Style - chris. (1)

You got that long hair slicked back, white t-shirt.
And i got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.

" miss Antonia do you have a sweatshirt, your shirt is see through." My teacher scolds the girl sat in-front of me. I roll my eyes. The same shit again.

" no i dont." She replies. " okay well ill give you the hall pass and you will have to head to the principals office." Mrs smith says, she places the hall pass and the girl reluctantly takes it.

" this is bullshit. I can see his nipples through his vest, so are you sending him out. Or just her?" I ask and sit forward, resting my head in my hands. " i didn't ask for any advice. I do know how to teach thank you." She replies and i scoff.

" the only thing your teaching now is that women should be ashamed of our own bodies. Its bullshit." I repeat and her face turns beet red and she scoffs. " get out." She says calmly and i grab my stuff and head out into the halls. " sit down miss Antonia." She says before following me out into the hallway.

" that was unnecessary." She scolds me and i stand dead still. " it was unfair to single her out and only discipline her. Chases vest was see through and you didn't say a word." I argue and she turns red again.

" detention after school today, you can go somewhere else for now." She dismisses me and walks back into class. I walk to my locker in a hurry and shove my bag in, i take my book out and head to the bathroom. 30 minutes until detention.

When the final bell rings i head to my maths classroom where after school detention is held. I walk in and the only person i see sitting there is Chris Sturniolo. Schools "bad boy" but i cant call him that it makes me cringe.

" well if it isn't mrs goody too shoes." He smirks and i roll my eyes and take a seat on the desk next to him. He laughs to himself and moves to the seat next to me.

" this isn't usually your scene. What did you do?" He asks, i open my book and try to ignore him. He asks again.

" i spoke my mind about mrs smith dress coding Sarah." I shrug and he laughs. " good for you y/l/n." He laughs and i shake my head.

The teacher comes in and separates us but every time i look out the window i can see him staring at me in the reflection. The teacher dismisses us an hour later and i rush out and grab my back pack from my locker. I take my math textbook and rush out the doors. I call my mom to see if she can pick me up.

" hey mom, i just got out of after school math and wanted to see if you could pick me up." I ask and she exhales into the phone. " i cant sweetie, im working extra at the hospital. Can any of your friends take you?" She asks and i say yes. " yep, thats fine. See you soon. Love you." I say and she blows kisses into the phone.

I head off to walk home, only 30 minutes. I hear footsteps behind me and keep walking. " need a ride home." Chris asks and i shake my head. " ill walk." I smile and he insists. " come on, your house is on the way." He asks.

I want to get a ride, my bare legs are cold and it would be easier. But i dont want to have to listen to him complain.

" sure, but i want silence." I say and he nods, holding his hands up in surrender. " okay, lets go." He smiles and opens my door before walking around to the drivers seat.

We've been driving for about 5 minutes and he breaks our silence. " wanna do something?" He asks. I shake my head and he whines. " why, too much studying to do?" He mocks and in the moment im so angry. " why do you do that. Make fun of someone just being a good student. Sorry i want a future." I scold and he laughs.

" i like seeing you get all flustered, your a very passionate girl." He replies and i turn pink. I turn to face the window and hear him laugh to himself.

" fuck it, lets go, where?" I ask. " the beach." He replies and we drive off. When we get to the beach we go down to the sea. I slip my shoes off and carry them while i walk in the sea. Chris just stands and watches and i force him to come in. When he comes in i splash him and start to laugh hysterically.

I go into the water until its up to mid thigh. The tip of my skirt is wet but i keep going in further. " you look so hot." He whispers but i hear him. I laugh and turn pink.

" why do you always wear this ponytail." He asks. I grab the ponytail plait and run my fingers over the plait. " i like it." I say, shrugging my shoulders. " me too." He whispers and grabs the plait. " i cant tell you how many times I've thought about running my fingers through your hair." He says and i dont even realise my ponytail is being taken out, he grabs the back of my head and pulls my head back and presses his lips to mine.

" what are you doing." I ask. I pick up my shoes and storm up the beach. I get in the car and when he gets in the passenger seat i turn to the window. " im sorry, i just like you." He says and i scoff.

" are you okay." He asks me. " why are you doing this. Do you feel sorry for me, pick on the nerd." I say, i feel my eyes become prickly but i refuse to cry. " no, thats not it at all, i like you. Your nothing like a nerd your the hottest girl in my eyes." He says and i smile. I see an empty parking lot and it must be the adrenaline or i just have no controller of my mouth. " pull in there." I say and he tilts his head but pulls in.

I unbuckle my seat belt and sit over on his lap. My mind hasn't caught up that far so i just sit there unmoving until i feel a rush of adrenaline. I push my lips to his and run my fingers through his damp hair. I kiss him harder  and pull back panting, i lean back too far that i honk the horn. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer. He kisses me until im fully out of breath. He sets his hands under my butt while i press my head into his chest.

" im sorry." I say and return to my seat. " im gonna need a minute." He says and turns pink. He starts up the engine and then we pull off. When he drops my off at my house my cheeks are still pink and my chest is still heaving. My moms car isn't in the drive so i rush in and get a shower quickly.

A notification pops up on my phone while doing my homework. " @chrissturniolo has requested to follow you" i laugh and turn back to my homework.

Oh god, chris sturniolo. what have you done to me?

A/n: OMG GUYS I LOVE THIS. Defo gonna be a part 2!!!!