Small imagines!

Beautiful- matt!

" hey baby. Are you-." Matt starts and the door creaks open and his face softens when he sees me crying on my bed. " whats wrong." He asks and sits next to me, flinging an arm around me.

" i cant." I choke and he tilts his head. " cant what." He asks, rubbing his hands up and down my shoulder.

" i cant go out there looking like this." I say. He shakes his head and kisses my cheek. " looking like what? The most beautiful girl on the planet." He smiles and a smile pulls at my lips.

" does this dress make me look fat." I ask and stand in between his legs. " not one bit. It makes you looks drop dead gorgeous." He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist to pull me on his lap. " im serious." I say, pulling a serious face. " me too. You look great." He says and kisses me.

" now what shoes. Were already late." He says and i point to my converse and he gets them and slides my feet into them. I kiss his head as he ties them and i thank him.

He drives us to the restaurant to meet everyone. His hand never leaves my thigh and i rest my hand on his. " so beautiful." He whispers in my ear as we walk in. I smile and wrap an arm around his and he smiles too. " your so handsome." I say and the tips of his ears turn red.

" stop your making me blush." He whispers back and when we arrive to the table he says hello and he places an arm on my shoulder throughout the dinner. Im so thankful for him.

Home - Chris :)

Today is moving day. Me and Chris have been dating for 4 years and we have decided to move out into our own apartment. I love living with Nick and Matt but we needed somewhere thats just for US!

" this place looks great." Matt says and looks around our living room. The tv hasn't been set up yet but the sofa looks great.

" i love it." Brendan says, nick's boyfriend. He's staring at the polaroids of me and Chris on our fridge, touching each of our smiles. " this is so cute, we should do this in our room. Around our mirror." Brendan whispers to nick. Chris is in the kitchen stirring the pasta. I put some garlic bread in the oven and matt helps to set the table.

" can we look upstairs." Nick asks and i nod. Matt puts the last plate down and rushes upstairs with them. Its a two bedroom apartment but the last bedroom is a 2 person office. For my books and art supplies and his gaming stuff.

I hug chris and hiss his lips. " i cant believe this is all ours." I say and he nods. " our home." He whispers and kisses me. I put soda at everyones place and when they get down we plate up and eat.

After dinner we sit in the living room, watching netflix off my computer. After the movie ends they all head home to let us go to sleep, the moving was long and really tired me out.

" thanks for dinner." Nick says and hugs me. I kiss his cheek and he says good bye. When they leave i clean up the kitchen while Chris goes in the shower. Then i shower while he does the dishes.

We decide to lay in bed and i watch him scroll on tik tok. When he sees I've fallen asleep he shuts his phone off and kisses my head. " i love you." He says and i tighten my grip on him.

Surprise! - Nick <33

My boyfriend Jason has been at college for a couple months now and he's just too swamped to come home the odd weekend so i havent told him ill be going but im going to surprise and see him.

I know he has a class at 10am today so i woke up at 5am today and its a 6 hour drive so i will be able to be there for after his class.

I pack a bag with a couple of outfits and then grab stuff for the car. I stop of at a gas station to fill up and get some snacks and then i just carry on driving.

After about 4 hours im so tired and all i want to do it pull over and sleep for a year but i get a call from Jason. " hi!" I chirp into the phone line. " hey baby. I just woke up, what are you doing today." He asks. I dont tell him about coming to see him i just pretend im running errands.

" well i have class at 10 so i might face time you after, if i dont have so much homework, sorry Nick." He apologises and i shake my head. " no dont apologise. Im so proud." I say and he thanks me. " i love you." I say and and say i love him. He always waits a minute before hanging up.

When i get on campus its 11:20am and im sure his class might have finished. So i head up to his room and knock on the door. "Nick?" Jason says, disbelief covering his face. He runs to me and kisses me hard.

" i missed you, i had no idea you were coming." He says, a massive smile on his face. " i just missed you." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

" but you hate long drives." He asks. Thats true. I do hate it. " but i love you so." I smile and he blushes. His roommate says hell study somewhere else. Jason shows me everything and he wont let go because he's missed me so much.

" can you stay the weekend. Ill drive you back Sunday morning." He asks and i nod, once i nod he kisses me so much i feel lightheaded. God i missed him so much. Yay.

A/n: i know i have a couple requests but i have such a writers block and i cant do it yet so here are some small imagines! 
Requests are open but they may take a bit, but i will write then asap!!! Hope you like the wisdom teeth and this one! My matt imagines are still available and you can request for them too!!!