we get back to the room i cuddle into matts arms and he kisses my head and i sit there with a warm feeling in my tummy.

Next door neighbours :0

Me and matt are cuddling in my bed while watching tv. His arm is wrapped around my neck and i keep kissing his cheek.

" y/n, are you home." My mum shouts and i freeze. Me and matt have been dating for a month and were next door neighbours but my mum dosent like him coming around at night, especially climbing over the tree house to get through my window. " fuck, you need to go." I whisper and i scramble and open the window.

" okay i love you." He says and pecks my lips. I smile and push him out. I jump back onto my bed before my mom opens the door.

" hi mom." I say. " i thought i heard someone." She laughs and i do too. " no, just me." I say and she nods. " okay well i just wanted to say goodnight." She smiles and i say goodnight too. She heads back to her room and i exhale and pull up my phone to text matt.

' sorry you had to go, see you tomorrow morning' i text him and he starts typing. ' its okay, ill see you tomorrow' he replies and i send a heart.

The next morning he's waiting on his front porch waiting for me to walk out for school. I drive us all to school and matt rests his hand on my thigh.

Actor & crew member.

Ive been in rehearsal all week for the summer play. Its Romeo and Juliet. Im playing Juliet and Joshua Bennet is Romeo. My boyfriend matt is the main light crew member, he manages all the lighting and the sound effects for the play. 

Its the first night of the play and the play id going good and we take a 10 minute interval. I  head go get my water and chug my bottle. " your doing so good." Matt smiles as i wait to the side of the stage.

" thank you, and thank you for making me look good with the good lighting." I say and he smiles. He pecks my lips and i jog back onto stage. The other half of the play goes well and everyone in the crowd jumps up to cheer. We all bow individually and when i bow someone throws roses to my feet. I look up to see matt smiling and throwing individual roses to me. " i love you." He mouths and i run off the stage and into his arms. I kiss him and he wraps his arms around me.

Gf whos scared to fall in love & bf who wants to wait.

Im stuck at a party with matt. He's getting us drinks and his brothers are with other people. Me and matt have been friends for around 2 years.

Around 11 im talking to my friend Beth until matt walks up to me. " Chris and Nick left. Wanna head out?" He asks.

" sure, but im hungry. Can we get some food." I say and he nods. I say goodbye to Beth and she smiles. Me and Beth have been friends since we were five but she got popular this last year, and well i didn't. But she never left.

Matt drives us to McDonalds and i get a big mac and a cherry coke. I groan as i bite into my burger. " so good, i havent eaten since lunch." I say and matt raises his brows.

" hey y/n, can i ask you something?" He asks and i nod. I eat the last of my burger and slurp on my coke. " yeah sure." I say and he turns to me.

" umm. I know this might be coming from nothing but. I really like you. No i actually love you. Ive been in love with you since we became friends." He confesses and i freeze.

" i...uhh. I dont know what to say." I stutter and his lip starts to shake. " do you not like me in that way?" He asks and i shake my head. " oh my god no, dont be silly. I do, im just scared. Ive never had a boyfriend i dont know if im ready." I say and he nods his head.

" ill wait, all i want is you. Ill wait as long as it takes for you to want to do this." He says and i smile. I bring him in for a hug and kiss his cheek. " i really do like you, i just need a little time." I say and he smiles.

" ill wait." He says and  i smile and take his hand. We sit in the car for a little bit until he pulls off and drives me home.