Pregnancy scare - Chris

Its lunch time and im craving pickles. I usually dont like them but today i make myself a pickle sandwich. " what are you eating, it stinks?" Chris asks. He's in his office next to the kitchen.

We moved out 3 months ago and its been the best months we have had as a couple. We get all the alone time we could possibly want and were close to Matt and Nick we can see them whenever we want.

" A pickle sandwich." I reply, taking a bite. I was craving pickles so bad but when i take a bite i feel like im going to throw up. " oh god thats disgusting." I say. I run up to the bathroom and throw up.

Chris walks in and pulls my hair back. " whats going on." He asks. I throw up and then he rubs my back. He fills a cup with water and then brings it to me.

" thank you." I say. I sip the water and then rest my head on Chris' shoulder. " what if im pregnant?" I ask. " ill get a test." He says. I brush my teeth and then lay on the sofa.

About half an hour later Chris walks back into the house with bottles of water and he has 3 pregnancy tests. " just to be sure." He says. I laugh and head to the bathroom. I take the first one and its negative. I start to cry.

Chris walk in after 10 minutes of me sitting on the bathroom floor. " hows it goi- oh baby, whats wrong?" He asks, he sits next to me and i rest my head on his shoulder.

" i thought i was pregnant!" I cry. " its okay, we have all the time in the world to get pregnant. Plus im not going anywhere so we can wait." Chris reassures me and i peck his lips. " can i do another one?" I ask. He passes me one from the target bag and i smile weakly.

I take it and leave it in the bathroom while i get some water. I hear my phone timer off. Chris hugs me close to him and i sigh. " can you look for me? I cant do it!" I frown.

" yep, of course. But remember whatever it says. Me and you are solid. I love you no matter what that test says." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back.

He stands with the test to his chest. " WELL!" I exclaim. " negative." He frowns. " im sorry, are you upset?" I say. " no, god no. I love you so much." He says, he smiles and kisses me.

We both lay in bed until i get sleepy. When i wake up i have blood covering my legs and my covers. " Ugh, what the fuck." I Groan. I get up and see i have no tampons. " Chris baby, can you get me a tampon from my bag. I think i have one." I say. He says yes and comes back with one. " last one." I say. I jump in the shower.

Im brushing my teeth when i hear the door close. I walk into our room to see a box of tampons on our clean, Blood free bed. 

I smile and kiss Chris when i get downstairs. "
Lets wait until were married for kids." I say, i sit on his lap and rest my back against the table. " are you proposing?" He mocks me. " NO. Dont be silly, im serious." I groan.

He laughs and kisses me until i start laughing. " god it, couple years until kids." He nods. " love you." I say and peck his lips. I make breakfast and chris dosent stop kissing me.

A/n: GET READY FOR THE CHRIS IMAGINES! ;)