Childhood sweethearts - Matt

Me and matt have been together for 6 years. We met when we were sat together in calculus at age 14. I had a crush on him and i didn't know until i was 15 and he confessed his feelings for me.

He's been there for everything. He was my first kiss, first boyfriend, my first everything. We went to prom together and he has been there for me through everything.

All i can remember from my childhood is that I've wanted to be an actor. Halloween was my favourite time of year because while all the other girls were cats i was dressing up as movie characters. When i was 4 i dressed up as Elsa and did a whole play for my family.

I still remember getting into Juilliard like it was yesterday. I ran straight to matt with the acceptance letter, i hadn't even bothered getting dressed fully. I was still in my pj's.

But all the hard work payed off when i got my first lead role to play  " my dark Vanessa." I played Vanessa and all though it was a challenging roll its getting me the recognition for new things.

" are you exited." Matt asks, rolling over and tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. Were both 21 now and living in LA. We even have a puppy. " i am. Just nervous." I say and he nods.

" your going to be great." He smiles and gets out of bed to let the puppy out to pee. I get some coffee started when the doorbell rings and i open it to see a whole crew for makeup. I let them in to get set up and someone rolls in a whole rack of clothes to try.

" morning, anyone want coffee, we also have juice." I ask opening the fridge. While everyone gets set up i get in the shower and get everything set up. I put on my pj shorts and then a tank top.

" okay, so have any ideas for what you want." The makeup artists asks me. " um, i kinda wanted to go soft glam. And i wanted to keep my hair this copper colour like Vanessa." I say and the artists nods. " totally." She says and starts on skincare before starting makeup.

" im going to shower baby, you look so good." Matt says and heads into our bedroom. He ironed his suit last night and hung it up on our window rails.

After my makeup is done they do my hair witch i keep down and in soft curls. They set everything so it wont move during the carpet.

We have to leave at 2 and by 1:40 were both ready and out the front of the apartment block and in the car by 1:45. Matt squeezes my hand the whole car ride. " you look so handsome." I whisper and he blushes. " you look stunning." He compliments and i smile.

Theres a lot of people but we hold hands and there are fans and interviewers waving to me. We walk and have photos taken and then theres some opportunities to talk to interviewers.

I take some with matt and then by myself and when my co star turns up i take some with him. " you and matt look great, see you in there." He says after our shots. " see you in there." I say and wave matt to me to walk through to do some interviews.

" y/n over here." A lady yells and i walk over and smile. " hi, you look great. Red is your colour." I say and she smiles and passes me a mic.

" so, this was your first lead role, how was it?" She asks. " it was hard i will admit but i think with the help of my co stars and family and friends it helped with all the encouragement i got through it. And im really happy with my performance" i smile and she does too.

" and what was it like working with y/c/s/n (your co starts name)?" She asks. " he was great. I think because he has been in the industry longer it was nice to know i wasn't alone and he could help me. And he's very nice and the whole crew has been nothing but lovely." I say and she smiles.

" okay, you look great, who are you wearing." She asks. " tom ford." I say and twirl.

" so who is your date today, any new date?" She asks. I shake my head. " no, my boyfriend matt is here with me." I smile and she nods. " childhood sweethearts, going 7 years strong. Matt has been there for me every second of all of this. I love you honey." I smile and thank her for her time.  She thanks me and i go and find matt to head into the theatre to watch the movie.

When the movie finishes people clap for me and may costar and we leave and head back to our house.

Nick and Chris almost bang the door down and I've already got into sweatpants and taken off my makeup.

" you were so good." Nick smiles and hugs me. " i love what you said in that interview." He says and matt cocks an eyebrow.

" what did you say?" Matt asks and Chris has already gotten a soda from the Pepsi tray in the fridge. " i just said how much i love you." I say and kiss his head.

Nick and Chris stay over because its too late to go home. They stay in the spare bedroom and me and matt head to bed.

I go to brush my teeth after we all the takeout i had. Im rubbing in my moisturiser when i hear my own voice.

" i love you honey." I say and i walk out to see matt smiling to the interview i did. " i love you too baby." He says and i smile. I turn the bathroom light off and get in bed, i lay on matts chest and kiss him.

" i really love you." I say and he smiles. " your the only one i want." He says and pulls me back in for a kiss. I pull the duvet over the both of us and kiss him, running my fingers through his hair.

" i love you matt." I say and he smiles and kisses my cheek. " love you." He whispers in my ear and grabs me and pulls me close.

" WE GET IT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER." Nick yells and we both burst out laughing. Matt holds me close while i laugh until i cant breathe.