Pride ;) (sos im a month late lol) 🌈🏳️‍🌈

@y/n - somewhere being gay :)

@y/n - molly is ready for pride! <3

Comments limited - 302

@mattsturniolo- molly on top
Liked by creator.

@ nicksturniolo - so ready!
@y/n - so ready babes 🫡

@alhana - shes so cute :))
@y/n - no u ;)

@ chrissturniolo - yes molly 🥹
@ y/n - you can hold her dw chris.

@ sturniol0 - have fun guys!!!!

@mattsturnnfan - SLAY.

@sturniolotriplets - got our vlog camera ready! 😩
Liked by creator.

Load more comments...

Real time:

Today is june 1st and its pride month, were travelling to new York to attend pride today and were gonna stay the weekend. We got 2 cheap motel rooms and its only about 4 and a half hours so me and matt are gonna do 2 each.

Ive got my bags packed by 7am. The parade starts at 2 so we will have plenty of time. Molly my labrador is coming with us because the motel was pet friendly.

" have fun honey, i want so many photos." My mom says, eating her breakfast on the sofa. I promise and she gets up to hug me, i put mollies lead on and the triplets are parked up.

We head to Alanna's house to get her and shes waiting on the porch. With a rainbow shirt on. " i hope you saved your best outfit for the parade." I say as we pull up, she laughs and throws her bag in the trunk and sits next to me. " oh my outfit will be the best there." She winks and i laugh. Nick set up a playlist for the car ride and We've just been singing and dancing the whole way there.

" im starving." Chris whines and acts all dramatic. " why did i just guess you'd say that." I say and pass him the huge bag of snacks my mom packed. " from my mom." I say. " shes a queen." Matt chirps and makes chris feed him skinny pop for half an hour.

We pull in for gas half way and i switch with matt. He sits in the passenger seat since he booked the motel rooms. The rooms aren't bad.
The bed spreads and the wall are a painfully bright blue colour. But the bathroom is clean and the bed is huge.

Its around 12 by the time we get there so we decide to get food. We walk down a couple blocks to a bagel place. I get cream cheese and its so good. We hang in the rooms until its time to get dressed.

Alahna is wearing a pair of rainbow jeans and a silver bathing suit top with a blue fishnet top. Her hair is in pigtails and she has rainbow ribbon in it. " you look so good." I say. " you do too, your eye makeup." She says. Im wearing jorts and a shirt that says. ' gay asf and proud.' I bought it on amazon ages ago. My hair is in plaits and i have some of alahnas ribbon in the ends.

The boys look great when we meet them outside. Nick is wearing a ' gay' t shirt and white pants. Matt and chris look normal but they have pride badges on and then signs.

Matts says ' anxious asf but still gotta support.' i laugh and he says it just popped into his head. Chris' sign says ' imagine hating gay ppl for being superior? Why?' I laugh and hold it for some of the parade. We walk down a couple of blocks and there is a crowd of people that are in rainbow and they say to join them.

I can tell matt looks nervous so i hold onto his hand and we dance down the street until there is so much rainbow my eyes hurt. Someone is blasting any gay anthem down the street and there is a stand for if you want signs.

Chris is holding molly in one hand and a sign in the other, a smile on his face. Nick and Alahna are strutting arms in arm. We walk down a long strip of the road and there is some haters but we just move on. Halfway through the walk the sun starts to set but there is food and drink stands.

All the money goes to charity and i buy some candy and soda. We sit under some trees. Other groups are having a minute and i get some water out for molly and she gulps it down and sits in my lap.

" i love this, who's in for next year." I smile and nick shoots his hand straight up. After 15 minutes other people are getting up so we decide to get up and join the parade. We get up and the end of the parade ends up by you going under the rainbow. I smile and We've been walking for hours that we end up getting an uber back. They dont mind molly. So we just head back to the motel.

We get to the hotel by 9 and order room service to our room. All of us eat burgers and molly eats her dinner and a couple fries. She falls asleep on the floor and we watch a movie before nick falls asleep so they head over to their room.

' acai 4 breakfast?' Nick texts me and i reply ' YES!' He replies with an emoji and goodnight. I let molly out for the bathroom and come back in to see Alahna asleep. I slide into my bed and molly cuddles into me. I send my mom all the photos i took, over 30. She replies saying shes glad i enjoyed it.

I fall asleep with a fuzzy feeling in my chest and molly nuzzles her nose under my chin. I fall asleep. The rest of the weekend is so fun. We eat so much and go thrifting and sightseeing all the time. We go to central park and molly meets a dog and they play for a bit.

Its been a great trip. Same time next year?