Small imagines - matt

Love letter - Matt. (1)

Dear y/n,
I have never thought about anyone more than you. No other girl has ever crossed my mind, because from the first second i met you i knew i wanted you, wanted to be with you.
My favourite moment we ever shared was when it was christmas day and you rushed over in your cherry red snow boots and a big puffer jackets, your hair still ruffled from sleep. Your nose was still pink and you smiled so bright i almost dropped dead from that alone.
But your gift was on another level. A friendship bracelet you made me. What you never said was that we were matching, i know you didn't know i saw but you wore that bracelet everywhere, and you still do. And i love it.
Ive always knew you were the one but the fact that were seniors graduating together really tells me were going to be okay. We will last. And i promise to love you forever.
You are my one priority. I will be there for you any time you need me.

I love you :)

- love,
Matt x

Tears prick my eyes while i look back at the first ever love letter matt wrote me. I keep them in a box above my closet. Matt has written odd letters for me and sometimes when im having a terrible day i will see an envelope with my name and my whole day will be better.

" dadda." Emery blurts, pointing at the polaroid of me and matt graduating in the envelope. " yes dadda." I say and smile. She giggles and keeps laughing at the photo. I get her some dinner and while shes in her chair eating i put the polaroid on the fridge under a magnet.

The door opens and matt comes straight to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I kiss him back and he kisses Emery's head. He grabs a water from the fridge and then examines the Polaroid on the door. You still have this?" He asks.

" i kept every letter." I whisper back and he smiles. " why is it here?" He asks. I hold a finger up and grab emery. Shes still chomping on a carrot.

" who's this?" I ask. " dadda!" She yells and claps like crazy. Matt laughs and grabs her and lifts her up and down. They finish feeding and it still blows my mind im with my childhood crush.

A/n: i cant think of anymore but i will update soon! :)