one

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for travelling with us, welcome to London Heathrow Airport." Came from the plane radio, Alexandria Havertz was sitting in. She immediately stood up with all her things already packed and headed out. She was so enthusiastic about being in London.

She got her luggage and finally went outside. Breathing a fresh air after the flight made her slightly smile. Suddenly her green eyes caught a tall figure looking right at her, her brother. Dropping everything she was holding, Alex ran up to Kai, who wrapped his arms around her tiny waist gripping her very tightly.

"I can't believe it, you're a grown woman now." Kai laughed still not letting go of his sister. "Obviously!" she subtly punched him into his stomach making him groan and move a bit. "Talking about growing up, how tall are you?! You became kinda handsome, I must admit." Alex said finally getting out of his embrace to look at him properly. "I did right?" he smiled proudly. "You're not so bad yourself." he said while helping her with her stuff.

They spent the whole way to her apartment talking about life, but for the missed 8 years it wasn't enough time.

Kai helped Alexa with unpacking and later took her to his house. "I have to introduce you to someone, cause you're gonna spent the evening with her, while I'll be on a practice. I have to go, because of the tomorrow's match, but I'll get home as soon as possible, I promise!" he said holding the house door for his younger sister to enter.

"Babe you're already here? I thought you're staying with your sister until the practice." some girl yelled from the kitchen as she heard someone coming in the house. Alexa grinned at her brother. "You've got your girlfriend here?!" she asked while walking towards the kitchen. Kai just nodded while blushing and Alexa smiled at him proudly.

"I thought it would be better if you two stayed together, before I come back from the practice." he said giving his girlfriend a kiss. Alexa stood there looking at them and couldn't help it, but smile as she saw her older brother really happy. "Sophia this is my sister Alexandria, Alex this is Sophia my girl." he said letting the girls hug. "It is so nice to meet you finally! You are incredibly beautiful." smiled Sophia making Alex blush. "Oh come on so are you! I can't believe someone like you can cope with someone like my brother." Alex laughed and winked at her older brother. "That is so not nice." Kai said offended, but laughed as both girls did too.

After an hour he left for football and girls relaxed with coffee in the kitchen. "So how long have you been living together?" Alexa asked the brunette girl sitting opposite her. "Well we've been together for over 4 years and I moved in with him like 2 years ago." Sophia said sipping her coffee. "That's so cute, he talked about you a bit, but I need to know all the details now, cause the only things I've heard were she's perfect, i love her, but never something specific." Alex said and both girls laughed.

Time flew by fast, because they had so much fun together. Their talk was interrupted by a click of the lock and men's voices started echoing throughout the house.

"Hey girls, I hope yall don't mind me bringing some of the guys over here." said Kai, when he entered the kitchen. "They've begged me to meet you." he whispered to Alex and rolled his eyes.

"So where is she!?" "Introduce us man!" "I can't wait to meet the better Havertz!" the boys gathered in the living room all eyes on the younger sister of Kai. "This is Alexandria." he pointed at the silently standing girl. "Alexa this is Declan, Reece, Christian, Joao and Ben." said Kai and the girl slightly waved at them.

They all started talking, music started playing and somehow alcohol appeared on the table. Alex was talking to Joao, when her eyes caught someone new in the room...

HEY GUYS! this is the first chapter, just to clarify, this story is completely made up, so some of the boys doesn't have a girlfriend that they normally have now and for example Declan is still in Chelsea. I wanted to say this before someone will be confused. Thank you so much and I hope yall will enjoy my story🩷💋