seven

Alex's got blinded by the sunbeams going through the window. She groaned and snuggled to one of the pillows again. However she quickly opened her eyes again and stood up. She ran into the hall, luckily found the bathroom and made her way to the toilet. After throwing up again, she rested her head on the toilet seat. "Ouch" she felt her head killing her.

Mason was downstairs watching the TV and enjoying his delicious breakfast and morning coffee. Nobody stayed over the night so it was just him and the poor girl. He was chilling on the couch, until he heard steps upstairs.

Alexa was trying to remember something from yesterday. She remembered everything until the moment with her and Christian in the kitchen. Unfortunately for her, she didn't even remember, she is not in her house.

"Still feeling sick?" Mason's voice interrupted her thoughts. Alexa quickly turned around shocked, as she saw her new fake boyfriend standing there leaning against the door frame. "Mason you scared the shit out of me." she said, with hand on her chest. "Sorry, I didn't know, I look that bad in the morning." he grinned walking up to her and helped her to stand up again. "I just didn't expect you here that's all." she said still holding her head like she almost thought, it was gonna make it hurt less. "In my own house?" Mason laughed looking at her. "I also kind of forgot, where I am." she sighed. "Well you have my T-shirt so." he shrugged and slightly laughed. Alex looked down to see if he's not joking, which he wasn't. She subtly punched him in his chest and headed out of the bathroom.

Mason walked with her back into his room. "Just take some more rest, it's fine." he said ready to close the door. "No wait, I need to know, what happened yesterday, that I don't remember." she looked at him desperately and happily convinced him.

Mason jumped on the bed and sat down next to her. "So what is exactly the last thing you remember?" he raised his eyebrows. "Well it was me and Christian in the kitchen and I felt dizzy so I fell on the floor. I guess he helped me up, because then I remember just a flash of the three of us in the living room or somewhere, but that's it." she said feeling really embarrassed. Mason told her everything about the bathroom and how he carried her into his bed. "Wait-" she interrupted him and sat up. "We didn't-" she asked nervously. "You couldn't even walk, of course we weren't doing anything. I slept on the couch." he laughed and gently tapped on her forehead. She breathed out heavily feeling relieved and stayed sat leaning against the wall.

They sat there for a while without speaking, until Alexa broke it. "I'm not that tired anymore, so I'll just go." she smiled and stood up. Mason looked at his phone and then back at her. "It's basically lunch time, I'll make us something to eat and then you can leave." he said and got out from the bed. "I think I've spent enough time here, at least more than I expected, so I should go." Alex grinned and laughed. "I'm sure, you don't want to eat alone, so I'll meet you downstairs." Mason winked at her and went to the door. "You want to be with me that badly?" she slightly laughed making him turn around to look at her again. "I had to take care of you the whole night, because you were knocked out and I couldn't even sleep in my own bed. Trust me, I've had enough of you, but my mom taught me to be a gentleman so." he smirked and headed downstairs. "I'm cooking!" Alex shouted, rolled her eyes and followed him.

Alex was cooking, meanwhile Mason was playing his video games. He shortly looked at her to check, if everything is alright, most importantly his kitchen. Suddenly he came up with an great idea. He stood up and went closer to his fake girl.

"What are you doing?" she turned around seeing him with his phone pointing at her. "I'm fulfilling the task we have." he smirked and sat down on a chair. Alexa looked at him confused, but continued her cooking.

Mason helped her serve the meal and they sat down to the big kitchen table. Alex took her phone and noticed, she has missed call from her brother and few texts from him and also Christian. "What did you do?" she looked at Mase concerned. "Nothing." he innocently smiled and minded his meal again.

Mason's ig story:

"Mason! Why would you post it?!" Alex looked at him, kind of freaking out

"Mason! Why would you post it?!" Alex looked at him, kind of freaking out. "Jeez calm down baby, you're my girlfriend now, remember?" he laughed and she rolled her eyes. "I always forget about that, it's a stupid bet." she frowned. "I'm starting to like it to be honest, it's fun." he smirked at her leaving Alex speechless.

"Ooohh" Mason exclaimed with a grin. "What now?" asked Alex, who was just putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Guess, who replied to my story and now is calling me!" he laughed, because his plan work brilliantly. "I suppose my brother, since he called me and texted me like a million times." she looked at the brunette guy, who was smirking at his phone. "Point for you!" he winked at her and answered the phone.

"What are you doing!?" she whispered and ran up to him to take away his phone. "Shhhh" he stopped her by catching her hand and put the phone on speaker.