eighteen

The holidays were going too well. Sophia amd Kai arrived two days after Alex and Mase made it official for them. The girls were mostly sunbathing and gossiping about everything, while Mason and Kai were going for a run every morning and were trying to stay in condition at least a bit.

"I can't believe, they can't just relax for a bit." Laughed Alex watching the boys play swimming races in the sea. "Our favourite children!" Sophia added and they both giggled.

"Babyyy, come swim with me!" Mason ran out of the water heading towards his girl. "I'm catching tan." Alex said with her eyes closed, while enjoying the sun. "Come lie with me." She smiled. "You're so beautiful already, you can skip the tanning for a while and go with me." Mason begged her adorably. Alex looked at his puppy eyes and couldn't resist. "Fine." She sighed and stood up. Mason cheered and caught her hand before running into the water. They were trying to get each other under the water and Mason kept winning. Alex won like twice, which she was very proud of and kept reminding her boyfriend about her success.

"I love this." Soph smiled looking at them. "What exactly?" Kai asked, while he was holding her in his arms and caressing her.
"Well this whole vacation, but right now them. Watching them find their way to each other was so exciting and I'm so proud of them." Soph sobbed. "This is one of the many reason, why i love you." Kai said and kissed her on the neck to make her feel comfortable. "Really?" She smiled. "Ye! You are so loving and want the best for everyone." He couldn't stop looking at her and tightened the hug. "You're so sweet." Sophia smiled and kissed him.

"Mamma y papa!" Alex's voice was heard really near. Kai rolled his eyes and threw some sand at her. Alex innocently lay down and closed her eyes again. Mason came in a minute and joined her. He wanted to wrapped his arms around her. However he respected her space for sunbathing.

Instagram:

tags: @sophiaweber

tags: @sophiaweber