Style - Chris. (2)

Its been a week since me and Chris kissing each other in the car. He's only in my gym class so i just keep my head down to avoid the awkward interaction.

Gym is my last period of the day so i walk out the changing room in my gym clothes so i can just shower when i get home. I sling my gym bag over my shoulder and head for my car.

" why are you avoiding me." Someone asks. I turn to see Chris following me, damp hair from a shower and a smirk on his face. " i dont know." I say, because i have no idea whats going on in my head.

" its been a week and nothing, wanna do something?" He asks and i shake my head and smile. " i cant, i have a ton of homework." I say and he shakes his head. " you could come to mine for like an hour, and then you can get back to your homework." He tries to reason.

" i cant i need to shower." I say and he shakes his head. " ill come to yours." He offers and i weigh the options. My moms doing a night shift so she wont be home.

" you can come to mine, but i mean it im doing my homework." I say and he nods. " fine by me y/l/n." He smirks and follows next to me.

I drive us both home and he stays silent while i drive, my house isn't far anyway. When i get in i drop my bag in the kitchen to remind myself to wash them.

" im just going to shower quickly, theres soda in the fridge and you can put on the tv." I say and he nods, walking cautiously. I run up and take the fastest shower ever. I grab some of the textbooks ill need and take them down. I braid my hair while wet and by the time i sit down its just turned 4:30.

" i was going to make some dinner, want to stay." I ask and he nods. " if i can." He asks and i nod. I boil some spaghetti and add a jar of sauce. I give him a bowl and he watches tv and i do some homework.

I keep turning to look at him and my stomach flutters when he laughs or runs his hands through his hair.

" listen, about the other day." He starts and it catches me of guard. " yeah." I reply, my mouth dry. " i really liked it, and i wanted to see if you would like to go out ." He asks and i nod.

" yeah we could put something together." I shrug and he shakes his head. I grab his bowl and stand in the doorway. " no i mean like be kinda exclusive." He says and i raise a brow. " like boyfriend and girlfriend." I say and he half nods. " i was thinking friends with benefits." He adds and my mouth turns even dryer.

He stands up and takes the bowls into the kitchen and i stay not moving. When he walks back in he gently pulls my arm so i land back on his lap. Just like last week. He wraps an arm around my waist and the other hand holds the back of my neck. He kisses me and i lean into him to kiss him harder.

He pulls back and grabs the back of my neck with both hands now. " so, what do you say." He asks, i cant really put together a coherent thought so i just agree and smash my lips back into his.

He leaves around 9 and i head up to bed after i load our bowls into the dish washer. Why does he affect me so much?

The next day in school im walking to my next period when chris pulls me into a dark classroom and lifts me onto a desk. He kisses my lips which feels like he's sucking the air out my lungs. I wrap my leg around him to pull me closer until the last warning bell rings. 2 minutes to get to class.

" i have to go." I whine and peck his lips. He groans and asks for 5 more minutes. " no dont run off." He says and i push away and walk to the door. " come over tonight." I say and leave the room. I practically sprint to my classroom to make it on time.

Chris' pov:

Im walking to my car after school to head to y/n's when two douches walk up to me, there from detention. " so chris, saw you have a thing going on with y/n." One says and they smirk. " heard shes a teachers pet." The other one says and i try to ignore them. But if they say one word bad about her then there fucking getting beaten up.

" fuck off guys." I say and try to get them to leave. " i bet she puts out." One says and it gets my blood boiling. " shes gotta be a freak or you wouldn't be with her." The other one says and before my mind catches up to my body my fist has broken through the skin on his cheek bone.

They both swing at me but when i grab one of them im being dragged away by the detention teacher.

" BOYS! Stop this or a week of detention. GO HOME!" He yells and escorts us all to our cars. I get in mine and drive straight to y/n's.

I knock on the front door ferociously and she answers with a smile that soon fades to a frown. " what happened." She asks and i walk past her but grab her arm to pull her close.

" some guys were talking shit about you so i punched them." I say as though it should be common sense. " come on." She says and lets me sit on the edge of the bath and she kneels below me to wipe the blood away. After the bloods gone we lay on her bed. She props her head on my shoulder.

" what did they say." She asks and i dont want to tell her, i dont want to upset her. " they said i must be with you because you put out, and you were probably a freak." I tell her and her face looks confused. " whats putting out." She asks. " easy to have sex with." I reply and it dosent take long for the horrified look to play on her face. She starts to tear up but i reassure her its okay. " im not like that." She cries and i reassure her, rubbing my hand on her back.

" are you expecting sex?" She asks and i shake my head. " no absolutely not, not now. But when you were comfortable with it i wouldn't say no." I say and she kind of smiles. I wrap my arms around her and she wraps hers around me.

Am i falling for her? I cant be! Am i?